Author Topic: TOC winner  (Read 3727 times)

Offline Halo46

• Silver Member
Re: TOC winner
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2013, 04:52:30 PM »
I wish that if someone is good nuff to win TOC, and earn their plaque... they should get:

---------->  a FREE subscription to Aces High for life <----------

If you're that good and willing to put in the skills, talent, and effort to win said best of the best championship, you bring much more to the game than the $15/month subscription, imho. :aok

Flyboy (2004),  :rock
Murdr (2005),  :rock
Blukitty (2006),  :rock
Kappa (2007),  :rock
Kazaa (2009),  :rock
pervert (2011).  :rock
Bruv119 (2008, 2010, 2012),  :aok :aok :rock

???? (2013)  :headscratch:

Please lay off it fanboy. I hope you carry lube around for these poor suckers you hump so hard dude. Enough is enough. Go outside, watch tv, play with your kids.. ( didn't you say somewhere you had a family?) for gods sake, get away from the computer, pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssssssee eeee!

Used to fly as Halo46, GRHalo, Hobo and Punk at the end.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2013, 07:02:49 PM »

Please lay off it fanboy. I hope you carry lube around for these poor suckers you hump so hard dude. Enough is enough. Go outside, watch tv, play with your kids.. ( didn't you say somewhere you had a family?) for gods sake, get away from the computer, pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssssssee eeee!

Ignoring your various implied disparagements against me personally... :rolleyes:

... I'm just wondering... :headscratch:

... are you for my wish or against it?  :headscratch:

... or is that buried in your post somewhere and I just can't clearly see it?   :)

One should be clear about where they stand.  :old:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2013, 07:11:42 PM »
I was a toc wabbit in the one murdr won, it was him and me as wabbits 1 on 1 at the end of the final round, I remember it well, was pretty awesome
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2013, 01:28:48 AM »
I was a koth wabbit once, then practically got vulched by the one who won it in the end. Sporsmanship über alles.
Will never ever fly there again.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 01:30:50 AM by Debrody »
AoM
City of ice

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2013, 02:30:57 AM »
The way to return from a hiatus where reflection upon one's ways is:

not this.
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2013, 02:42:41 AM »
I was a koth wabbit once, then practically got vulched by the one who won it in the end. Sporsmanship über alles.

just so we have the other side of this story debrody got discoed as a wabbit,  Because the wabbit can end the event they are to be ganged at all costs by EVERYONE still in it and it is tradition to show them no mercy.

Because everyone was already spread I felt this would give herr Debrody an un-fair advantage because he could then take off and have a free pass at anyone elses fights.  As a wabbit he was lucky to get a 1vs1 with no-one else involved.  

I gave him enough room to get clear of the field and enough energy to successfully evade one pass.   He did this superbly but I then killed him straight after in his 190 D, a plane I am not comfortable with.   Because Debrody saw this as lame he then logged from the rest of the event which to me shows weakness in character.  

I will repeat that it was not my fault you got discoed and also not my fault Fuzeman agreed to re-open the runway several minutes into the round to put you at said dis-advantage / advantage.  If it was down to me I would have not let you take off and wait until the next round so you don't go on hating the player for eternity!     :)
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2013, 02:47:36 AM »
I was a toc wabbit in the one murdr won, it was him and me as wabbits 1 on 1 at the end of the final round, I remember it well, was pretty awesome

I remember watching a Kappa vs Murdr P38 fight in the 2007 tournament it went on for what seemed like eternity, with neither of them batting an eyelid.  I thought fuel had to run out before either of them got a shot on one another and maybe it did! 
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2013, 02:55:32 AM »
blah
So at the end, even i had the unfair advantage? At 1k, 200mph? Enough space, i had all the chance, huh? Honestly, homeboy, this is the biggest piece of work you could ever say.

True, i could win that event earlyer, when it was 1v1 with Krupinski. Made one really bad decision there (not a bad move...), i lost, but i fluffingly cant care. I could have BnZed him, had alt before the merge, yet i got down to the deck with him. This wasnt that said mistake. You think, i could really ran outta fuel? If this rings a bell of did i want to win or not. Just wanted some good fights, couldnt get it from you. Thank you.

My problem with you, Bruv, is: you think, the results are the only important thing. You sacrafice everything for them, really everything. Got your plaque, also, repeating your "alternative stories" as long so at the end, even you start beliving in them. Be happy and listen to The Beatles.

And im a weak character?

Sportsmanship über alles.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 03:02:03 AM by Debrody »
AoM
City of ice

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2013, 02:57:50 AM »
One more thing: i will never get revange. Not that im afraid of you - you could utterly beat the crap outta me now. I just dont want to play this or any game with you - got this?
AoM
City of ice

Offline danny76

• Gold Member
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2013, 04:59:40 AM »
I don't believe the two men pictured in the chess game look anything like your depiction.  :rolleyes:

To be challenged mentally and win tough competitions using the mind...
 ...requires one to be in reasonably good shape physically. :old:

Let it be known. :old:

Challenge Stephen Hawkings mentally and he'd whup everyone, every time, he ain't in the best physical condition.

AH is no more a sport than chess, golf, snooker, darts or any other game you can be good at whilst sporting a beer gut and a 30 a day habit :old:
"You kill 'em all, I'll eat the BATCO!"
The GFC

"Not within a thousand years will man ever fly" - Wilbur Wright

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2013, 08:12:21 AM »

Rules are rules and officials are the final arbiters.  Strength of character is required to follow the rules and ensure fair gameplay and sportsmanship, as in any sporting tournament.  Since a final decision was made and you had opportunity to file a protest, the rightful winner was chosen. TOC and KOTH being very competitive have to rely on rules and someone as wise as fuzeman to make sure everything is fair.

Having beaten you many times myself in fair co-E 1 v 1's and having NEVER beaten Bruv in a fair 1 v 1, EVER, after many many tries, I am certain the better pilot won that TOC, speaking as objectively as I can.  We all know how awesome good the only triple TOC winner is at fighting 1 v 1s and you also know whom the better pilot is. He won.

Being a sore loser is a moment(s) of weakness, and I forgive you yours. I have had moment(s) myself as many know.

Strength of character is required to overcome said moment(s).  :old:

Debrody has said strength, but it will take time, imho.

Let it be known.  :old:

:salute Debrody (time to consider your way and overcome your moment(s))
 :salute Bruv119 :rock
 :salute Fuzeman (and all officials)  :rock

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2013, 08:33:37 AM »
Challenge Stephen Hawkings mentally and he'd whup everyone, every time, he ain't in the best physical condition.

AH is no more a sport than chess, golf, snooker, darts or any other game you can be good at whilst sporting a beer gut and a 30 a day habit :old:

I seriously doubt this.  He has some interesting theories but in no way can he beat the world chess champion or AH TOC champion.  There is much more to mental sporting skills than brains, it's having the talent and emotional capacity to apply them, especially under pressure.  :joystick:

Stephen Hawking is smart, but that does not mean he can or will win sports of the mind.  As a matter of fact, I suspect he would lose rather badly since he probably would have difficulty focusing on competition instead of academic theory. If someone knows him, tell him to come see for himself.  :aok

Chess, Golf, and Darts are indeed all sports with their respective world champions. If you think becoming one is easy and you can win a world championship whilst holding a beer in any of these, play them and you soon will be humbled.

Humbled indeed.  :old:

Heck, even I can likely pwn you, at will.  :)

You keep holding that beer of yours.. and try for a TOC...
... or a world chess championship, and see what happens. :lol

« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 08:56:28 AM by Midway »

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2013, 08:40:45 AM »
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2013, 08:46:30 AM »
This is Midway, also...

Some can handle truth, some can't and must turn the other away. :old:

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2013, 08:56:35 AM »
Chess, Golf, and Darts are indeed all sports with their respective world champions. If you think becoming one is easy and you can win a world championship whilst holding a beer in any of these, play them and you soon will be humbled.

Not true.  This guy...

Won two major championships smoking cigarettes and drinking jack and coke walking up the fairways.

You sir, are wrong.  Wrong indeed.   :old:
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-