Author Topic: My policy for beers  (Read 567 times)

Offline Fatty

• Gold Member
      • http://www.fatdrunkbastards.com
My policy for beers
« on: April 24, 2002, 02:09:05 PM »
Many people have been complaining about me lately. They say i have been drinking their beer tens and hundred's of times, and they want me to stop.

Here is my "policy" with the beers. If you leave a beer near me, i will drink it.

If you want me to stop
a) dont drink beers around me
b) just hold on to yours

I am tired of getting beers stolen from me, 1 out of 3 beers i get are stolen by someone else. This is just my way of "getting back".

So stop whining, if i am doing it to you, you brought it on yourself

Offline Pyro

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
My policy for beers
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2002, 02:12:43 PM »
Haha, that wasn't beer.

Offline batdog

• Silver Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com/
My policy for beers
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2002, 02:14:21 PM »
I would advise you to never "steal" a beer from a guy in a honkie tonk... "chew" the 2nd time around aint no pleasent experience.

xBAT

P.S. You such a whinney dweeb anyway Fatty and this just proves it. Worry about something more important..like that GD squid!
Of course, I only see what he posts here and what he does in the MA.  I know virtually nothing about the man.  I think its important for people to realize that we don't really know squat about each other.... definately not enough to use words like "hate".

AKDejaVu

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
My policy for beers
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2002, 02:15:03 PM »
Fatty,

You think just because you popped the tab or maybe even took a sip then it's YOUR beer?

ROFLMAO!

You pop that tab son, you better finish what you started and in quick time too!

This is the MA junior... these beers belong to the man that can take 'em and drain 'em quick, with superior SA.

Wanna waltz around all nite sipping and salty-snacking? Fine, no problem. Just don't WHINE when the rest of us swoop in and leave ya with an empty aluminum cylinder in your hand.

There's no such thing as beer-stealing in the MA. If it WAS yours, you'd have finished it before I got there.

:p
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Fatty

• Gold Member
My policy for beers
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2002, 02:20:14 PM »
Now that I think about it, I have forgotten the old rule from all you can drink beer and long bathroom lines....If the beer is warm, let it be.

So, modify above to refer to cold beers only.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
My policy for beers
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2002, 02:20:22 PM »
Jeez, Pyro!

You locked the "Check Six" thread just as the originator was performing the incredible feat of making himself look totally... well, you know what he was making himself look like... for an unprecedented number of times in a row in the same thread!. He was going for the record! And each time was BETTER than the one just before it!

We've suffered a major loss in the entertainment community here today... ...

It was like watching someone go for the Guiness record for eating the most dog turds in a row... disgusting but fascinating nonetheless... all gone now.

Well, men, time to bury the dead thread, saddle up and soldier on.  But I will miss that one...... one wonders if THAT record will EVER be broken!

:D
« Last Edit: April 24, 2002, 02:24:21 PM by Toad »
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Hortlund

• Platinum Member
My policy for beers
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2002, 02:30:19 PM »
I couldn't agree more on the beer. Though I haven't resorted to Whining.

I'm finding it very frustrating having beers stolen and having to pour more money into the bar (waste of $$) then is needed
just to insure that some dweeb wont ruin my night by taking all my beer.

If I see a beer standing alone I don't take it. I just wish other people would show the same curtesy.

Offline muckmaw

• Gold Member
My policy for beers
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2002, 02:36:38 PM »
How do you know your beer was stolen intentionally?

Put 10 Beers in a glass, and people will not know which one is their's. Plus, at 1.4k,  it's hard to determine if a beer has been partially consumed or not.

There's no need to whine about your beer missing. If you're a lightweight, and with a name like "Fatty", I doubt it, then you deserve to lose your beer.

I never thought I would quote the movie "Cocktail" but:

"Beer is for breakfast around here. Drink or be gone!"

Oh god I feel like I need a shower now...

Offline -sudz-

• Nickel Member
My policy for beers
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2002, 02:47:21 PM »
I've seen some pics of you drinking Mitsu's beers.  From the look of the condensation on the bottles and the fluid level, it appears you drank his beer 3 different times.

Mitsu does a lot more for the bar tab than you ever did and is a good drinkin' buddy besides.

Offline batdog

• Silver Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com/
My policy for beers
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2002, 02:48:41 PM »
Baaaa... I'll bet your not only Beer stealers but you drink LIGHT beer as well.... bunch of dweebs!!!!

xBAT

"its not the skill of the man with the can but the beer IN the can that will eventuly BREAK THAT MAN!"

Quoted from xBAT while on the toilet having deep thoughts and a s*&^.
Of course, I only see what he posts here and what he does in the MA.  I know virtually nothing about the man.  I think its important for people to realize that we don't really know squat about each other.... definately not enough to use words like "hate".

AKDejaVu

Offline funkedup

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.raf303.org/
My policy for beers
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2002, 02:52:21 PM »
Field Marshal Von Fattus:

Beer ain't drinkin' you wuss.

Did you get Fry Daddy clearance for the Con Room yet?

Offline Fatty

• Gold Member
My policy for beers
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2002, 02:56:08 PM »
The only way to ensure lack of fry daddy clearance is to ask for it.

I'm a firm believer in the don't ask don't tell policy of hotels and guests.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
My policy for beers
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2002, 02:59:14 PM »
Originally posted by Fatty
I'm a firm believer in the don't ask don't tell policy of hotels and guests.

You came to believe in that one when they caught you in the hotel elevator with the burro and the stripper, right?  ;)

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
My policy for beers
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2002, 02:59:16 PM »
Alas, there is a total lack of beer drinking appreciation or competition in AH. Something few appreciate. :(

Fatty, going to the beer garden tonight! $10 cover charge! :D

Offline funkedup

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.raf303.org/
My policy for beers
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2002, 03:02:15 PM »
Good point Fatty.