Author Topic: Will you defend palestinians...  (Read 1866 times)

Offline ~Caligula~

• Nickel Member
Will you defend palestinians...
« on: April 01, 2002, 08:58:55 PM »
..when they blow up americans,as they just announced?

Offline fdiron

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2002, 09:09:22 PM »
I've thought Palestine was the cause of the troubles in the middle east the whole time.  Right before Isreal stormed Arafats compound, I thought to myself "I bet Israel is reaching a breaking point, something big is going to happen".  I truly had that thought.

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2002, 09:12:38 PM »
*sigh*
why do you keep trying?

Offline weazel

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Would they still want to blow us up...
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2002, 09:13:46 PM »
If we disowned that piss ant country Israel?

I doubt they would.

It's time for Uncle Sam to kick the dust from his feet and get rid of that baggage.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2002, 09:24:17 PM »
Yep, they can stand on their own two feet without us propping them up. Shoot, they improved the avionics in the aircraft we sold them a significant amount.. of course, they were then reluctant to share the new stuff with us until threatened with a cut-off of aid.

I figure if the US withdraws from the entire situation politically and with respect to aid to both crazy sides,  it'll simply deteriorate into a Balkan-like slaughterfest.

If the world-renowned fighters of the Arab League then take action... and somehow manage to get the upper hand... then we'll see the first use of nukes since WW2.

It's a great place and a great situation, isn't it?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2002, 09:44:51 PM »
Rolaids, anyone?
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline ~Caligula~

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2002, 09:51:41 PM »
*sigh*
why do you keep trying?

So I won`t have to see this again.
I`m glad You  ,and the people close to You are safe.
Unfortunatelly I`m not so lucky

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2002, 10:11:21 PM »
Oh so tell me, arguing like a tard on an online gaming BBS will stop the massacres?
Arguing AT ALL will stop this toejam?

And you think yourself righteous by posting that pic. I understand you are pissed that your people are getting killed. Why dont you go there and kill some palestinians? revenge is the strategy of choice for you and your people, and let me tell you, IT AINT WORKING...

buh-bye.

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2002, 10:12:47 PM »
A moderate jewish friend of mine was talking to a Hasidic jew.  He asked the Hasidic jew what he thought about the Palistinian problem.  The Hasidic jew said that he wished that the Palistinians would just go away.  My friend then said, "That sounds like a solution...a pretty final one."

He later said to me that, out of all the peoples in the world, the jewish people should be the MOST sympathetic to the situation the Palistinians are in.

I wonder if we'll see Israelis before the world court for crimes against humanity,:(

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2002, 10:13:19 PM »
If the US backs out of its support for Isreal, then it strikes me that it's akin to firing the starting gun ("have at it!")... full scale chaos ensues. Imagine it lasting 10 years, and imagine for a second that Isreal starts to get overwhelmed... The Jews getting pushed into the water and off the map. Imagine the images on the news every night. Or the flipside, the nukes start getting lobbed. Or a 3rd angle - Isreal starts taking even *more* land... and the problem get's even more complicated. I doubt anyone really wants to see the outcome of something like that, much less a sitting President. Much better to put that thought on ice 'til they're out of office and let the next Prez deal with it.

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2002, 10:14:50 PM »
Greetings from Mr. A.Sharon...

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2002, 10:15:00 PM »
how about a lil popcorn to go with your rolaids?
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2002, 10:46:52 PM »
Yeah, Thrawn, the US has to hang in there I guess. We're too stuck to this "tar baby" too let go simply because no one else is stupid enough to grab hold and try to help.

So round and round it goes.

Look at the bright side... it gives the rest of the world another thing to squeak at us about.  :D
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2002, 11:20:42 PM »
Send in the killer bees!
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2002, 11:23:02 PM »
Originally posted by Toad
Look at the bright side... it gives the rest of the world another thing to squeak at us about.  :D

Oh, I don't blame the US for the Palistinian/Isreali thing.  I believe that it belongs right in their own hands.  I do blame the US for N'Sync though.  Which is, in my mind, a far greater tragedy.