Author Topic: Historical Gameplay :rolleyes:  (Read 3202 times)

Offline hazed-

• Gold Member
      • http://combatarena.users.btopenworld.com
Historical Gameplay :rolleyes:
« Reply #75 on: October 29, 2001, 10:47:00 AM »
Originally posted by CRASH:
Forget it dude, they havn't a clue.

CRASH

see thats just the point crash. We do 'get it' we just dont give a toejam or find it particularly amusing.Again the insinuation of stupidity if we dont all go along with the handsomehunk encoding of posts.I havent got the inclination to wade through that sort of stuff but it does annoy me when you accuse everyone else of being stupid or clueless because they dont agree with you or conform to the way you want threads to run, ie full of crap like 'oximawroon' or toejam jokes like 'Now, I see some of yas dont know humor even if it were dressed as a two bit hoe and stroking your nads'---excuse me while i hold my sides--ha ---ha ---er--ha.
its handsomehunked toejam.simply no other phrase for it.

Offline Bombjack

• Zinc Member
« Reply #76 on: October 29, 2001, 11:07:00 AM »
Lets hope the rest of the aw crowd isn't like this

You'll wish they were.

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
« Reply #77 on: October 29, 2001, 12:14:00 PM »
I agree with Hazed. He makes alot of sense.
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline Nifty

• Platinum Member
« Reply #78 on: October 29, 2001, 02:09:00 PM »
Rotor is who came up with the hamsterwheel that someone talked about a few weeks ago?  sweet.  The hamsterwheel perfectly describes the MA.

Don't worry, banana's already said they'd try to find spaces on the CM team for the AW'ers that were active in developing scenarios for that game.  I fly with banana, daddog and ghost (hmm, wonder why that is???) quite often, and they're open minded and responsive to constructive criticism.

Sheesh, this is exactly the same thing that happens when you mix EQers and UOers on the same board.   ;)
proud member of the 332nd Flying Mongrels, noses in the wind since 1997.

Offline lazs1

• Silver Member
« Reply #79 on: October 29, 2001, 02:09:00 PM »
hazed... you just aren't getting it.   They are only pretending to be insecure, arrogant, amazinhunks as a joke and any minute now they will revert to the good guys that they really are.  

They do seem to drag a joke out tho eh?
lazs

Offline texter

• Copper Member
« Reply #80 on: October 29, 2001, 02:23:00 PM »
Originally posted by Nifty:
Rotor is who came up with the hamsterwheel that someone talked about a few weeks ago?  sweet.  The hamsterwheel perfectly describes the MA.

No, think that was Pasha.

Tex
might have been Deadduck though

Offline Rotorian

• Nickel Member
« Reply #81 on: October 29, 2001, 02:28:00 PM »
Originally posted by texter:

No, think that was Pasha.

I believe it was Pasha.  If it was DD, Pasha protrayed it in it's pure form with his eeEEEeeEEEEeeee post.

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #82 on: October 29, 2001, 03:30:00 PM »
Hazed...
Yes....
Yup....
I think you covered it. I dont think most of these posts by a few supposed AW types are written by game players at all. Its all just transcribed white noise from a early 80s disco bar.
Or maybe posts from alt.phyc.personalities.multip le.rant that have been run through a hashing algorithm.

The thing to note is they dont want to talk about AH. They dont want to talk about Aircraft(spanish civ war an exception)
They want to talk about themselves...
And how we should percieve them.

Offline popeye

• Gold Member
« Reply #83 on: October 29, 2001, 04:11:00 PM »
Hmmm, I was sure AW had a .squelch command.  Guess not.    :)
KONG

Where is Major Kong?!?

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
« Reply #84 on: October 30, 2001, 12:17:00 AM »
Heh, it'll be funny to see their reactions to other newbies acting like these once they've learned to behave/the AH unwritten rules.

Offline FT_Animal

• Nickel Member
« Reply #85 on: October 30, 2001, 02:21:00 AM »
Ya know,.. some of these folks DO NOT represent AW players with much class, some do, some like Arlo just like joining in the fun. Arlo is truely a very funny guy. You know what they say about hecklers and comics... nuff said,.. be smart.

But the fire starter isn't starting fires because of something YOU did,... it's just the way HE is. He's a pain in the bellybutton to me too, many times. Best thing to do is TOTALLY ignore him and not give him anything to instigate.

There's really no excuse to it other then testosterone gone wild.

NOT everyone from BW or AW has god given talents. Some have no mental capacity to develope a repour with anyone out side their own elitest clich, that's their problem, ignore em. NOT ALL OF US ARE LIKE THAT.

OTOH there a some here just having fun,.. best line in stripes

"Lighten up Francis"

Don't fall for the old Big Week suck into a gang bang theory. They will suck you in just like this and gang bang you,.. ignore it. best advise I have.

Listen to em when they want to contribute something worth talking about. To reply only feeds them their wheaties.

I refuse to defend this nonsense.

I am REALLY starting to like you guys.
Animal (FT)

Originally posted by StSanta:
Heh, it'll be funny to see their reactions to other newbies acting like these once they've learned to behave/the AH unwritten rules.

Offline FT_Animal

• Nickel Member
« Reply #86 on: October 30, 2001, 02:24:00 AM »
Do I know you>??? If so tell Vet I said hiya.

Anim

Originally posted by popeye:
Hmmm, I was sure AW had a .squelch command.  Guess not.     :)

Offline Seeker

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #87 on: October 30, 2001, 02:27:00 AM »
"NOT everyone from BW or AW has god given talents. "

I have. Who gave you yours?

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #88 on: October 30, 2001, 04:58:00 AM »
This Rotor comes across as an arrogant self serving opionated buttwipe. Overall he makes for a bad initial impression of the AW crowd.

I am not a Monkey.

I am not a hamster.

I only let my friends and closest enemies call me a dweeb - You are not one of them.

I've seen your type many times on the boards. You take great pleasure in your artificial 'eloquence'. When in reality, if you really talked like that people would just walk saying "what a tard" (to quote a great scholar on this BBS).

Fortunately a whole pile of other AWers came over recently (like Zygote, who seems to be like any other WBer/AHer), so I know they're not all like this thesaurus-wielding genetic-throwback.

I sense a new battlecry coming:
"Die AW Tard"

Offline BOOT

• Copper Member
      • http://www.327th.org
« Reply #89 on: October 30, 2001, 07:19:00 AM »
Aircraft(spanish civ war an exception)

< spew > coated my monitor with coffee...

ROFL

BOOT