Author Topic: Lets call it strange observation  (Read 8615 times)

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
Re: Lets call it strange observation
« Reply #195 on: August 11, 2024, 12:44:25 PM »
Just ignore him. If he's around, find another good stick, team up. Avoid the headons, don't give him a shot and sooner or later he'll be running. Then he will squeal about it, write some silly stuff about him being gangbanged etc, enjoy his whining and move on. If he returns, rinse and repeat. Once he starts running away or pulling the plug, you can go back to other things.

Fighting him is fun in its own perverse way. He shoots really well, I would say even better then Judge, so if you offer him a shot, you will likely get killed. If he misses, it's usually vertical E fight with his flaps and engine tricks, which he has mastered in planes he flies, so he is rather dangerous. So likely you will lose, if you don't care about your score, there is some fun to be had. To make his life hell, bring a good wingman to whack him upside the head as he kills you ;) Despite all his claims he ain't so hot in 1 vs 2 or 1 vs 3.

Whole situation is sad, really. He flies a lot and it shows in his shooting and flying. He's good at this game, do doubt about that. If he wasn't such a flawed human, he would likely be remembered amongst the great ones. And this is what he wants. But everything he does ensures his legacy as a best known griefer of aces high. No matter how many 1 vs 1s he wins, no matter how many people he fights, he will never get what he wants .

Anyway, just ignore him. If he comes after you, find a friend, call on me if I'm around. We might die a little but fights will be fun and we'll likely make him squeal a little ;)

What he said is golden! :cheers:
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #196 on: August 11, 2024, 12:55:31 PM »

Oh look the whole group of  dense idiots. Shut it punk

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #197 on: August 11, 2024, 01:00:01 PM »
What he said is golden! :cheers:

Yup,and it applies to 4 losers here too

Dense to the point they miss the fact that no one here likes them being here
« Last Edit: August 11, 2024, 01:02:13 PM by Animl-AW »

Offline Bopgun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #198 on: August 11, 2024, 01:07:55 PM »
I drank so much once that I found a second gun sight, also twice as many red guys. I don’t remember much after that, someone barfed on my computer and fried the MB so I must have went into a blind fury.
Ingame: StepSis

Stuck in the Washing Machine!

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #199 on: August 11, 2024, 01:10:07 PM »
Yup,and it applies to 4 losers here too

Dense to the point they miss the fact that no one here likes them being here
4?
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #200 on: August 11, 2024, 01:11:05 PM »
I drank so much once that I found a second gun sight, also twice as many red guys. I don’t remember much after that, someone barfed on my computer and fried the MB so I must have went into a blind fury.

You’ll go blind from other things too.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #201 on: August 11, 2024, 01:12:11 PM »
4?

One bowed out. At least 3 of the 4 should follow.

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #202 on: August 11, 2024, 01:13:50 PM »
One bowed out. At least 3 of the 4 should follow.
you know the curiosity is Killin me right?
"scott66"        

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #203 on: August 11, 2024, 01:18:27 PM »
you know the curiosity is Killin me right?

Yup. But to mention their names will incite the river of baby diarrhoea

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #204 on: August 11, 2024, 01:24:37 PM »
You and every other player has access to everything Skyyr uses. The gunsight is default, the pitch ladder is in AH settings, and you can purchase TrackIR.

As for "spotting" other players, it's as simple as this:

System Message says Animl killed BTDiver.  I know from seeing you online that you are knight just as I know BTDiver is always rook.  I also know that you fly the P-51 almost exclusively.  So, using just that information, I know you are on the knight/rook front (which is probably one fight) in a P-51, just as I can assume BTDiver was flying a yak.  If you play the game enough, you pick up on players' tendencies, which is another reason I like switching up planes a lot.

Then you can pull up the stats page and confirm whether or not he actually killed BTDiver in a P51 or another plane, letting you know exactly what plane he's in.

Wait till he finds out there's a geometric and velocity-based principle you can use to pinpoint a player even more accurately based on ground-speed climbout if they're shot down.

I'm just not sure how there is no punishment for players abusing the gameplay and greifing players with this garbage when it's clearly documented as well as proven they are doing this to target specific players over and over again until they leave.

WTF Hitech.

Hey, it's your loss pall.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline knorB

• Silver Member
« Reply #205 on: August 11, 2024, 01:41:01 PM »

Quote from: Animl-AW on Today at 01:55:31 PM

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #206 on: August 11, 2024, 01:45:02 PM »
I'm just not sure how there is no punishment for players abusing the gameplay and greifing players with this garbage when it's clearly documented as well as proven they are doing this to target specific players over and over again until they leave.

Assuming he is not signing into multiple accounts simultaneously in different countries to track an enemy players position ( a clear rule violation), what in all you listed is an actual actionable HTC rule violation?

Can he not check the stats page?
Can he not look at the roster?
Can he not ask a countryman who just showed having gotten killed by you on PM or country channel where he was when You killed his countryman?
Can he not decide to fly there?
Can he not engage any enemy planes there he chooses?

Bragging isn't a violation.  If he was calling you obscene names on 200 it would be.

Exactly what is it you want enforced against Skyyr, and how would it be workable?

« Last Edit: August 11, 2024, 01:48:44 PM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #207 on: August 11, 2024, 01:53:50 PM »
Players hunt down players all the time..GVers are famous for it.. player died in GV comes back and bombs the player who killed them.. sometimes I think people forget this is a WAR and what they say.."all is fair in love and war"
"scott66"        

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #208 on: August 11, 2024, 01:55:14 PM »

WTF Hitech.

Hey, it's your loss pall.

As for the player…/ dipsht will always remain a dipsht. Pyschohicsl misfunctions abound ( i made s new werd)

Unsolicited advise; NEVER EVER allow anyone to chase you from anything. Ya wanna really piss off dweebles, plant roots and smile.

Evidently dome of yhese spend way too much time alone.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #209 on: August 11, 2024, 01:56:18 PM »
Players hunt down players all the time..GVers are famous for it.. player died in GV comes back and bombs the player who killed them.. sometimes I think people forget this is a WAR and what they say.."all is fair in love and war"

True, but if you make players quit, ya need to go

I’m going to put a poll on my page to establish results of issues.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2024, 01:58:29 PM by Animl-AW »