Author Topic: For Trump Lovers  (Read 17836 times)

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
Re: For Trump Lovers
« Reply #180 on: December 24, 2020, 04:33:06 PM »
1.Opportunity zones in the cities, more funding to black colleges and schools than ever before, school choice.
2. Changing the VA, lowering drug prices.
3. Trade deals, peace treaties in the middle east, severely hurting ISIS and taking down foreign adversaries funding terrorism in the middle east. Bringing troops home.
4. Lowering paytroll taxes on the middle class and giving better child tax credits.
5. Reviving the true American Spirit to fight the NWO UN government takeover and exposing its propaganda media enterprise.
6. Creation of the space force
7. Did build a lot of the wall which will stop trafficking of woman and children.
8. Holding constant rallies and conferences and interviews to keep the people informed.

Any of those could be my top 3.

On the bad side:
1. He can be too pompous for some people.
2. He has put many backstabbers in leadership positions.
3. He over exaggerates sometimes.

You forgot to mention all the children still in detention separated from their parents. But he's your Messiah isn't he :rolleyes:
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #181 on: December 24, 2020, 04:56:55 PM »
Happy Christmas  :)
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #182 on: December 24, 2020, 04:58:00 PM »
The trade deficit with china is lower now than before he took office.

#MAGA

Fixed.

:salute

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #183 on: December 24, 2020, 05:08:08 PM »
Fixed.

How about you don't manipulate a quote and put my name on it at all?  Were you born a liar?  Or did you learn that from your mother and father?

Quote me accurately and then make what ever point you'd like to make.

Yes, the China deficit is lower.  But the over all balance is worse.  If you are trying to improve the countries trade balance, simply moving around the deficit isn't very useful. 

In addition he has taken thousands of mid-west farmers who had been making an honorable living selling their goods abroad and reduced them to a bankrupt state of living off of government checks.  Trade wars only hurt everyone. There is no winning a trade war.  Republicans used to be smart enough to know that.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #184 on: December 24, 2020, 05:15:30 PM »
How about you don't manipulate a quote and put my name on it at all?  Were you born a liar?  Or did you learn that from your mother and father?

Quote me accurately and then make what ever point you'd like to make.

Yes, the China deficit is lower.  But the over all balance is worse.  If you are trying to improve the countries trade balance, simply moving around the deficit isn't very useful. 

In addition he has taken thousands of mid-west farmers who had been making an honorable living selling their goods abroad and reduced them to a bankrupt state of living off of government checks.  Trade wars only hurt everyone. There is no winning a trade war.  Republicans used to be smart enough to know that.

It is no wonder the issue has been ignored.

P.s. lighten up Francis.

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #185 on: December 24, 2020, 05:18:43 PM »
It's good to see you like them economics.  Let's see them applied elsewhere.

:x

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #186 on: December 24, 2020, 05:27:38 PM »
Not my words but this is an excerpt of a survey of registered voters conducted between Dec 16 and Dec 20.

"Asked how history would judge Trump's presidency, 16% predict he will be seen as a great president, 13% as a good president, 16% as a fair president, and 50% as a failed president. Five percent are undecided."
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #187 on: December 24, 2020, 05:35:14 PM »
Yet 85% of broadcast media cast him as dangerous.   That darn problem of being born free, you will soon be corrupted.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #188 on: December 24, 2020, 06:07:48 PM »
He didn't drag America into a new conflict. I don't think another president managed to do that in all the time I've been alive.  :old:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

HOST: HiTech Shot Down Skyyr Kill#1

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #189 on: December 24, 2020, 06:16:09 PM »
Working every day through the pandemic was impressive.  Staying true through the fire, going to the next question  and problem.  Really showed him at his best.

A little help from the press and he could have got through some bad moments.  How he put himself out there, he did well.  For better or worse, not many could do the same.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #190 on: December 24, 2020, 06:16:50 PM »
He didn't drag America into a new conflict. I don't think another president managed to do that in all the time I've been alive.  :old:

Born after the Carter administration?

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #191 on: December 24, 2020, 06:17:54 PM »
Working every day through the pandemic was impressive.  Staying true through the fire, going to the next question  and problem.  Really showed him at his best.

A little help from the press and he could have got through some bad moments.  How he put himself out there, he did well.  For better or worse, not many could do the same.

You misspelled 'golfing.'

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #192 on: December 24, 2020, 06:41:42 PM »
He needed to golf.  All work no play makes a dull boy.

It is good to step back and get a new perspective.   Who would have thought one round of golf was to much?

Zack I already know your response, :old: .

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #193 on: December 24, 2020, 07:32:19 PM »

Offline FESS67

• Silver Member
« Reply #194 on: December 24, 2020, 07:53:53 PM »

3. He over exaggerates sometimes.

He over exaggerates more than anybody I have ever known.  By a lot!!   :D   But he does know stuff.

Now I know there are people out there who will attack me for posting this but this is Trump saying this stuff right?  It is not some double or some new corporation making it up, it is him and it is cringe worthy.  I think if most of us had someone like this enter our circle of friends we would try to work them out or leave the circle.