Author Topic: DerJude a cheat, or just Man-a-War sportsmanship?  (Read 4392 times)

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: DerJude a cheat, or just Man-a-War sportsmanship?
« Reply #75 on: March 10, 2012, 06:36:01 PM »
it's pretty easy to sink a cv turning or not.  turning it will only affect the higher flying bombers but those of us who go in at low alt wont miss it.  and no I dont go noe.

semp

Lol, I go in high and pickle at about 2-4k up. The stuka makes a hell of a dent in the CV's damage threshold.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #76 on: March 10, 2012, 06:44:09 PM »
This thread:

OP:
(Image removed from quote.)

DJ:

OP:

Everybody Else:

Another guy:

But we're still:

Reaper that's just awesome and sums up the entire thread :)
JG 52

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #77 on: March 10, 2012, 07:09:50 PM »
Keep up the good work  ;)
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube+Twitch - 20Dolby10

"BE a man and shoot me in the back" - pez

Offline Der Jude

• Copper Member
« Reply #78 on: March 10, 2012, 08:52:30 PM »
Well heck!  I see the error of my ways, while I was flying over 56 and providing cap Der Jude who wasn't there in his wisdom turned it straight for the incoming bombers.  That was just to promote a fight and sink the CV defending port 39.  It wasn't enough to control one CV"40" but when he got a chance to turn it for Nit bombers, while why not!

This is so much fun that I have a new policy now.  When he comes to the bish I will go to the nits and do the same that he has done to us!  This is done in the spirit of promoting a fight and who cares if the ship gets sunk :banana: :banana: :banana:

patriotism...the virtue of the vicious
Game ID: Judisch
Kommando Nowotny - Nowotny Schwarm "White 19"
Til Schweiger Fan Club
ZLA- "Dont Focke Wulf Us!"
Malta Scenario - Comrade Jew

Offline KoW

• Zinc Member
« Reply #79 on: March 11, 2012, 05:33:32 AM »
Hell ya cv wars, let's control em all! Fight or die trying!!!

:neener: :neener: :neener:
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 05:35:17 AM by KoW »
Kommando Nowotny
Moooo!

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
« Reply #80 on: March 11, 2012, 05:20:45 PM »
The originaEagleDNY
Silver Member

Reg: Jan 2004

CV Command Fix
« on: February 11, 2012, 12:04:44 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi folks,
As per my other thread (which I really feel is a bug that needs to be fixed - see here: http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,328684.0.html )

First off, I'd like to see that switching countries actually removes you from CV command.  How can that be anything but a straight up bug or "exploit"?

Some further fixes might be in order also.  People switching countries and telling their old squaddies the location of a CV is lame, and there is no fix for it.  Switching countries and allowing someone to immediately take command of a CV can be fixed in a number of ways.
1.  CV command rank delay.  When you switch countries, your rank in that country is zero until some period of time passes (24 Hours?) - after the time delay your rank works normally for CV command.  This is probably the simplest solution to implement. 
2.  Country rank.   Keep the kills, score, and rank data for each player by COUNTRY.  So you will have an overall score and rank, plus you will have a bishop rank, knight rank, and rook rank representing the fighting you have done for each country.  Let CV command rank be equal to the rank you have scored as a member of that country instead of your overall game rank.  This is a longer term solution as it gives people who consistently fight for a particular country an edge in CV command for that country l point was" someone taking control of a Cv with squad mates in a different country"
AkCaine

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
« Reply #81 on: March 11, 2012, 05:34:12 PM »
The original point was someone taking control of the CV group with squad mates in a different country and operating it in a manner that doesn't benefit the home country:furious
If you're trying to promote a fight why not stay in your own country and do just that?
When you transfer from one country to the next you should have to earn your rank in the country you are in.  This would certainly end the controversy :noid
AkCaine

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #82 on: March 11, 2012, 05:47:38 PM »
What I don't get is why you're so pissed off at it. Hiding a captured CV way up in the corner is just as much cheating as what he did. Infact, I would say he is actually more in the right than you are.

For one, he was actually trying to play the game, while you were activly trying to avoid playing the game. You exploit flaws in modeling, you deserve far worse than the game paramaters allow us to do. Honestly, what you deserve is to be vulched or shot on spawn-in for your next 100 sorties.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #83 on: March 11, 2012, 06:55:28 PM »
Is 1cane guy one of the jokers?
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #84 on: March 11, 2012, 06:57:47 PM »
Yes, and a notorious GV-bomber, CV-hider, and mass-NOE supporter.

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
Re: the newest whaa whaa fest
« Reply #85 on: March 11, 2012, 06:58:13 PM »
Is 1cane guy one of the jokers?
If so, thats especially funny then  :banana:
AoM
City of ice

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #86 on: March 11, 2012, 06:59:09 PM »
CV hiding from a fight = Bad

CV participating in a fight = Good
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
« Reply #87 on: March 11, 2012, 07:12:33 PM »
   Tank-Ace
#1  It was not a captured CV it was CV 40 which goes with P39 which we owned.  It had been moved north and CV56 had been moved south to cover port 39.  More than one player had asked him not to take the CV to the area that it was sunk.
#2  You have accused me of cheating when you weren't there and you don't have the facts right!  So your conclusion that he was right by jumping sides and moving CVS contrary to our country's wishes is wrong!
#3  Finally you dislike for me is evident in your last paragraph.  We had been using CVs several days in this manner and only by interference from others was the CV  lost.   Please quit sniping from the sidelines either get in the game or be quiet! :neener:
AkCaine

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #88 on: March 11, 2012, 07:32:34 PM »
If it is not broken do not fix it.

1Cane you must realize for the vast majority country loyalty means nothing.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #89 on: March 11, 2012, 07:35:13 PM »
When I browse up and be a real cawtoon piper I wanna command a CV and send it to the vtards so they can sink it.

Lawndart
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail