Author Topic: Today's Observation: 200 Police  (Read 5902 times)

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
Re: Today's Observation: 200 Police
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2021, 06:07:05 PM »
Because the habitual offenders were not delt with properly

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2021, 07:00:17 PM »
It is not disabled in the MA?

Well if you can use vox with other countries then what was the reason for disabling cross country text?

Cross country text and vox works, as mentioned channels above 200. What is disabled is player to player cross country coms is turned off. No private messages cross country. It takes away those "harrasing" messages that where used to chase players away.

Offline svaalbar

• Nickel Member
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2021, 11:15:55 PM »
Cross country text and vox works, as mentioned channels above 200. What is disabled is player to player cross country coms is turned off. No private messages cross country. It takes away those "harrasing" messages that where used to chase players away.

Wish it was a feature so we can turn it on/off for us that just want to message another dude but don't want to pollute 200 with nonsense (like my 200 messages)
"All fighter pilots were a little crazy, but mostly the nicest guys you'd ever meet." The Biography of a Rabbit, by Roy Benson Jr - https://gutenberg.org/files/7190/7190-h/7190-h.htm

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaKxx5UhMZ0REI8E2FGfGag

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2021, 10:37:05 AM »
Question- Does playing Zep’s ‘How many more times’ in the background with “cuz I got you in the sight of myyyyyyyyyyyyy guuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnn” help you?

Too busy Rambling On to care :)

See you in KOTH tomorrow night

<S> fuzeman

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2021, 11:01:55 AM »
Too busy Rambling On to care :)

See you in KOTH tomorrow night

<S> fuzeman

Eagler

I’ll be there.  :aok
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline P38Ace

• persona non grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2021, 09:47:23 AM »
Turn it off if you can’t deal.

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2021, 03:52:35 PM »
Turn it off if you can’t deal.

But... how will we know which kills Vinkman counts or not, or which deaths he does not consider legitimate?

Wiley.

If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2021, 05:00:52 PM »
true wiley, I was told yesterday that I have no skill. and yet I killed him more times than he killed me.

I was called that I'm nothing but a picker, made me smile.  I'm getting better at this game, went from no skill dweeb ho'r to a no skill picker.

never been so proud of myself.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2021, 05:30:10 PM »
But... how will we know which kills Vinkman counts or not, or which deaths he does not consider legitimate?

Wiley.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

:aok :aok :aok

:banana:

JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

HOST: HiTech Shot Down Skyyr Kill#1

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2021, 07:44:35 PM »
true wiley, I was told yesterday that I have no skill. and yet I killed him more times than he killed me.

I was called that I'm nothing but a picker, made me smile.  I'm getting better at this game, went from no skill dweeb ho'r to a no skill picker.

never been so proud of myself.

semp

I'd say it's different styles of play. Some people tend to e-fight and engage when they have the advantage.

Quote for arguably the greatest "picker" of all time:

"Once committed to an attack, fly in at full speed. After scoring crippling or disabling hits, I would clear myself and then repeat the process. I never pursued the enemy once they had eluded me. Better to break off and set up again for a new assault."

Others that have a different fighting style seem to feel the need to run their mouths. I for one tire of chasing a higher faster plane but I will just rtb and go somewhere else.

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2021, 08:05:09 PM »
I'd say it's different styles of play. Some people tend to e-fight and engage when they have the advantage.

"Once committed to an attack, fly in at full speed. After scoring crippling or disabling hits, I would clear myself and then repeat the process. I never pursued the enemy once they had eluded me. Better to break off and set up again for a new assault."

Others that have a different fighting style seem to feel the need to run their mouths. I for one tire of chasing a higher faster plane but I will just rtb and go somewhere else.

With all these players flying like life depended on it.......there would be way more players in FSO.
A yappy back seater like Jester wasn’t popular or fun to fly with, more of an unnecessary distraction than anything else---Puma44

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2021, 08:12:02 PM »
Aye. FSO is a completely different animal. There you know when you're dead, you're dead! lol

Offline P38Ace

• persona non grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2021, 08:20:03 PM »

Wiley.

:D :D :D :D :D

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2021, 11:21:16 PM »

the funny thing about last night it was that 2 guys tried to pick the guy, I was flying with.  if they went for him, I would turn behind them if they went for me, he would get behind them.  was a pretty good fight, we killed them more than they killed us.  for some reason they never actually went for 1v1.  I actually did run several times as they had advantage on me so I decided not to engage other than to push at least 1 down.  while the other stayed high.  but eventually both would dive down and me and whoever I was with protected each other.  was actually a really good fight, well several fights.

the only thing they did wrong was they concentrated on only 1 plane at a time.  while we concentrated on covering each other.  was awesome and me and the friendly had a good time.

semp

you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2021, 11:17:01 AM »

Zazen?

JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

HOST: HiTech Shot Down Skyyr Kill#1