Author Topic: Cargnico/Dolby Vs Skyyr  (Read 22489 times)

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
Re: Cargnico/Dolby Vs Skyyr
« Reply #255 on: June 05, 2014, 11:47:55 AM »

:lol

Yep. We sure we're running in the lake last night. Did you guys get light headed up there at 15? :lol

Are you sure you want to go down this road?  I mean, like, really sure? 

Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #256 on: June 05, 2014, 12:26:11 PM »
Are you sure you want to go down this road?  I mean, like, really sure? 

:rofl whatever. Enjoy the high road.
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #257 on: June 05, 2014, 12:35:33 PM »
:rofl whatever. Enjoy the high road.

That's what I thought.
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #258 on: June 05, 2014, 12:54:47 PM »
That's what I thought.

Ok, I'll bite. What are you implying?

Edit: on second thought... Nevermind. What does it matter? We are "without honor' so our words are meaningless... And all this is just meant to distract from the question at hand, any facts of which will be ignored anyway so whatever.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 12:59:24 PM by Zerstorer »

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #259 on: June 05, 2014, 12:59:26 PM »
So you are basically looking to get attacked by a gang, presumably because you no longer find fighting just one person challenging? That's fine. But if you do that while simultaneously denigrating people for daring to attack with superior numbers ("gangtarding"), the cognitive dissonance approaches mental illness.  :devil

Robert Shaw literally wrote the book on fighter combat, unsurprisingly titled "Fighter Combat". Literally half the book is devoted to flying a fighter as part of a team with other fighters, against other fighters in groups. That is generally how fighters have tended to encounter each other in war, singleton operations and 1v1 "duels" being the exception.  When two opposing groups of fighters encounter one another, the side which communicates and coordinates better has an enormous advantage. In the MA, one can also generally expect to meet the enemy in groups. Now, one has a few options here. One may fly as a singleton and try to do one's best. One may avoid the MA altogether and simply duel, if that is one's preference. One may try to work with the green guys as a team as best one can, for better results against the red guys. This seems like the most logical thing to do to me, and as a bonus it encourages the study of multiple fighter engagements, which is a whole other world of tactics in addition to the various tactics of 1v1 encounters.

Or one may constantly complain, in-game and on the boards, that the opposition is not fighting fairly in some way. This option seems to me the least proactive and least satisfying, yet it enjoys surprising popularity year after year.

are you pulling crap out of your rear end :headscratch:

I laugh at the way people fly...I laugh at the fact people play a combat game and avoid combat....

now I am laughing at you...for comparing a game to real life...but seeing how you went there.

do you know who "the one man army" is?

ill let you figure it out. :rolleyes:

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #260 on: June 05, 2014, 01:02:13 PM »
Ok, I'll bite. What are you implying?

Edit: on second thought... Nevermind. What does it matter? We are "without honor' so our words are meaningless... And all this is just meant to distract from the question at hand, any facts of which will be ignored anyway so whatever.

lol... I knew you'd figure it out.   :aok
      -AoM-

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #261 on: June 05, 2014, 01:28:06 PM »
lol... I knew you'd figure it out.   :aok

Figure it out? Seriously? Do you honestly think I don't know ALL of this is meaningless BS?

Go through the health issues and problems I've dealt with this past year, am STILL dealing with, and it puts it all in perspective....

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #262 on: June 05, 2014, 01:39:42 PM »
Figure it out? Seriously? Do you honestly think I don't know ALL of this is meaningless BS?

Go through the health issues and problems I've dealt with this past year, am STILL dealing with, and it puts it all in perspective....

If it's all meaningless BS you shouldn't have created your 5th forum account to participate in it. 
      -AoM-

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #263 on: June 05, 2014, 02:01:48 PM »
If it's all meaningless BS you shouldn't have created your 5th forum account to participate in it. 

Its my third. And no I shouldn't have... But I am also stubborn and dislike bullies. What's your excuse?

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #264 on: June 05, 2014, 02:06:36 PM »
Its my third. And no I shouldn't have... But I am also stubborn and dislike bullies. What's your excuse?

For starting and maintaining my one and only account?  Uhhh... keep abreast of community topics I reckon. 

Bullies?  For real?  How exactly is anything you've said or done thus far saving anyone from a bully?  And who the hell is bullying you anyway?  lol
      -AoM-

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #265 on: June 05, 2014, 02:20:54 PM »
For starting and maintaining my one and only account?  Uhhh... keep abreast of community topics I reckon. 

Bullies?  For real?  How exactly is anything you've said or done thus far saving anyone from a bully?  And who the hell is bullying you anyway?  lol

Bullying me? Why no one... Or if they are I'm just choosing to ignore it because it really doesn't matter. But others? What, exactly, started all this? Did someone's feelings get hurt because Skyyr shot them down? Maybe because he did so in a way unapproved of by the Clique?

Do you really want to go there, Triton. Seriously? Why do you think the Muppets are disliked, have the reputation they have. Oh, for sure part of it is the skill of some of the players... No one disputes that. But that doesn't account for it all... And you know exactly what I mean. Don't be coy, don't be shy.... 

But let's not get the thread locked... Then Kruel would have to go and create a new one. Besides... I'm interested to see what information he found, which will of course be ignored but that's OK as well!

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #266 on: June 05, 2014, 02:39:53 PM »
Bullying me? Why no one... Or if they are I'm just choosing to ignore it because it really doesn't matter. But others? What, exactly, started all this? Did someone's feelings get hurt because Skyyr shot them down? Maybe because he did so in a way unapproved of by the Clique?

Do you really want to go there, Triton. Seriously? Why do you think the Muppets are disliked, have the reputation they have. Oh, for sure part of it is the skill of some of the players... No one disputes that. But that doesn't account for it all... And you know exactly what I mean. Don't be coy, don't be shy.... 

But let's not get the thread locked... Then Kruel would have to go and create a new one. Besides... I'm interested to see what information he found, which will of course be ignored but that's OK as well!

Right.  Skyyr was just keeping to himself flying his plane and the mean ol' Muppets just started being mean because A) that's what they do, and B) Skyyr flies differently than us.  lol... revisionist history. 

People don't like the Muppets?  Who said?  You?  lol

Wonder why?   :)
      -AoM-

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #267 on: June 05, 2014, 02:42:47 PM »
Zerstorer.  If I may be so bold sir.

I fly with JG11.  The CO is Stampf.

Members of our squad, up to and including the CO, conduct themselves in a manner that never needs defending by anyone else in the squad.

Wag more, bark less.

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #268 on: June 05, 2014, 03:55:22 PM »

There you are! Are you back flying again?  :lol
Are you a fricken turd still? How is your candy van, cindy?
rofl.
AoM
City of ice

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #269 on: June 05, 2014, 03:58:05 PM »
 :rofl

that is some funny stuff there fulcrum.....

oh no....,..people dont like me...what shall I do :rolleyes:

only you are so insecure, that it matters what people "think" of you....

and trust me far more people respect and "like" the muppets....then your delusional self believes :aok

you and midway are probably the same person....the more I read what you say the more I believe that.