Author Topic: What do you love or hate most about certain maps?  (Read 3560 times)

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
      • http://fdrs.org/banking_history.html
Re: What do you love or hate most about certain maps?
« Reply #60 on: June 05, 2012, 02:04:23 PM »

Seems this map could be tweaked to get it main arena ready.

AHRHINEWIN

Offline ghi

• Gold Member
« Reply #61 on: June 05, 2012, 02:24:57 PM »

Montis is a fun map but too easily reset. It needs to be expanded upon to meet our needs
You are right.
Small maps are the best even with low # of players always easy to find some action; I would suggest HTC to increase the reset % to 30-40% for small maps. I like Baltic, Mindanao,Uterus, Small Isles, but are gone too quick in a couple of hours and again the boring huge maps stalled for weeks.

Offline Reschke

• Platinum Member
      • VF-17 "The Jolly Rogers"
« Reply #62 on: June 06, 2012, 10:30:47 PM »
I would like to see bases with actual names instead of numbers; perhaps have them as names of historical battles, various WW2 heroes from all nations that participated regardless of winning or losing the war or named for a member of the AH community that has passed away.
Buckshot
Reschke from March 2001 till tour 146
Founder and CO VF-17 Jolly Rogers September 2002 - December 2006
"I'm baaaaccccckkk!"

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: June 06, 2012, 10:43:44 PM »
I would like to see bases with actual names instead of numbers; perhaps have them as names of historical battles, various WW2 heroes from all nations that participated regardless of winning or losing the war or named for a member of the AH community that has passed away.

:aok

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline steely07

• Silver Member
« Reply #64 on: June 07, 2012, 01:54:04 AM »
:aok
Aces High, Wing Commander, Dickweed Heavy Bomber Group: www.dickweedhbg.com

FSO Films : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFs6CAXBQoVBctljybD65fA?view_as=subscriber

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: June 07, 2012, 09:40:53 PM »
Mount Eversuck map is the worst

~AoM~

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #66 on: June 08, 2012, 08:35:01 AM »
I like all of the maps because they all have something to offer outside of the normal "win the war", "furballing". or "spawn camping".........which is all most of the complainers do.

They complain about having to drive from a spawn point put within 2 miles of an enemy base that they never actually attack.

They complain about terrain that doesn't allow GV movement yet I've driven to the city on every map without issues.

They complain about not finding a fight yet they are all over tank town in light fighters with 25% fuel.

The maps are fine, it's the players who are not.