Author Topic: Getting rid of my demon - whole computer - runs this game max at 60fps  (Read 7281 times)

Offline cattb

• Silver Member
Re: Getting rid of my demon - whole computer - runs this game max at 60fps
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2012, 03:52:10 PM »
Craigslist is good free advertisement for your computer, if you do not have it listed with with the site.
:Salute Easy8 EEK GUS Betty

Offline Reschke

• Platinum Member
      • VF-17 "The Jolly Rogers"
« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2012, 07:11:05 PM »
http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=1422523#post1422523

the simhq board couldn't figure out how to register to make a post maybe you can help me out, thanks DCS post is ready for you to leave a remark.

Go to this link and follow from there. Should be pretty easy from that link.

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/forum_summary.html
Buckshot
Reschke from March 2001 till tour 146
Founder and CO VF-17 Jolly Rogers September 2002 - December 2006
"I'm baaaaccccckkk!"

Offline Myg

• aka Torquila (PNG)
  • Copper Member
« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2012, 08:04:53 PM »
Holy fraggin tatters, the amount of dirt on this thread is enough to make a scientologist foam at the mouth!

Guys, guys; look: We are men. We do *not* speak the language of symbolics, as women do. It is against our nature and actually drives us to do things to destroy our relationships when we try!

*Never* Let a woman under your skin, cause she doesn't belong there, neither do you belong under her skin. The fix for these situations is quite easy, shut your damn traps, stop apologizing, stop trying to emulate these fantastical characters and situations in films and books and just *be*. Do you know why? Because we men are naturally submissive to our women, we are genetically programmed that way, we are naturally loyal and caring; as long as our minds are not hijacked by someone else, and if your weak in that way; learn to keep your damned eyes to yourself or to the ground.

Success in relationships in all situations is purely centered around your ability as a man to balance your sense of being with the world around you. Women love to see you wild to the world, but submissive to them, because then they know what they have with you is unique; always try to keep it that way.

Peace out.
 :airplane:

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #63 on: March 23, 2012, 12:38:55 AM »
Holy fraggin tatters, the amount of dirt on this thread is enough to make a scientologist foam at the mouth!

Guys, guys; look: We are men. We do *not* speak the language of symbolics, as women do. It is against our nature and actually drives us to do things to destroy our relationships when we try!

*Never* Let a woman under your skin, cause she doesn't belong there, neither do you belong under her skin. The fix for these situations is quite easy, shut your damn traps, stop apologizing, stop trying to emulate these fantastical characters and situations in films and books and just *be*. Do you know why? Because we men are naturally submissive to our women, we are genetically programmed that way, we are naturally loyal and caring; as long as our minds are not hijacked by someone else, and if your weak in that way; learn to keep your damned eyes to yourself or to the ground.

Success in relationships in all situations is purely centered around your ability as a man to balance your sense of being with the world around you. Women love to see you wild to the world, but submissive to them, because then they know what they have with you is unique; always try to keep it that way.

Peace out.

I am not submissive to women nor do i want a woman submissive to me.  I want a partner somebody that helps me as much as I help her.  Now in bed it depends on the situation sometimes I am on top but there's times when it's cool to let the woman be the "master".  outside of that, it's 50/50.

I have dumped a lot of women over this "you take care of me of my needs" crap.  I never cared for little princesses, well except in bed as a way to spicy it up, nor did I care for those who want to control everything.

in every relationship there needs to be trust.  and you must earn it and also must listen and talk.  I call my gf that I am going out with the guys to a topless bar and she wont even raise and eyebrow.  because she knows me, I will go there and look and come home and take care of business there.  same for having lunch with old girlfriends that just happened to meet again.  I dont do it every week but once in a while somebody will comeback and I'll let her know "hey I am having lunch with so and so and this was our relationship, we just gonna shoot the breeze if it's cool with you".  not once she has told me now or gotten mad when I get home, actually i have invited her to go but she always declines.  she herself has had lunch with several people from her past.  I dont even think of "cheating" as it's not in my mind.

any of us could cheat on each other if we wanted to.  we just choose not to for whatever reason.  our relationship is not the best in the world as we both have lots of problems, but we talk about them.  there's times because of my work that I dont see her for weeks and I come home every night.  except she'll be asleep and when I wake up she's gone.  but we talk several times a day and keep in contact.  like I said maybe we dont have the best relationship in the world but we take care of each other as much as we can.  and that's all we can do.  I dont know, we have been together for 10 years.  perhaps in another 5 or 6 we'll decide to get married or perhaps decide to each go our own way.  but one thing is sure for both of us, we both think that we would rather be alone for the right reasons that be with somebody for the wrong reasons.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #64 on: March 23, 2012, 04:43:57 AM »
Craigslist is good free advertisement for your computer, if you do not have it listed with with the site.

I've had one caller from Craigslist that is interrested, thx for the info catt  :salute
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #65 on: March 23, 2012, 04:50:30 AM »

Peace out.

I like what your saying...I will try to apply that more
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline Flench

• Gold Member
« Reply #66 on: March 23, 2012, 01:09:51 PM »
I would have thought hard before getting rid of your hobby. First you should check to make sure she doesn't have a replacement for you already. If so you're already gone.
If things do seem to wind up ok you may find yourself owned and miserable. Always asking permission like you're one of the kids and constantly being afraid that she'll get mad and leave.
It's no way to live.  Been there, done that.

Very well said . If I had to get rid of my hobbies would be the first no no no . I be like well I hunt , fish , fly RC's , mud ride , game all night so I would have to ask first witch hobbies you want me to get rid of .
Like I said and a few other people here that have been there done that , don't wind up  miserable trying to make some one happy . That's her job if you want to go by the Bible . Wash my feet BIcTH , lol J/K.
Only you will know the true side to one and another so just do what feels right and God will let it run like it is written .
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 01:11:49 PM by Flench »
Army of Muppets-"Failure is impossible"-Death before dishonor
         Lead follow or get out of the way  !!

Offline cattb

• Silver Member
« Reply #67 on: March 23, 2012, 06:39:09 PM »
I've had one caller from Craigslist that is interrested, thx for the info catt  :salute
cash-------> no checks

sorry , but I am not the trusting type
:Salute Easy8 EEK GUS Betty

Offline Flench

• Gold Member
« Reply #68 on: March 23, 2012, 06:44:51 PM »
i would say paypal only . I got a FPV system up for sale on the RCgroups forum and it's Palpal only .
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 06:58:29 PM by Flench »
Army of Muppets-"Failure is impossible"-Death before dishonor
         Lead follow or get out of the way  !!

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #69 on: March 24, 2012, 12:39:33 AM »
even with paypal all it takes is a complain and your money is gone and your puter wont be returned.  specially in things like craig's list where there's a good portion of cheating going around.  if you take paypal and you really send the stuff in good condition, I would transfer my money faster than hell and close the bank account. you never know.  again. my suggestion is keep the damn computer and sell it to co workers or people you know.  expect to get about 50% to 60% of what you spent.  unless you find somebody willing to pay more.  i have spent close to 3k on mine, if I ever sell it, I'll b happy to get 1k and that's on a good day.  and that would be on a cash and carry stuff and I still want two forms of id.

I have sold couple of things here on the bb to people I spoke on the phone.  and I have bought some from others.  never been cheated but I know I am lucky as the people I sold/bought from had a good rep in the game and I actually knew from the game.  never spoken to them before but still I trusted them.  hell 68value send me his box and he said if I liked it pay for it if not send it back.  I was embarrassed as hell as I tried to pay with paypal when i got it as I liked it and found out paypal takes 5 to 7 days to credit your money, which i didnt know.  but he was cool enough to wait.  but things like ebay and craig's list makes me feel uneasy.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #70 on: March 24, 2012, 07:05:46 AM »
heres what happened to mine last night I just don't know what to do...I've tried everything to save me marriage...I believe shes in a real bad postpartum depression and in denial....I just can't see a woman being married 10 years and having 2 kids and one 3 month old just abandoning her husband...yes we've been in a slump but I haven't cheated on her in 8 years and never will again and I haven't physically abused her ever.....emotionally were not connecting right now thats it. She want even try!

My brothers wife Katie and I have talked alot about whats going on with Michelle, I just can't understand it. Yesterday after Eliza got her reward I went to sonic and got Adriane and my wife Michelle a cherry Sundrop and carried it back and layed it on her desk. A hour and half later she calls and tells me to not go back to her work again that theres safety plans in place talking about the back door(I'm in trooper uniform). I've done that for 10 years and now it's a problem to her. So I called her last night and told her everything that I cried everyday to watching the movie fireproof and it really clicked...that I'm getting baptisted...selling my computer and that I want to love her and learn about her... She says that she doesn't love me and that I need to get it through my head that shes not coming home and she wants a divorce or that shes divorcing me one of the two.  I've done nothing that bad to deserve a divorce and Lori my cousin telling me that I don't deserve all the credit to quit blaming myself. I'm willing to work on our marriage and shes done...she wants a divorce...but yet she hasn't worked on our marriage....she didnt sit down with me at the kitchen table to discuss it....she basically just said I'm not happy and I'm leaving....thats not fair to me or the kids...Rylan's 3 months old Eliza's 6 they deserve better then that too, I just can't wrap my head around it, when I try to talk with her she treats me like crap and says to quit calling her and that all I"m doing by the love dare is pissing her off. So I cried again last night

Another thing.... the bible talks about divorce and that if you divorce you shall never re-marry (her again) never... so if shes in postpartum and thats the reason shes not showing any emotion towards me or crying... I want to do the right thing and stand by her... its hard to hear someone say.... I don't love you and I want a divorce when you still love them.... 2 reasons for divorce in the bible is Adultery and Abandonment.... Yes I cheated on her 8 years ago when I was 22 so she has a reason I was young and immature but God showed me the true path I should be following.... God meant marriage to be for life.... I'm just clueless on what to do.... I want my family together again

Most people I've talked to says Ryan.... you deserve better then this and better then her..... and all I can say is I can't deserve no better.... I love her and shes the mother to my kids.... If I could be with any woman it would be her.... but I can't control her feelings

~XO Top Gun~ Retired

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #71 on: March 24, 2012, 07:56:39 AM »
heres what happened to mine last night I just don't know what to do...I've tried everything to save me marriage...I believe shes in a real bad postpartum depression and in denial....I just can't see a woman being married 10 years and having 2 kids and one 3 month old just abandoning her husband...yes we've been in a slump but I haven't cheated on her in 8 years and never will again and I haven't physically abused her ever.....emotionally were not connecting right now thats it. She want even try!

My brothers wife Katie and I have talked alot about whats going on with Michelle, I just can't understand it. Yesterday after Eliza got her reward I went to sonic and got Adriane and my wife Michelle a cherry Sundrop and carried it back and layed it on her desk. A hour and half later she calls and tells me to not go back to her work again that theres safety plans in place talking about the back door(I'm in trooper uniform). I've done that for 10 years and now it's a problem to her. So I called her last night and told her everything that I cried everyday to watching the movie fireproof and it really clicked...that I'm getting baptisted...selling my computer and that I want to love her and learn about her... She says that she doesn't love me and that I need to get it through my head that shes not coming home and she wants a divorce or that shes divorcing me one of the two.  I've done nothing that bad to deserve a divorce and Lori my cousin telling me that I don't deserve all the credit to quit blaming myself. I'm willing to work on our marriage and shes done...she wants a divorce...but yet she hasn't worked on our marriage....she didnt sit down with me at the kitchen table to discuss it....she basically just said I'm not happy and I'm leaving....thats not fair to me or the kids...Rylan's 3 months old Eliza's 6 they deserve better then that too, I just can't wrap my head around it, when I try to talk with her she treats me like crap and says to quit calling her and that all I"m doing by the love dare is pissing her off. So I cried again last night

Another thing.... the bible talks about divorce and that if you divorce you shall never re-marry (her again) never... so if shes in postpartum and thats the reason shes not showing any emotion towards me or crying... I want to do the right thing and stand by her... its hard to hear someone say.... I don't love you and I want a divorce when you still love them.... 2 reasons for divorce in the bible is Adultery and Abandonment.... Yes I cheated on her 8 years ago when I was 22 so she has a reason I was young and immature but God showed me the true path I should be following.... God meant marriage to be for life.... I'm just clueless on what to do.... I want my family together again

Most people I've talked to says Ryan.... you deserve better then this and better then her..... and all I can say is I can't deserve no better.... I love her and shes the mother to my kids.... If I could be with any woman it would be her.... but I can't control her feelings

if you love something set it free, if it comes back it is yours, if it don't it never was.

you have to let her go.

if you were meant to be with her,  you will, true love is forever.

Yahaveh hates Divorce.

Offline SilverZ06

• Silver Member
« Reply #72 on: March 24, 2012, 08:23:27 AM »
Are you sure there isn't someone else already? It kinda sounds like it to me.

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #73 on: March 24, 2012, 08:42:05 AM »
Are you sure there isn't someone else already? It kinda sounds like it to me.

nope no one else her female organs dont work and she says she dont want a man she wants to be alone
~XO Top Gun~ Retired

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #74 on: March 24, 2012, 08:44:28 AM »
if you love something set it free, if it comes back it is yours, if it don't it never was.

you have to let her go.

if you were meant to be with her,  you will, true love is forever.

Yahaveh hates Divorce.

makes sense to me Ink Im ready to do that...I will never let her come back ever if she goes through with the divorce
~XO Top Gun~ Retired