Author Topic: INK'S understanding of AH Lingo  (Read 3702 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: INK'S understanding of AH Lingo
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2013, 01:09:13 PM »
Pont 1.   No, one can't claim ownage if all they can do is attain a headon shot... they haven't "owned" the attacker, they just brought it back to even ground.
  Point 2.  Yes, you HO'd at me on the first pass that day when shuff was orbiting, and I avoided it...  Then went vert, I followed you, had to dodge a pass by Shuff on the way up, and you came over the top and HO'd me again,  you can lie about it all day long,  it is what it is, but it doesn't matter one way or the other as you are not worthy, you have an agenda that doesn't include truly testing our skills against one another... you're just a skilless troll.  You started with alt, in a better turning plane, and 2 vs 1 with both you and your friendly attacking me at the same time, and all you could muster was HO first pass, HO second pass... epic, retarded, fail~!
Point 3.  Again, until you understand what "owning" means, and usually that only comes by doing it, then you will stay clueless, as evidenced by this statement.
*see point 3.
no point here, I just fixed it for you. :aok

Like I said, we disagree.  No problem, I've said my view on it.  :aok

As far as me HOing you, I know you had no guns on me.  I was especially careful to make sure you didn't since I knew it was you.   Feel free to post film or pics proving otherwise. :)   I even watched my film to double check that night and you had no gun solution when I fired, no question about it on film.  If I still had that film I would post it with your permission, but I've already deleted it.   Unless you or Shuffler have the film, showing me pulling the trigger when you had guns on me, we'll just have to agree to disagree and put it behind us. :salute

Not everyone's definition of pwning is necessarily the same.  :old:
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 01:12:29 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2013, 01:13:41 PM »
I'd like to point out that pwnage doesn't have to originate from an energy deficit.  Co-E states still provides the opportunity for pwnage.  I have been on the receiving end of Co-E pwnage enough to know.

Thank you.

:salute

Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2013, 01:14:14 PM »
Pont 1.   No, one can't claim ownage if all they can do is attain a headon shot... they haven't "owned" the attacker, they just brought it back to even ground.
  Point 2.  Yes, you HO'd at me on the first pass that day when shuff was orbiting, and I avoided it...  Then went vert, I followed you, had to dodge a pass by Shuff on the way up, and you came over the top and HO'd me again,  you can lie about it all day long,  it is what it is, but it doesn't matter one way or the other as you are not worthy, you have an agenda that doesn't include truly testing our skills against one another... you're just a skilless troll.  You started with alt, in a better turning plane, and 2 vs 1 with both you and your friendly attacking me at the same time, and all you could muster was HO first pass, HO second pass... epic, retarded, fail~!
Point 3.  Again, until you understand what "owning" means, and usually that only comes by doing it, then you will stay clueless, as evidenced by this statement.
*see point 3.
no point here, I just fixed it for you. :aok

PS.  funny how you stated the situations where a HO cannot be claimed as ownage, but didn't say anything about the only time a HO can be claimed as ownage, and that is when the one being attacked is 1 vs 3 or more, and brings one of the 3 down with a HO, then ownage can be claimed, at no other time can a HO be claimed as ownage... and in your case it would be all you know to do(go for HO) so you have a shot at claiming ownage, u just need to fight 1 vs multiples more often!

This tells me 2 things, one- you are very defensive about your beloved HO as it is very dear to you(most likely because its all you got to depend on when up against a caliber opponent), and 2- you don't have alot of experience in 1 vs multiples(hence the fact it doesn't enter your mind when talking about HO situations...   seems to be spot on!  :aok

You might as well be talking to a brick wall (they listen better and have greater ACM, as well)
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Sunka

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.327th.com/
« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2013, 01:17:05 PM »
Like I said, we disagree.  No problem, I've said my view on it.  :aok

As far as me HOing you, I know you had no guns on me.  I was especially careful to make sure you didn't since I knew it was you.   Feel free to post film or pics proving otherwise. :)   I even watched my film to double check that night and you had no gun solution when I fired, no question about it on film.  If I still had that film I would post it with your permission, but I've already deleted it.   Unless you or Shuffler have the film, showing me pulling the trigger when you had guns on me, we'll just have to agree to disagree and put it behind us. :salute

Who, you act like a noob stick and brag when ever you get a ho or get guns on someone in a furball,not to many post ago you said how clueless you are at being a real good stick ,and trust me you still are.Shut up for a few months and fly would ya.And get out of that spit for a while or you will ALWAYS be a noob.
Someday the mountain might getem but the law nvr will. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP5EkvOGMCs

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2013, 01:20:37 PM »
Who, you act like a noob stick and brag when ever you get a ho or get guns on someone in a furball,not to many post ago you said how clueless you are at being a real good stick ,and trust me you still are.Shut up for a few months and fly would ya.And get out of that spit for a while or you will ALWAYS be a noob.

Ink, you can add the above as a practical example to the definition of pwned  :aok
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2013, 01:22:08 PM »

You can't rewrite the dictionary just because you can't spell gewd.
-AoM-

Offline Pepprr

• Nickel Member
« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2013, 01:28:20 PM »

Has anyone said troll yet?  ...  :D

...oh, and thanks Changeup but no "nads" here...  :aok

~AoM~

SSACIFMTSHU 
My vids :)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk0db9fARH0

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2013, 02:08:27 PM »
I'd like to point out that pwnage doesn't have to originate from an energy deficit.  Co-E states still provides the opportunity for pwnage.  I have been on the receiving end of Co-E pwnage enough to know.

Thank you.

:salute

Indeed.  Me too. :frown:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline 1ijac

• Silver Member
« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2013, 02:29:33 PM »
Let us not forget the egg and bailer.  As soon as they drop their eggs, they bail or pull the plug depriving the nme on their six some kills.  Seeing a bit more of this in the MA.  What gives?

one-eye
"One-Eye"

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2013, 05:11:31 PM »
Ink, you can add the above as a practical example to the definition of pwned  :aok

:rofl :rofl

Let us not forget the egg and bailer.  As soon as they drop their eggs, they bail or pull the plug depriving the nme on their six some kills.  Seeing a bit more of this in the MA.  What gives?

one-eye

not a bomber guy..but didn't I read you must be in plane for the bombs to work?

Offline Brakechk

• Copper Member
« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2013, 05:24:00 PM »
I think as long as they don't get into another plane before they drop they are good?  I think that's the case with troops dropped from a C47 or M3 then being shot down before troops make it into the maproom.  Or they wait till they drop then bail after the bombs hit.

There are many things I don't understand about this game.  The most perplexing one is the lack of will to fight in a combat simulator.  Not banging on running from a mob (which I'm generally too stupid to do) but the "one pass and run", the "one pass strafe and run"  following a dive from 20k into 3k enemies and the "bomb and bail" stuff is curious. 

I guess bombing and bailing gives em a quicker turn-a-round back to target?
Brakechk/Zaphod

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #56 on: January 07, 2013, 05:25:08 PM »
The most perplexing one is the lack of will to fight in a combat simulator.  Not banging on running from a mob (which I'm generally too stupid to do) but the "one pass and run", the "one pass strafe and run"  following a dive from 20k into 3k enemies and the "bomb and bail" stuff is curious. 

:rock :cheers: :salute
-AoM-

Offline Brakechk

• Copper Member
« Reply #57 on: January 07, 2013, 05:25:58 PM »
see... to me Cherry Pick has meant, "flying around the furball, picking off the slow hanging planes otherwise engaged or unable to counter defensively."

Just dangling like a ripe cherry waiting to be picked. Cherry Pick(er)

Whacking noobs has been "seal clubbing" because they're so clueless - doesn't matter how you got them.

I miss reading shane's comments on the open channel lol.  Just saying....
Brakechk/Zaphod

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #58 on: January 07, 2013, 05:26:54 PM »
I think as long as they don't get into another plane before they drop they are good?  I think that's the case with troops dropped from a C47 or M3 then being shot down before troops make it into the maproom.  Or they wait till they drop then bail after the bombs hit.

There are many things I don't understand about this game.  The most perplexing one is the lack of will to fight in a combat simulator.  Not banging on running from a mob (which I'm generally too stupid to do) but the "one pass and run", the "one pass strafe and run"  following a dive from 20k into 3k enemies and the "bomb and bail" stuff is curious. 

I guess bombing and bailing gives em a quicker turn-a-round back to target?

I have asked myself that many many times..... :bhead

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798