Author Topic: AH Combat Report with Questions  (Read 9762 times)

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
Re: AH Combat Report with Questions
« Reply #120 on: December 24, 2023, 03:12:19 PM »
That must be why he's still butthurt and crying after so many years... Probably my best squeaky toy ever  :rofl

And that's an 11 on the Vinkman reality-rewriting scale. You really aren't all that good. I've encoutered you many times since your DozyDuck days HOing and running in a Tempest.

Shida outclasses you in every area, ACM to intellect,  and everything in between.

Oh no no, let's be brutally honest about ourselves and others. Badboy's intellect is way more voluminous than mine. The advantages I have are: I only have the one personality. I can accept my own limitations and I don't have his spatial-dyslexia which limits him to a 2½-Dimension fight. That's why he flat turns so much - which he does very well I must concede. However his love of air-combat and profound technical knowledge coupled with this limitation has twisted his personality such that he tries to be sadistic to those who don't have his disability. Might have been twisted long ago and just looking for an outlet.

Regarding Badboy's 'legal post' which was nothing more than a long-winded Strawman. Let's take all that legal-like bollocks as read and move straight to sentencing. It's true what Trogdor said that it is no defense that others have committed similar crimes. However I think American law probably sentences by precidence or a systematic template? Regardless the proposition is that it should be consistently applied I assume.

So if Skyyr did get a nine-year ban for unfairly targetting a player, say, how come Badboy - after getting kicked out of the AH Training Corp (he did not retire) - and having had film accepted by HiTech as evidencing dot-wingman exploitation never got a ban at all, has systematically rolled through anonymous names on a bi-weekly basis for decades using the dot-wingman exploit and is still allowed to this day to troll on this forum? I'm legally disheartened.
”It's a shame that he's gone, but the shame is entirely his”
HiTech 2 - Skyyr 0

Offline Palace Cobra

• Copper Member
« Reply #121 on: December 24, 2023, 03:12:33 PM »
That must be why he's still butthurt and crying after so many years... Probably my best squeaky toy ever  :rofl

TopGunzo

He owns you so bad he makes slavery look liberating.

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #122 on: December 24, 2023, 03:16:31 PM »

No I really don't. I just try to fly my best and enjoy myself. I'd wish everyone could do the same, but I'm starting to realise I've been wrong about what AH is all these years. The flying is a secondary or tertiary activity. Pervert put his finger on the primary focus for most of the noisy ones years ago: It's all about ego.
”It's a shame that he's gone, but the shame is entirely his”
HiTech 2 - Skyyr 0

Offline Bopgun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #123 on: December 24, 2023, 04:23:02 PM »
I still think a dueling bracket would cut down on some of the drama.

Or

Exacerbate it :devil
Ingame: StepSis

Stuck in the Washing Machine!

Offline Palace Cobra

• Copper Member
« Reply #124 on: December 24, 2023, 04:35:54 PM »
No I really don't. I just try to fly my best and enjoy myself. I'd wish everyone could do the same, but I'm starting to realise I've been wrong about what AH is all these years. The flying is a secondary or tertiary activity. Pervert put his finger on the primary focus for most of the noisy ones years ago: It's all about ego.

Agreed.

I think all the score publicity is toxic now. 

Anonymous scores would go a long way to cutting down in the griefing.  Perhaps even career scores.

The kill buffer minus the victim name would help. Maybe.

Offline Gunzo

• Copper Member
« Reply #125 on: December 24, 2023, 05:04:04 PM »
You really aren't all that good. I've encoutered you many times since your DozyDuck days HOing and running in a Tempest.

Ok, so to be clear, you got HO'd many times by a Tempest, at furbal lake in the old DA, by someone called DozyDuck, (But wait, HOing in a Tempest, doesn't that sound like TheJudge's MO?) but it may have been Rufio, Gundog, Zippy, Badboy or several others.

The experience was so traumatic that you have been posting foaming and barely coherent rants for over ten years.

Yep, that's a record... Best Squeaky toy ever  :rofl

TopGunzo
« Last Edit: December 24, 2023, 05:24:38 PM by Gunzo »
Quote from: Changeup
1. Gunzo was world-class
Quote from: PJ_Godzilla
2. What name was Gunzo flying under when he last rolled you over and made you his beeotch?
Quote from: Gunzo
3. I Owned Skyyr and his shades relentlessly and have countless films to prove it.

Offline Gunzo

• Copper Member
« Reply #126 on: December 24, 2023, 05:20:52 PM »

Strange, all I ever see when I read his posts is:

Poor guy needs a hug.

TopGunzo
1. Gunzo was world-class
2. What name was Gunzo flying under when he last rolled you over and made you his beeotch?
3. I Owned Skyyr and his shades relentlessly and have countless films to prove it.

Offline Bopgun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #127 on: December 24, 2023, 05:22:40 PM »
Low quality trolling on Christmas Eve, what a win
Ingame: StepSis

Stuck in the Washing Machine!

Offline Gunzo

• Copper Member
« Reply #128 on: December 24, 2023, 05:28:10 PM »
I'm legally disheartened.

There should be a law against that  :rofl

TopGunzo
1. Gunzo was world-class

Offline Gunzo

• Copper Member
« Reply #129 on: December 24, 2023, 05:49:58 PM »
My money is on a spontaneous make out-sesh after the merge because the sexual tension is high.

Yep, my money is on your post was too late because Palace Cobra and nrshida beat you to it.  :rofl

TopGunzo
1. Gunzo was world-class

Offline Palace Cobra

• Copper Member
« Reply #130 on: December 24, 2023, 05:54:20 PM »
Strange, all I ever see when I read his posts is:

(Image removed from quote.)

Poor guy needs a hug.

TopGunzo

Who knew?
« Last Edit: December 24, 2023, 06:24:49 PM by Palace Cobra »

Offline Gunzo

• Copper Member
« Reply #131 on: December 24, 2023, 08:12:47 PM »
Let's take all that legal-like bollocks as read and move straight to sentencing. It's true what Trogdor said that it is no defense that others have committed similar crimes. However I think American law probably sentences by precidence or a systematic template? Regardless the proposition is that it should be consistently applied I assume.

You seem to be having difficulty with the concepts involved. Evidence is used to establish facts. There has to be a finding of fact, established by a jury beyond a reasonable doubt before sentencing by a judge takes place. In sentencing there are only upper and lower limits and every case rests on its own merit and many other factors come in to play in determining the sentence. So let's back up a bit and not overlook the facts. When Skyyr was banned there was a finding in fact. Of course we aren't talking about a real crime here, but if it was a crime Skyyr could have earned a place among the worlds dumbest criminals, because he published a video of the event that resulted in his ban. That video was essentially a confession. It was a finding of fact. He was hoisted by his own petard.

Unfortunately, that's your problem, things don't become facts just because you can write them down. At that point they are only accusations, Don't forget, a thing isn't even evidence just because you claim to have it. With out producing the evidence, all you have are unsubstantiated accusations. A cop won't even put his doughnut down for that. If evidence exists it is presented to a jury who deliberate and make a finding of fact based on the weight of the evidence. Of course rumours, hearsay and speculation are always dismissed. 

In your case almost everything you say is speculative, unsupported and factually incorrect. Essentially, you are just repeating emotional rants.

On the other hand, in this thread, a film has been posted as evidence. It is a true record of the events. The events have been scrutinised and evaluated. Other similar occurrences have been taken into consideration. The resulting probability of guilt far exceeds the burden of proof required to establish the facts beyond a reasonable doubt.

Unfortunately, other than some casual trolling, nothing has been challenged. I assume most of the people reading the thread are just enjoying it for the entertainment value. You have probably made the best effort, but you should have recused yourself. If you had any real desire to support Skyyr and challenge the evidence or dispute the facts, you would not have destroyed your own credibility over your lingering emotions about some alleged harsh treatment you received over a decade ago in the old DA by a large number of perpetrators, all of which you claim were me. Skyyr would have been better off without you.     

It looks (beyond a reasonable doubt) as though Skyyr is once again trying to hoist himself by his own petard.

He seems to be working hard to earn it. I wish him every success with that  :rofl

TopGunzo
« Last Edit: December 24, 2023, 08:24:54 PM by Gunzo »
1. Gunzo was world-class

Offline Palace Cobra

• Copper Member
« Reply #132 on: December 24, 2023, 08:50:29 PM »
Skyyr > Simon

Skyyr > Badboy

/Discussion

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #133 on: December 24, 2023, 09:11:47 PM »
Agreed.

I think all the score publicity is toxic now. 

Anonymous scores would go a long way to cutting down in the griefing.  Perhaps even career scores.

The kill buffer minus the victim name would help. Maybe.

Funny, I recall Vraciu having the exact same opinion and thought on score... 🥱

You guys know it starts over every month right?

There is virtually no greifing about score actually. 90% of the arena don't even try for score. Their score comes naturally based on the way they play and their experience in the game. I'd say maybe the top 5 are some what challenging to get. Other than that, most people just get the scores they do based on how they play and/or how much they play.

I use score for measure, and I personally think it's one of the best scoring systems out there. I don't particularly like the kill message pop ups for everyone to see though. It gives away your position which I don't care for, especially when they can pin point you on the dot dar.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Palace Cobra

• Copper Member
« Reply #134 on: December 24, 2023, 09:59:07 PM »
Vraciu is one of the smartest guys I know. I learned a lot from him in 40+ years.