Author Topic: idiots the world is FULL of idiots  (Read 1928 times)

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
Re: idiots the world is FULL of idiots
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2012, 07:52:56 AM »
Lighten up Francis
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline FiberOne

• Copper Member
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2012, 08:07:28 AM »
Lighten up Francis
Nice quote from Stripes!
C.O. "The Cereal Killers"
A.H.X.A.R.L. Season 26 Points Champion

Wak-A-Bunny - The Bunny Killer!

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2012, 08:38:03 AM »

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2012, 08:42:57 AM »
when I am diving on somebody I always expect them to turn into me and ho.  It is pretty much standard basic acm to turn your face in the direction the enemy is coming from. damn the world is really full of idiots.

semp

But!!.....if he doesn't HO you, you can be certain you are dealing with someone who wants a fight and knows what they're doing so grab your helmet.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline DrJackyI

• Zinc Member
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2012, 08:56:51 AM »
when I am diving on somebody I always expect them to turn into me and ho.  It is pretty much standard basic acm to turn your face in the direction the enemy is coming from. damn the world is really full of idiots.

semp

yeap exactly, a make believe acm, anyways this thread is NOT about hoin, this thread is about ppl putting their 1 cents worth in when they have absolutely NO idea about what happened.

or should I say it like this..  Stop being a granny and getting into things that u do not belong in <S>

I personally do not care if u want to HO cuase like i said i just try to collide the HO'ers.
what ticks me off is when others jump into the "fray"(conversation) and they have no business in the fray to begin with. Didnt your mothers and fathers ever teach u that u cannot bare witness or comment on something if u did not personally see it...........

well again common sense just is not so common anymore
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 09:27:47 AM by DrJackyI »

Offline Moelders

• Zinc Member
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2012, 09:24:35 AM »
I stopped reading after the first sentence...by the way, I like chocolate chip ice cream--discuss.
JG5-Eismeer
AkA PapaJohn
AkA Moelders
AkA Yoda
AkA Olds

Offline DrJackyI

• Zinc Member
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2012, 09:29:43 AM »
I SEE YOU RAGED I LAWL

all the ranting was not about the HO it was about KoW getting into it by saying that he witnessed and recorded the whole thing, well his video that he said would prove only proves that he was nowhere around, so in essence he proved my side of the discussion

Offline DrJackyI

• Zinc Member
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2012, 09:35:22 AM »
  Yes the world is full of idiots INdeed.  
(Image removed from quote.)
 The plane with more E is the Hoer and the other is the Hoee. Together they make a successful Ho.

The collision is just Cream on the Pie.    :banana:

u said it about right with the INdeed part.......

1. if a plane manuvers for a dive on a con from the high 6 angle, then he or she "is not" the "HO'er"
2. a diving plane that has both alt and E and is gaining more E cannot manuvever as quickly as the plane that is being dove upon (hence there are     evasive acm's to use)

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2012, 09:36:09 AM »
yeap exactly, a make believe acm, anyways this thread is NOT about hoin, this thread is about ppl putting their 1 cents worth in when they have absolutely NO idea about what happened.

or should I say it like this..  Stop being a granny and getting into things that u do not belong in <S>

I personally do not care if u want to HO cuase like i said i just try to collide the HO'ers.
what ticks me off is when others jump into the "fray"(conversation) and they have no business in the fray to begin with. Didnt your mothers and fathers ever teach u that u cannot bare witness or comment on something if u did not personally see it...........

If you don't want folks to jump into the "fray", don't frigging post it on the BBS!  Geez... nuff said...

All the Best...

Jay
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!

Offline shiv

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2012, 09:45:05 AM »
You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2012, 10:48:11 AM »
 :old: i like Nacho's with everything on them  :old:
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Selino631

• Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2012, 10:50:54 AM »
OEF 11-12

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2012, 11:06:35 AM »

I personally do not care if u want to HO cuase like i said i just try to collide the HO'ers. and yet you complain about collision.

here's a reminder for you on the basic rules of acm.

1. Try to secure the upper hand before attacking. If possible, keep the sun behind you.
2. Always continue with an attack you have begun.
3. Only fire at close range, and then only when the opponent is properly in your sights.
4. You should always try to keep your eye on your opponent, and never let yourself be deceived by ruses.
5. In any type of attack, it is essential to assail your opponent from behind.
6. If your opponent dives on you, do not try to get around his attack, but fly to meet it.  this is what he did as per your first statement.
7. When over the enemy's lines, never forget your own line of retreat.
8. Tip for Squadrons: In principle, it is better to attack in groups of four or six. Avoid two aircraft attacking the same opponent.

good luck next time on your whine  :salute.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.