Author Topic: AH Player(s) you would most like to have a beer with  (Read 18918 times)

Offline deadstikmac

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Re: AH Player(s) you would most like to have a beer with
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2013, 02:29:38 PM »
OH! And deadstik! (sorry)

No need too be sorry sir, in the beginning it was confusing... The ending was epic!  :salute

Ps it was a fun way too learn a lesson and a lot of it still makes me laugh & smile!

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2013, 02:31:57 PM »
Yep! :aok  He seems to get into the same messes I do and usually both of us make it in one piece more or less.

Frodo is the best.  His experience is invaluable in FSO for me.  He's a dedicated team player who has saved my bacon countless times.  More so than any other member of the 11th, he and I have found ourselves in some serious late frame situations where it is just us against the world. Many times I have heard, "Get it home, Stampf, I'll tie them up." while he fights to clear us without ammunition left in the tubes.

A fighting man, nothing else.

- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2013, 02:39:32 PM »
Frodo is the best.  His experience is invaluable in FSO for me.  He's a dedicated team player who has saved my bacon countless times.  More so than any other member of the 11th, he and I have found ourselves in some serious late frame situations where it is just us against the world. Many times I have heard, "Get it home, Stampf, I'll tie them up." while he fights to clear us without ammunition left in the tubes.

Sounds like Fighting 17 material, that.  :D

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2013, 02:41:12 PM »
10thMD, Acid, bino, Blooz, CANUKK, Ditto, Domino, Ernst21, Frodo, Hammer, Honcho, Hopper, horble1, Jdbecks, mailman, Molsman, morfiend, Silent6, Stampf, TheBug, Turner, USRanger, Vilkas, VonMessa, Wolfgang, Zambelli  & ZUD.

I didn't have to type in one name, I just copied and pasted the entire JG11 squad.  If you flew with us you would understand.  Just one more name to add outside the squad, Wiley.

And, I'm buying. 

On second thought, and all of VMF-222.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 02:43:19 PM by Zoney »
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2013, 02:44:19 PM »
10thMD, Acid, bino, Blooz, CANUKK, Ditto, Domino, Ernst21, Frodo, Hammer, Honcho, Hopper, horble1, Jdbecks, mailman, Molsman, morfiend, Silent6, Stampf, TheBug, Turner, USRanger, Vilkas, VonMessa, Wolfgang, Zambelli  & ZUD.

I didn't have to type in one name, I just copied and pasted the entire JG11 squad.  If you flew with us you would understand.  Just one more name to add outside the squad, Wiley.

And, I'm buying. 

On second thought, and all of VMF-222.

Alphabetical, no less.  ;)

Online mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2013, 02:49:27 PM »
I would have to through a party to have all the guy's I would like to have a beer with here .

this!

IF i had to pick just one the first that came to mind for me just now was B2B. Love winging with him in p47s, great pilot and all round great guy.

But really there are so many people in this game I like I couldn't not have a party with them all.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline deadstikmac

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2013, 02:49:51 PM »
Zoney and my first month in the TA I forgot until I saw your name sir!

Sick1 awe man I can not recall the guys I first met in the TA this time last year but its starting too comeback.

:salute  :cheers:

Drilldo whom I called a name on range a few times before I realized what I was saying... Lucky I did not get a ban for that sortie lol.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 02:52:32 PM by deadstikmac »

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2013, 03:31:41 PM »

Did you say "bacon"?  :D
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2013, 03:38:32 PM »
Did you say "bacon"?  :D

I did, I did indeed.  :aok

- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline Gman

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2013, 03:55:07 PM »
Reading responses has me thinking of a few more.  All my squaddies and my CO Perd of course, it'd be great to rent out a place for everyone to play together online for a few days and have some drinks and laughs.

Stampf, another guy I really respect for his well measured BBS responses and the success of putting together such a powerhouse of a squad, and keeping it rolling as well.

Mechanic/Batfink, I'm really interested in archery, especially the British Longbow and its history, also his video of the Spitfires over his house, and his g/f's reaction and such made me think he and her must be a pretty cool couple, and be a blast to be out at the pub with no doubt, talking about the RAF and the Longbow over some Strongbow Ciders.

More to come I'm sure.

Offline Fud

• Nickel Member
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2013, 03:57:56 PM »
I'd have a beer with Shida and Copprhed....
There are 10 kinds of people in this world; those who understand binary and those who don't.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2013, 04:01:06 PM »
I've had a beer or 2 with many players. I don't think there is anyone I wouldn't want to have a beer with, tho a few of the squeakers I'd be happy with a hand shake and a "Nice to meet you".  :devil  There are a few that scare me a bit too, but as long as we meet in public ....  :noid I'd even have a beer with Midway/Who.... if he were old enough.  :neener:

Offline Nath[BDP]

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2013, 04:18:03 PM »
Birdo, RAM, TOWD, Allenblood
++Blue Knights++
vocalist of the year

Offline capmedic

• Zinc Member
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2013, 04:22:17 PM »
The Dayton gathering is what I'd like to go to once.

but if I HAD to pick just one person I think it'd be Heeler. He's the first one that came to mind.

I had a beer with heeler once. I am scarred for life lol. Actually, heeler is kinda cool. Would love to have a beer with Climber, Higheye, ET37...wait....I done had a beer with Climber I do believe....hard to keep up with who I've had a beer with lol.

CO, 446th Bomb Group
DGSII

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2013, 04:43:27 PM »
Dodger, Slash (offered to buy him sushi 4 times...lives 12 miles from me, dork) Grizz (on the books twice and I failed), Sunbat, Bighorn, any Muppet, Hlbly, Levi, Batfink and all the POTW, Fulcrum, Pepprr, PotsNPans,

And especially nrshida....he knows why.  

Sonic Cherry Limade list:

Nath
The 80th
ACKACK
Dedalos
Sonic23
Redbull

« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 04:47:14 PM by Changeup »
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba