Author Topic: Hello fellow AHers  (Read 29388 times)

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
Re: Hello fellow AHers
« Reply #555 on: August 06, 2012, 07:58:04 PM »
I'm not the one trying to intimidate people that don't agree with me dummy.

:lol
:rofl. I see what you did there :)
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #556 on: August 06, 2012, 07:59:20 PM »
Lighten up Francis

Offline megadud

• Gold Member
« Reply #557 on: August 06, 2012, 08:02:45 PM »
Oh the trolls just rollin in this muthaluva  :rock

I'll bite! So if i give methrock a hard time the muppet army will come at me?   :lol :)

I do love a challenge. I will probably get banned for this post (even though i shouldn't because people have posted far worse in this thread and aren't PnG) but it's fine. I only come to these boards for the squad forums. Guess i'll have to resub. Go to FW to see how i feel about your boy.

Skyrock you always used to gloat about how you were in showbusiness, you get royaltys from breaking bad?  :banana: oh and to stay on topic...welcome back  :rolleyes: to soon imo
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 08:21:04 PM by megadud »

Offline Mustaine

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #558 on: August 06, 2012, 08:08:05 PM »
Jesus, I saw someone say 36 pages, I have more posts per page set and here on page 11 I can say I stopped reading after page 6...

Holy diddly this went to hell in a handbasket.

I can say this about Skyrock with all honesty, and no reservations, and in public:

I do not defend the drugs, and somewhat suspected other influences on many of our phone conversations. He did what he did, and he alone has to pay the penalty. That penalty involves more than himself. It involves his career, children, family, and some friends.

Some of you may be closer to him, but there have been countless nights either he called me, or I called him just to chat, and 2-3 hours later we said "oops, gotta go to bed". He is the only liberal that will actually intelligently debate with me, sometimes conceding a point I made.

He is a loving father, and cares more about his children than ever shown or explained on any of the open forums. I spoke with him before, near during, and after the incident. He is genuine, and in-person (via phone) truly responsible for his own actions.

When this all went down it was rather fast, and almost everyone jumped on the "bash Skyrock" bandwagon. You only have to search around that time to see the comments by many here, and other forums.

I never said, or will say he is a saint, and I don't condone what he did. I will say I stand by a friend I have. I will trust him as much as I can, support him, and hope for a better future. I know he loves his children, and I know they love him. I know he is a passionate person, and he will move forward in life.

That forward movement will only be decided by his own decisions, and influences from his friends and family. I for one am going to do my best to influence him to live a stable, sober life. I am also going to remind him of things that only the 2 of us know about, and how influential they can be.

Skyrock (I don't like publicly saying your name without permission), I posted privately on the squad forum, but I'll do again openly; need anything, even just to chat the door is open. I hope the best, and keep clean bro. See you in those virtual skies some time. <S>
Genetically engineered in a lab, and raised by wolverines -- ]V[ E G A D E T ]-[
AoM DFC ZLA BMF and a bunch of other acronyms.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #559 on: August 06, 2012, 08:10:39 PM »
Jesus, I saw someone say 36 pages, I have more posts per page set and here on page 11 I can say I stopped reading after page 6...

Holy uplift this went to hell in a handbasket.

I can say this about Skyrock with all honesty, and no reservations, and in public:

I do not defend the drugs, and somewhat suspected other influences on many of our phone conversations. He did what he did, and he alone has to pay the penalty. That penalty involves more than himself. It involves his career, children, family, and some friends.

Some of you may be closer to him, but there have been countless nights either he called me, or I called him just to chat, and 2-3 hours later we said "oops, gotta go to bed". He is the only liberal that will actually intelligently debate with me, sometimes conceding a point I made.

He is a loving father, and cares more about his children than ever shown or explained on any of the open forums. I spoke with him before, near during, and after the incident. He is genuine, and in-person (via phone) truly responsible for his own actions.

When this all went down it was rather fast, and almost everyone jumped on the "bash Skyrock" bandwagon. You only have to search around that time to see the comments by many here, and other forums.

I never said, or will say he is a saint, and I don't condone what he did. I will say I stand by a friend I have. I will trust him as much as I can, support him, and hope for a better future. I know he loves his children, and I know they love him. I know he is a passionate person, and he will move forward in life.

That forward movement will only be decided by his own decisions, and influences from his friends and family. I for one am going to do my best to influence him to live a stable, sober life. I am also going to remind him of things that only the 2 of us know about, and how influential they can be.

Skyrock (I don't like publicly saying your name without permission), I posted privately on the squad forum, but I'll do again openly; need anything, even just to chat the door is open. I hope the best, and keep clean bro. See you in those virtual skies some time. <S>

:aok

Offline Mustaine

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #560 on: August 06, 2012, 08:13:10 PM »
999000 has forgiven Skyrock.......THE END.
Need CAPS, and giant font to get the meaning across bro! <<S>> respected enemy from ex-JB73 if you forgot since I've been away so long :D
Genetically engineered in a lab, and raised by wolverines -- ]V[ E G A D E T ]-[
AoM DFC ZLA BMF and a bunch of other acronyms.

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #561 on: August 06, 2012, 08:18:34 PM »
How come I never see you in game?  You obviously can't pwn anyone. :rolleyes:

Please child.. I was owing in-game before you'd ever heard of AH. Stay on the porch.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #562 on: August 06, 2012, 08:23:22 PM »
Please child.. I was owing in-game before you'd ever heard of AH. Stay on the porch.

I've heard you're a "has been in Aces High" a while ago... point is you're not owing anyone any more. :rolleyes:

Your skills are atrophied, most likely, and you're all (and only) talk now when you say you own anybody, including me. :lol

Keep dreaming of days gone by. :aok

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #563 on: August 06, 2012, 08:24:02 PM »
well i owe an appology........

Melvin,

our differences in the topic aside,

i should not have been so agressive towards you, due to your avartar resembling someone elses i thought you were another person, so i was much more hostile towards you than i had cause to be. i read through your posts and found you not to be him so my excessive agression was misdirected. for that i appologize, i should have made sure of who it was i was talking to before being an arse towards you.

maga....dud....well i guess its all in the name isnt it........
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline elc7367b

• Silver Member
« Reply #564 on: August 06, 2012, 08:29:36 PM »
I never really cared about this skyrock character or anything that the muppets do.

However, this statement has made me decide to pass judgement on you. Not only are you a hypocrite, but you are also an idiot.

Please, I beg you to make it your life goal to harass me at every turn. Both in game and on this bbs.

Please try to bother me and act spiteful and malicious towar

I beg you.

Dick.

I tend to agree with this post then read the apology.  Even if the responce was misdirected it still was not appropriate IMO but at least the apology went out.

Muttman
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 08:49:59 PM by elc7367b »

Offline Donzo

• Gold Member
      • http://www.bops.us
« Reply #565 on: August 06, 2012, 08:29:58 PM »
well i owe an appology........

Melvin,

our differences in the topic aside,

i should not have been so agressive towards you, due to your avartar resembling someone elses i thought you were another person, so i was much more hostile towards you than i had cause to be. i read through your posts and found you not to be him so my excessive agression was misdirected. for that i appologize, i should have made sure of who it was i was talking to before being an arse towards you.

riiiiiiiiigghhtt

Offline megadud

• Gold Member
« Reply #566 on: August 06, 2012, 08:35:58 PM »

It sure does flo it sure does. I was gonna stay out of this thread until you provoked me. I give people the benefit of the doubt most of the time. You break the law you pay for it move on. However most of the people that act this way are lowlife idiots. Your boytoy methrock was succesful, a teacher and role model for our youth, had a great family and threw it all away. Pathetic. I hope for his kids sake he gets his toejam together but will always be lowlife scum to me  :aok  :banana: :joystick: :airplane: :cry :confused:
ohandtostayontopicwelcomeback  :rolleyes:

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #567 on: August 06, 2012, 08:36:46 PM »
well smelvin its simple.......but your slow so ill run it out for ya, we think we are friends and if you try to make one of our friends life difficult then we shall reciprocate in kind.....see you refuse to understand the simplicity of the concept in what i said, leave my friend alone and i will leave you alone. be mouthy or act like you have a right to judge him publically and i will look for every post you make and troll you constantly and i am not the only person who will be this way. every post you make no matter how serious the discussion will be met with insults and sarcasm...im plainly saying leave him alone to live his life or be treated accordingly...

was that clear enough for you mister intardnet tough guy?

lol listen to this guy. you threaten the guy then after you are done threatening you call him an intardnet tough guy. HA That's funny.
Hey do me a favor please troll me tough guy
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #568 on: August 06, 2012, 08:38:19 PM »
I've heard you're a "has been in Aces High" a while ago... point is you're not owing anyone any more. :rolleyes:

Your skills are atrophied, most likely, and you're all (and only) talk now when you say you own anybody, including me. :lol

Keep dreaming of days gone by. :aok

You're obviously an attention potato, clamoring for some kind of recognition.... beneath my notice.  Dismissed from my thoughts.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #569 on: August 06, 2012, 08:43:48 PM »
Ugh... like I said, I don't care at all about this Skyrock guy (never met him, thus no opinion), nor do I care about the Muppets and their hijinks.

I just don't like having some guy climb up on his high horse and start throwing threats and insults around at people that don't agree with him and his friends.

After that meltdown you should be apologizing to the community as a whole.
See Rule #4