Author Topic: Getting rid of my demon - whole computer - runs this game max at 60fps  (Read 7282 times)

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
Re: Getting rid of my demon - whole computer - runs this game max at 60fps
« Reply #135 on: April 17, 2012, 10:47:23 AM »
Dep, awesome news, I really hope everything works out buddy!  :salute

Thanks Red  :salute

Nice to hear TnDep. Hope it all stays well and if you ever need to give a shout out to someone close by....well relatively don't hesitate to let me know since I am just a couple of hours south of you. I don't mind listening if you need someone to chew on. Lord knows I need a few ears from time to time.

Thank you

Congrats TnDep.  :aok
 I have been following your post here. I have learned to make Tuesdays (fiance and me time). I also have cut back the amount of time flying i.e don't fly until Friday nights and occasionally on the weekends. Playing this game since 2001 and reading this post has made me look closer to my home life. Thank You TnDep for sharing your heartaches and tears with us. I hope that some of us will look around the home front and think of you when problems start to arise and see if AHII is part of the blame.   :salute

Lazy,

That is awesome news!  The reason for sharing my story is for the reason alone.  I'm glad to hear that your taking care of your family first. 
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #136 on: April 17, 2012, 10:57:25 AM »
Congrats TnDep, tell us about it, if you don't mind, we need to hear something good.

Well their home, its a start.  Shes sleeping in my daughters bed, and she still don't love me or like me right now.  She came home to see if we could build a friendship, and I've got to ask God for alot of patience with her.  I want to take her out and the kids to have fun together.  Shes just not there, she basically just wants to take care of the kids and us to communicate to try to build that bond/friendship.  It may be months before I get to take her out on a date and it may be a year or longer before I get to make love to my wife.  She said last night she don't know how long she can do this and I gave her a hug and told her just to give me a chance that I will show her what kind of man I am. 

This morning I got up at 430am went to the gym and run came home shower, shave, and get ready for work, folded a load of laundry, swapped one over from washer to dryer, and put a new load in the washer, got both kids up changed rylans diaper put on his clothes, got eliza up put on her clothes, and done her hair, fixed elizas breakfast, asked michelle if I could fix her anything for breakfast, put rylan in his car seat and took him out to the car.  Kissed the babies and told them all to have a good day.  Sounds like alot but I could do that every morning for the rest of my life to have my family.  You don't know what you have until you lose it.  I'll try to keep you updated every few weeks.
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline Reschke

• Platinum Member
      • VF-17 "The Jolly Rogers"
« Reply #137 on: April 17, 2012, 11:55:10 AM »
It is all about perspective my friend; sometimes it takes a big ole pop upside the head to make us realize something isn't good in order to make the proper adjustments. At least you have the first steps towards something better happening now.
Buckshot
Reschke from March 2001 till tour 146
Founder and CO VF-17 Jolly Rogers September 2002 - December 2006
"I'm baaaaccccckkk!"

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #138 on: April 17, 2012, 01:34:54 PM »
It is all about perspective my friend; sometimes it takes a big ole pop upside the head to make us realize something isn't good in order to make the proper adjustments. At least you have the first steps towards something better happening now.
:aok
~XO Top Gun~ Retired

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #139 on: April 17, 2012, 10:01:08 PM »
That is wonderful news!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline jimson

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
      • The Axis vs Allies Arena
« Reply #140 on: April 18, 2012, 10:54:13 AM »
Really seems strange that she just turned off like that, don't know what to make of it. Most situations like yours involve another man but it's obvious this one doesn't

Guess you have a chance now. Best of luck Bro.

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #141 on: April 18, 2012, 12:30:44 PM »
This is great to hear Dep!!
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #142 on: April 18, 2012, 01:09:47 PM »
awesome man :aok

Offline Flench

• Gold Member
« Reply #143 on: April 19, 2012, 05:28:39 PM »
The more I read the more I see and get to know people , I think every body's life is off track in one way or another but good to see thing's starting to work out for ya TnDep .
Army of Muppets-"Failure is impossible"-Death before dishonor
         Lead follow or get out of the way  !!

Offline heinrich

• Zinc Member
« Reply #144 on: April 21, 2012, 07:15:51 PM »
Congrats Dep on realizing your mistakes and changing them..It takes a man to do this..it is not a easy thing to give up something that im assuming brought joy to you..i know my pc does. It is like a home away frome away from home. I have had same problem with my wife of 2 years now. She said i was not showing her that I love her.. I love my wife with all of my heart and apon reading this have come to realize that she was right.. I thought it was innocent.. Hey im playing a video game big deal right. Women are complicated creatures and if you dont show that love they will assume you dont and go defensive. I believe if you put every ounce of your heart and soul into mending this you will have your wife, your love back.. She will realize you are still the man she married.. Good luck my friend and you and family are in our prayers.. :salute
Fight on and fly on to the last drop of blood and the last drop of fuel, to the last beat of the heart.

— Baron Manfred von Richthofen.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #145 on: April 21, 2012, 10:05:51 PM »
The more I read the more I see and get to know people , I think every body's life is off track in one way or another but good to see thing's starting to work out for ya TnDep .
it's called life it never goes the way we want it :).

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Flench

• Gold Member
« Reply #146 on: April 23, 2012, 10:04:56 PM »
it's called life it never goes the way we want it :).

semp
Full moon speaks the true .
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 10:07:42 PM by Flench »

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #147 on: April 24, 2012, 12:50:23 AM »
 TnD,

great news indeed,and it sound like a tough time to follow but hang in there if you think it's worth it it's worth it!

Along time ago My wife and I started "date"night,we set that night aside and spend it together,no interuptions just her and I. Since doing that she rarely bothers me about flying and we've grown closer togther!

:salute

Offline Flench

• Gold Member
« Reply #148 on: April 24, 2012, 05:34:28 AM »
That's a good Idea Morfiend .

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #149 on: April 24, 2012, 10:09:50 AM »
TnD,

great news indeed,and it sound like a tough time to follow but hang in there if you think it's worth it it's worth it!

Along time ago My wife and I started "date"night,we set that night aside and spend it together,no interuptions just her and I. Since doing that she rarely bothers me about flying and we've grown closer togther!

:salute

Yes, Im starting this of course with 2 kids I'm shooting for twice a month, minimum of 1.  We haven't went out on a date in 3 or 4 years so we both have neglected each other.  I realised when she left how bad I was at being a husband.

She started calling me baby Sunday some, I always say baby do you need something, or have a great day baby love you.  She was returning those words Sunday so I think it's starting to come around.  Shes not showing she loves me but deep down I know she realises she made a mistake leaving, just not willing tell me that yet. 
~XO Top Gun~ Retired