Author Topic: TOC winner  (Read 3725 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: TOC winner
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2013, 09:12:16 AM »
Not true.  This guy...
(Image removed from quote.)

Won two major championships smoking cigarettes and drinking jack and coke walking up the fairways.

You sir, are wrong.  Wrong indeed.   :old:

I clearly said "you".  If you think you can win a world championship in any of these holding a beer or anything else, I will give up my good name. That's how certain I am that I'm right.

Tiger, Bruv, and John Daly (he not being a world champ like Tiger anyways) are holding much more than a beer.  

They hold talent.  :aok

You see, Sir, it takes undeniable, irrefutable, and awesome skill.  :rock

You, Sir, are the one indeed wrong. If I am wrong, you go win the world champ title in any of these sports.  :)

As I said, you will be humbled if you make the attempt.  :joystick:
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 09:14:53 AM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline danny76

• Gold Member
« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2013, 09:16:09 AM »
Not true.  This guy...

Won two major championships smoking cigarettes and drinking jack and coke walking up the fairways.

You sir, are wrong.  Wrong indeed.   :old:

On the contrary Sir, i think you have simply proved my point that golf is not a sport, it's a pass-time :old:
"You kill 'em all, I'll eat the BATCO!"
The GFC

"Not within a thousand years will man ever fly" - Wilbur Wright

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2013, 09:19:01 AM »
On the contrary Sir, i think you have simply proved my point that golf is not a sport, it's a pass-time :old:

Please, Sir... educate yourself with truth: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golf :)

Truth pwns fiction, with substantial frequency.  :old:
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 09:20:40 AM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2013, 09:26:15 AM »
I clearly said "you".  If you think you can win a world championship in any of these holding a beer or anything else, I will give up my good name. That's how certain I am that I'm right.

Tiger, Bruv, and John Daly (he not being a world champ like Tiger anyways) are holding much more than a beer.  

You, Sir, are the one indeed wrong. If I am wrong, you go win the world champ title in any of these sports.  :)

As I said, you will be humbled if you make the attempt.  :joystick:

One: there is no true "World Champ" for golf, unless you are considering the winner of the British Open a "World Champ", which to me is Old World snobbery at its finest.

Two: Daly was (and I believe still is) a drunk and a chain-smoker...but he still has more talent in golf then you will ever have in AH.  He also is somewhat less vocal than you.....

Three: at the peril of of becoming a leg-humper like yourself, I'd be interested to see if you really could beat Triton 1v1.....I'm kinda doubting it.

Four:  I know of several AH players who HAVE beaten you while holding a beer....and maybe having drank more than a few prior to pulling the trigger and blowing your fool wing off.  :lol
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 09:28:58 AM by Fulcrum »
Going by "Hoplite" now. :)

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2013, 09:27:21 AM »

As I said, you will be humbled if you make the attempt.  :joystick:

I took your use of "you" to address your audience.  If you meant a specific "you", you were not talking to me, you were talking to Danny.  Get it right.  Keep it right.  :aok

For straight record purposes, golf has no single world champion.  It has 4 major championships a year and a world ranking system.  Holding the #1 spot in the Rolex World Rankings does not constitute a world championship.  You sir, are a liar and a fraudulent, johnny come lately golf fan.  Speak no more of this sport which you do not know.   :old:

Of course I'm not going to win a world championship in the sports you mentioned.  I'm not a professional or a competing amateur.  I have a family to support and I can do so with good and proper work.   :old:  One thing I could do, even hammered out of my mind, is beat you like a drum on the golf course.   :ahand

John Daly winning The Open Championship and the Professional Golfers Association championship, while drunk, proves that you are wrong.  Wrong indeed.   :ahand :rofl :aok
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2013, 09:32:26 AM »
I felt a moment there, Triton.  It was Spock like!

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2013, 09:33:55 AM »
I felt a moment there, Triton.  It was Spock like!

You're really my shade account aren't you?  Am I talking to myself?   :uhoh
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2013, 09:41:52 AM »
You're really my shade account aren't you?  Am I talking to myself?   :uhoh

Your other self thinks you should seek help.  Seriously.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociative_identity_disorder

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2013, 09:44:40 AM »
I took your use of "you" to address your audience.  If you meant a specific "you", you were not talking to me, you were talking to Danny.  Get it right.  Keep it right.  :aok

For straight record purposes, golf has no single world champion.  It has 4 major championships a year and a world ranking system.  Holding the #1 spot in the Rolex World Rankings does not constitute a world championship.  You sir, are a liar and a fraudulent, johnny come lately golf fan.  Speak no more of this sport which you do not know.   :old:

Of course I'm not going to win a world championship in the sports you mentioned.  I'm not a professional or a competing amateur.  I have a family to support and I can do so with good and proper work.   :old:  One thing I could do, even hammered out of my mind, is beat you like a drum on the golf course.   :ahand

John Daly winning The Open Championship and the Professional Golfers Association championship, while drunk, proves that you are wrong.  Wrong indeed.   :ahand :rofl :aok

First, you means you the reader. Since you read said reference, you refers specifically to you.

Second, being ranked #1 with substantial frequency makes you the defacto best in the sport, ergo world champion equivalent.

Third, I have no talent at golf and have not claimed same. Have played maybe three times.  

Fourth, the world champions of many sports are also married and have kids. They just also happen to have awesome talent and skill as well.

Fifth, John Daly has talent, I agree, and did not say otherwise if you study my words with the care they deserve.

Sixth, Fulcrum is confused since I was talking to Danny about my said pwning ability, although I could take you or Fulcrum on most likely as well. But that is not the topic of this thread.

Finally, this thread is not about me.  :rolleyes:

It is about honouring, incenting, rewarding, and recognizing the best of the best in Aces High.  :old:
... with a well deserved free subscription for life for TOC winners.  :old:

Are you in support of or not... that is the question.  :aok

Offline danny76

• Gold Member
« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2013, 09:47:10 AM »
Please, Sir... educate yourself with truth: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golf :)

Truth pwns fiction, with substantial frequency.  :old:

This article is referring to a different definition of sport, i.e "I say Tarquin, chasing those fine fillies at the Mucky Duck last evening was splendid sport what, what?"

is different to watching Ali v Foreman

Just because a guy has a talent for golf or darts or snooker does not a sportsman make, it's like saying Dan Brown is a good writer (he's bloody not) therefore he is a sportsman. Or my Aunt Mabel (don't really have one) is great at knitting, therefore she's a sportswoman.

Codswallop :old:
"You kill 'em all, I'll eat the BATCO!"
The GFC

"Not within a thousand years will man ever fly" - Wilbur Wright

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #55 on: September 13, 2013, 09:54:41 AM »
First, you means you the reader. Since you read said reference, you refers specifically to you.

Second, being ranked #1 with substantial frequency makes you the defacto best in the sport, ergo world champion equivalent.

Third, I have no talent at golf and have not claimed same. Have played maybe three times.  

Fourth, the world champions of many sports are also married and have kids. They just also happen to have awesome talent and skill as well.

Fifth, John Daly has talent, I agree, and did not say otherwise if you study my words with the care they deserve.

Sixth, Fulcrum is confused since I was talking to Danny about my said pwning ability, although I could take you or Fulcrum on most likely as well. But that is not the topic of this thread.

Finally, this thread is not about me.  :rolleyes:

It is about honouring, incenting, rewarding, and recognizing the best of the best in Aces High.  :old:
... with a well deserved free subscription for life for TOC winners.  :old:

Are you in support of or not... that is the question.  :aok

No.  This thread isn't about TOC winner free passes.  It's a shameful hump of ankles.  Pick yourself up, son!  Have some self respect!   :old:

To protect what dignity you have left, I am hereby changing the topic of this thread to, Can one be drunk as a monkey and still apply pwnage?  I'm doing this for you Midway.  <3

Unfortunately, it's a slam dunk of a topic because the answer is clearly yes.  Matters not whether it's golf, checkers, Aces High, badminton, croquet, or hop scotch...  the use of alcohol is an intensifier of awesome.

Thanks for reading everyone.   :rock

-AoM-

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #56 on: September 13, 2013, 09:56:57 AM »
... Blah blah blah....

Are you in support of or not... that is the question.   :old:

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: September 13, 2013, 10:01:03 AM »
No.  This thread isn't about TOC winner free passes.  It's a shameful hump of ankles.  Pick yourself up, son!  Have some self respect!   :old:

To protect what dignity you have left, I am hereby changing the topic of this thread to, Can one be drunk as a monkey and still apply pwnage?  I'm doing this for you Midway.  <3

Unfortunately, it's a slam dunk of a topic because the answer is clearly yes.  Matters not whether it's golf, checkers, Aces High, badminton, croquet, or hop scotch...  the use of alcohol is an intensifier of awesome.

Thanks for reading everyone.   :rock

Please, Sir... step away from the bottle, for a moment(s), and answer the question...

Are you in support of or not said TOC reward for awesome talent and skill displayed?  :aok

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #58 on: September 13, 2013, 10:02:10 AM »
To protect what dignity you have left, I am hereby changing the topic of this thread to, Can one be drunk as a monkey and still apply pwnage?  I'm doing this for you Midway.  <3

Unfortunately, it's a slam dunk of a topic because the answer is clearly yes.  Matters not whether it's golf, checkers, Aces High, badminton, croquet, or hop scotch...  the use of alcohol is an intensifier of awesome.
      -AoM-

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #59 on: September 13, 2013, 10:04:32 AM »

:headscratch:

Then, I will mark you down as in support.  :aok

Carry on please, Sir.  :rolleyes: