Author Topic: How to save someone from the "chemtrail" hoax....  (Read 11844 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: How to save someone from the "chemtrail" hoax....
« Reply #135 on: April 29, 2013, 01:30:38 PM »
USA is not the rest of the world so maybe it's time to broaden your perspective a little. I'm sure there are hundreds of shops in the US too that only offer Win8 currently.

And like I said, for most consumers installing an OS by yourself is not even an option. They buy OEM computers and the availability of those is non-existent as far as older OS versions go. This is directly due to MS forcing OEMs to push Win8.

see that's another bad for you.  we dont have hundreds of stores that will only sell what customers dont want.  actually I know of two stores within the state, fry's and bestbuy and both sell win8 only computers, however they also sell win7 off the shelf.  as for the custom built computers online they all offer win7 as a downgrade option.

The thing with you folks is that you lack reading skills. I said it's impossible to get a COMPUTER with win7 for consumers since all OEM computers are forced by MS to ship with Win8 (with the exception of possibly Dell if not that too is meant for businesses only). I said even buying Win7 separately is getting HARDER as brick and mortar stores also stoped selling it.

It's funny how you blame me for your own mistakes.

here's links to get those impossible to obtain computes with win7.

http://www.ibuypower.com/Store/Gamer_Paladin_F770
http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/Gamer_Xtreme_XT/

see rippley there's only 2 brick and mortar (actually they're made out of wood here but that's another thing) but anyway both sell win7

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Software-Games/Operating-Systems/abcat0508001.c?id=abcat0508001
http://www.frys.com/search?search_type=regular&sqxts=1&query_string=win7&submit.x=0&submit.y=0&cat=0

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #136 on: April 29, 2013, 05:09:41 PM »
see that's another bad for you.  we dont have hundreds of stores that will only sell what customers dont want.  actually I know of two stores within the state, fry's and bestbuy and both sell win8 only computers, however they also sell win7 off the shelf.  as for the custom built computers online they all offer win7 as a downgrade option.

here's links to get those impossible to obtain computes with win7.

http://www.ibuypower.com/Store/Gamer_Paladin_F770
http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/Gamer_Xtreme_XT/

see rippley there's only 2 brick and mortar (actually they're made out of wood here but that's another thing) but anyway both sell win7

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Software-Games/Operating-Systems/abcat0508001.c?id=abcat0508001
http://www.frys.com/search?search_type=regular&sqxts=1&query_string=win7&submit.x=0&submit.y=0&cat=0

semp

Oh Christ give it a rest... Windows 7 is out of the picture like it or not. Win8 is the _current_ OS version and it doesn't matter if you can find 1 or 2 retailers who still offer it, risking penalties from MS. You have to check in to 2013 and get on with times.

Why don't you dig up links ot XP while youre at it? LOL!

MS has changed the release strategy and will be releasing new Windows versions at a much faster rate from now on. Next will be Windows 'blue' which is essentially Windows 8.1, rumor has it that it features the return of the start menu.

By the way, did you find any connections to markmonitor from your computer? :D
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 05:17:50 PM by MrRiplEy[H] »
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #137 on: April 29, 2013, 05:45:27 PM »
I bought XP media center edition 2005 at comp usa last year.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #138 on: April 29, 2013, 05:49:18 PM »
Oh Christ give it a rest... Windows 7 is out of the picture like it or not. Win8 is the _current_ OS version and it doesn't matter if you can find 1 or 2 retailers who still offer it, risking penalties from MS. You have to check in to 2013 and get on with times.

MS has changed the release strategy and will be releasing new Windows versions at a much faster rate from now on. Next will be Windows 'blue' which is essentially Windows 8.1, rumor has it that it features the return of the start menu.

so you went from "hard to find" to check into 2013 lol.

see those two retailers that I posted are the only retailers with a brick and mortar (ok wood) stores in southern california.  this is again just to prove a point that you dont really know what sells/doesnt sell in another country.  if it wasnt because win8 is bundled with new computers, people would rather get win7.

win7 sales are still strong here and it is widely available everywhere.  btw did you upgraded your computer and monitor?  you know it's time for you to check into 2013 and upgrade all your hardware.<end of sarcasm>

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #139 on: April 30, 2013, 12:46:39 AM »
so you went from "hard to find" to check into 2013 lol.

see those two retailers that I posted are the only retailers with a brick and mortar (ok wood) stores in southern california.  this is again just to prove a point that you dont really know what sells/doesnt sell in another country.  if it wasnt because win8 is bundled with new computers, people would rather get win7.

win7 sales are still strong here and it is widely available everywhere.  btw did you upgraded your computer and monitor?  you know it's time for you to check into 2013 and upgrade all your hardware.<end of sarcasm>

semp

The only thing you're showing is absolute disregard of the rest of the planet and your egocentrism. You fail to understand a single word I'm writing and babble nonsense.

OEMs no longer offer Win7 computers despite the fact that you can get it as option to configurable packets like you linked. This is a fact and it's due to MS giving penalties to OEMs that do not adhere to sales of the latest versions. Remember when Vista came? OEMs had to sell downgrades because they had to sell Vista. Each computer that was downgraded got still marked as sold Vista machine in statistics.

How did you bring hardware into the discussion all of the sudden? FYI I upgraded one of my gaming pcs just 2 weeks ago. i5 3570k overclocked, seasonic PSU, z77 mobo, radeon 7950 and OCZ Revodrive 3 pci-e SSD + 3 hdds worth of 2Tb. When was your last upgrade?
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #140 on: April 30, 2013, 10:12:38 AM »
So what?.................I can change a 192 bit graphics processor with a razor blade and a crack torch.

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #141 on: April 30, 2013, 10:52:47 AM »
still waiting for that walkthrough ...
71 (Eagle) Squadron

What most of us want to do is simply shoot stuff and look good doing it - Chilli

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #142 on: April 30, 2013, 01:05:15 PM »
Proof:

Chemtrails ( something I had no clue about until I read this thread today - thanks Skyrock for adding to my paranoia list)

Slowly will take peoples thoughts and attention to the hazards of barium and other chemicals being produced by plane's vapor trails - which makes me realize that they are probably also doing it at an altitude that does not create vapor trails....... chew on that for awhile Aristotle....
AND slowly all thought gets turned to blaming Microsoft and their ability to create new OS's in such a pace to get people to ignore THE OBVIOUS CHEMTRAILS controversy..  and argue about which Windows version gives you the stiffest banana.....
Oh those tricky bastages....

:noid

NwBie
(everyone realizes that wrag lives in the desert and is a former military sneak.... and loves vapor trails - proof he was always an alt monkey in the game)

Skuzzy-- "Facts are slowly becoming irrelevant in favor of the nutjob."

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #143 on: May 01, 2013, 04:44:52 AM »
Proof:

Chemtrails ( something I had no clue about until I read this thread today - thanks Skyrock for adding to my paranoia list)

Slowly will take peoples thoughts and attention to the hazards of barium and other chemicals being produced by plane's vapor trails - which makes me realize that they are probably also doing it at an altitude that does not create vapor trails....... chew on that for awhile Aristotle....
AND slowly all thought gets turned to blaming Microsoft and their ability to create new OS's in such a pace to get people to ignore THE OBVIOUS CHEMTRAILS controversy..  and argue about which Windows version gives you the stiffest banana.....
Oh those tricky bastages....

:noid

NwBie
(everyone realizes that wrag lives in the desert and is a former military sneak.... and loves vapor trails - proof he was always an alt monkey in the game)

Yeah you know when I tried typing chemtrail on Windows 8 it autocorrected the text to watervaportrail. Just like here if you try to write the four letter word for excrement it just alters it! Conspiracy!

Offline tunnelrat

• Silver Member
In-Game: 80hd
The Spartans do not enquire how many the enemy are but where they are.

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #145 on: May 01, 2013, 06:34:25 PM »
I talked with him tonight.... He is so deep into the conspiracy crap that I am saddened for him...  Saturn used to be a binary star, the moon is a hollow base, world leaders are secretly sacrificing children, HAARP, fluoride, David Icke, Credo Mutwa, the Greys, Alex Jones, chem trails, holographic synthetic reality, evil entities..... 

He has abandoned evidence based reason and all things science claiming "they" are all part of the "control system"...   Wow, just wow.

I bet he's eaten one too many of these:

-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline BuckShot

• Silver Member
« Reply #146 on: May 01, 2013, 10:02:28 PM »
"Everything you read on the internet is true"
Abraham Lincoln
Game handle: HellBuck

Offline Dragon Tamer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #147 on: May 01, 2013, 11:19:35 PM »
"Everything you read on the internet is true"
Abraham Lincoln

:lol

And as I read this thread after staying out of it for weeks, Babalonian's sig applies perfectly here.

Offline 2bighorn

• Gold Member
« Reply #148 on: May 02, 2013, 11:03:29 AM »

You know, each windows version has sales lifecycle. Win7 boxed version can be sold until October 25, 2013 and preinstalled OEM Win7 until October 25, 2014.

Even MS is still selling boxed Win7.

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #149 on: May 02, 2013, 11:30:15 AM »
You know, each windows version has sales lifecycle. Win7 boxed version can be sold until October 25, 2013 and preinstalled OEM Win7 until October 25, 2014.

Even MS is still selling boxed Win7.

Read what I wrote and then try to understand finally that Win8 is the official release version and OEMs are obligated to sell it. If they refuse, MS will bump up their licensing costs.

It makes no difference whatsoever if you can buy Win7 or how long it's supported. Consumers buy ready computers and ready computers come with Win8 preinstalled.