Author Topic: mary jane  (Read 5197 times)

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
Re: mary jane
« Reply #90 on: December 30, 2013, 05:57:09 PM »
I think it's safe to say that Bodhi is a narc or Leo. Who else that plays AH is a Leo? I think it's something worth knowing.

Why is it worth knowing?  our squad has several former and current police officers great guys all of them, but you know what their people just like everyone else and much respect for what they do. Our squad talks about the good ol days (70's 80's) all the partying we did, i guess one would say they play this game the same as all of us to have fun hang with friends and just relax.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 06:00:43 PM by 68ZooM »
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #91 on: December 30, 2013, 08:21:50 PM »
LOL Floob, I build WWII airplanes for a living.  Nice try.  Paranoia suits you though.
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline BluBerry

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #92 on: December 31, 2013, 02:10:21 AM »
no wonder you change your name so much,your hiding your personal use from the LAW---hehehe

change my name?

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #93 on: December 31, 2013, 04:38:03 AM »
Anyone who uses _illegal_ drugs by definition has a problem. It has nothing to do with the 'dangerousness' of the substance he uses. If he HAS to use the drug despite it being illegal, he has a serious mental problem. A healthy person does not risk with illegal substances when you can find legal alternatives or say, go jogging for an hour.
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #94 on: December 31, 2013, 06:21:49 AM »
The electronic cigarette companies are probably set already to make a ton of money off this new legal addiction they will  create.

This is so sad since tobacco use is on a decline.

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #95 on: December 31, 2013, 06:26:01 AM »
Its the biggest money maker for the cartels. All that power and suit cases full of $100 bills floating around? Makes you wonder. And all the zillions spent in enforcement? What a waste.

In one fell swoop we could reduce the power of the cartels, reduce all the Pols, judges, cops, they pay off in their respective countries. We could take away their bread and butter cash crop and in doing so could aim those resources at interdicting the drugs that do matter. Millions of $$ spent in helicopters, airplanes, flying around with legions of troops all looking for plants growing. Thousands of $$ spent just putting someone thru the system for a small amount alone?

What a joke. And the sad thing is legalizing it wouldnt even increase the use of it. Business's would still test for it and kids already get it easily if they want it.

And imagine what the Mexicans are thinking? They are spending big dough , "tho their Police are probably making far more", trying to destroy their crop while we have states up in gringo land legalizing it. They must think were nuts.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #96 on: December 31, 2013, 08:11:17 AM »
Anyone who uses _illegal_ drugs by definition has a problem. It has nothing to do with the 'dangerousness' of the substance he uses. If he HAS to use the drug despite it being illegal, he has a serious mental problem. A healthy person does not risk with illegal substances when you can find legal alternatives or say, go jogging for an hour.

Alcohol was illegal in my country not that long ago.  So, were all the mentally ill people suddenly cured, once prohibition was repealed?  As long as they are only doing it to themselves, no law should make it illegal.  BTW, I have never even had one puff of marijuana and totally sane, because drinking is legal.  :cheers:
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #97 on: December 31, 2013, 08:14:16 AM »
Surely you can't be serious.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #98 on: December 31, 2013, 08:34:16 AM »

When your field of view is from a small window in right field anything is possible.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #99 on: December 31, 2013, 10:30:29 AM »

I am serious and don't call me Shirley
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline dentin

• Nickel Member
« Reply #100 on: December 31, 2013, 12:17:47 PM »
Its the biggest money maker for the cartels. All that power and suit cases full of $100 bills floating around? Makes you wonder. And all the zillions spent in enforcement? What a waste.

In one fell swoop we could reduce the power of the cartels, reduce all the Pols, judges, cops, they pay off in their respective countries. We could take away their bread and butter cash crop and in doing so could aim those resources at interdicting the drugs that do matter. Millions of $$ spent in helicopters, airplanes, flying around with legions of troops all looking for plants growing. Thousands of $$ spent just putting someone thru the system for a small amount alone?

What a joke. And the sad thing is legalizing it wouldnt even increase the use of it. Business's would still test for it and kids already get it easily if they want it.

And imagine what the Mexicans are thinking? They are spending big dough , "tho their Police are probably making far more", trying to destroy their crop while we have states up in gringo land legalizing it. They must think were nuts.

YEAH, very well said.   :aok :old:
"The more I see of the depressing stature of people, the more I admire my dogs."
 Opinions are like Armpits..everyone has two and sometime they both stink!
"No matter how much things change, They remain the same"

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #101 on: December 31, 2013, 05:50:58 PM »
:rofl

sorry I don't mean to laugh at you.....

this is one close minded statement and one the government wants all its slaves to think.

me personally....I like to think for myself....

I would also say that when they said...."We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness...."

they did not intend that a few hundred years later to have those who would take their place to have 100% control of what we put in our own bodies.....over how we live our lives.....but they knew that was a possibility.....so they added this to it...

"...That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security..."

but Honestly though.....most close minded people will never think for themselves and will listen to "big brother" every time

.......Alcohol kills 100,000 friggen people a year.....

pot kills NONE and actually helps many......

don't drink and drive....BUT stop by our state liqueur store on the HIGHWAY....or come through our DRIVE THROUGH LIQUEUR STATE store.......

doesn't take a rocket scientist.....

Offline skorpx1

• Silver Member
« Reply #102 on: December 31, 2013, 06:07:56 PM »
I might as well give my 2 cents on this.

If you ask me, pot should be legal for recreational/medical use but only in private places such as your own house, yard, ect... I don't care if anyone smokes it or whatever and I don't believe it's a gateway drug either. If it makes someone happy and helps them with a medical condition of some sorts then go ahead. Just don't try to force me to do it. Iv'e smoked pot before but never could get into it. Why? Because it's too damn expensive.

And that's where the good part comes in.

Taxes.

Lots of them. Especially on marijuana itself.

How much money would be made?

Lots.

I honestly see no issue with pot being legalized within the U.S. What's even funnier is that you cant die from smoking it either, yet people claim that it kills thousands every year. What kills people every year, is worse than pot and is a toxicant to the body? Booze. Liquor. Wine. Alcohol. Drink too much and you die, drink just enough and you start driving, you might end up crashing and killing yourself, the other person you run into, the people in your car and on top of that you can end up in jail for the rest of your life.

Kind of backwards thinking going on here on the government's part but i'm not going to divulge into that.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #103 on: December 31, 2013, 06:25:22 PM »
pot can kill you :old:

the many ways pot can kill you.....

a ton of pot in creates could fall on you and crush you and you die.

you could be pulled over...and then try to eat away the "evidence" and choke on it, and Die.

you could be transporting a ton of it in crates and and have to stop fast and it flies forward and crushes you....and you die.....(<---yes this actually happened :rofl)

you could be a construction worker on a roof....... pack a bowl ...then drop said bowl....diving quickly to retrieve said bowl...you dive to much and actually fall off the roof and you die.

you smoke 1,500 LBS in 15 minutes........<--------Fact.

Offline skorpx1

• Silver Member
« Reply #104 on: December 31, 2013, 06:30:04 PM »
pot can kill you :old:

the many ways pot can kill you.....

a ton of pot in creates could fall on you and crush you and you die.
The pot didn't kill you, the crate falling from a certain height with enough weight inside of it did.
you could be pulled over...and then try to eat away the "evidence" and choke on it, and Die.
That's just being an idiot. But still a way that it could kill you.
you could be transporting a ton of it in crates and and have to stop fast and it flies forward and crushes you....and you die.....(<---yes this actually happened :rofl)
Once again, the crate killed you from having enough weight inside of it.
you could be a construction worker on a roof....... pack a bowl ...then drop said bowl....diving quickly to retrieve said bowl...you dive to much and actually fall off the roof and you die.
Darwinism at it's finest.
you smoke 1,500 LBS in 15 minutes........<--------Fact.
This is dependent on your weight. If you weigh 150# then yes, but if you weigh 250 you'll have to smoke 2500# in less than 15 minutes. 10 * your weight = how much pot you'd have to smoke to die from it.