Author Topic: Don't YOU Get It, 9-11 is Europe's Fault  (Read 2450 times)

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
Don't YOU Get It, 9-11 is Europe's Fault
« Reply #135 on: June 27, 2002, 10:15:30 AM »
A quote of one guy;

This is going to be america if we continue to allow the goverment to remove our rights and libertys all in the name of safty and fighting terrorist. I hate to say it but for each dumb law that strips away our right bin ladin wins, for ever law that impairs our freedoms no matter the cost Bin Ladin wins. We as american should be appuald at what our goverment has done and seek Bushs removeal as president. For he shall truely go down in american hisory as the man that destroyed our republic. He has done the following ; racial profiling, suspended the ban on internial investigation by the FBI, limited the medias coverage of the war on terriorism, limited your right to privacy and the need for a warrent in the event they "suspect you of terrorism". Do you like your phone taped?

28sweep,

how do you like that?
I don't think Bush Jr. or  the goverment is european :>

Colonialism? you probably wouldn't be trolling here without colonialism, remember that :rolleyes:
(btw. don't forget the problems caused by slavery in US)

Offline Elfenwolf

• Silver Member
« Reply #136 on: June 27, 2002, 10:21:54 AM »
Originally posted by Gerbear1
Sweep old buddy.............just been going thru the posts........humourous at best..........pretty lame at worst......I really hope everyone kept it tongue in cheek for the discussion. But I would like to add a note(a bit of history). Canada has had one war with the US........and we feeble, toilet washin, sandbox playin canucks ( Canadians for all you uninformed..)))) royally kicked ass........never mistake tolerance ,patience and /or complacency for being feeble or weak. We do ,for the record, have an amazinhunk in the head of government........but then what country doesnt.......

Gerbear

When all else fails............read the directions...

and above all.....everyone play nice........

Gerbair, What the hell are you talking about?? Unless you were allied with the North Vietnamese you never beat the USA in a war. How DARE you claim a buncha girlyman Canadians could whip on us! That's almost as funny as a European claiming victory in battle over the USA. Every war in Europe we've gotten involved in we have won. We have never lost a war to white people.

Offline Naso

• Silver Member
      • http://www.4stormo.it
« Reply #137 on: June 27, 2002, 10:59:45 AM »
Elfenwolf, what a BS!!!

You won the last war ONLY because the URSS helped out, without our russian brothers you will be wearing a nice black uniform saluting a flag with stripes and svastikas.

Offline Elfenwolf

• Silver Member
« Reply #138 on: June 27, 2002, 11:02:51 AM »
Naso, wasn't Italy one of the European Nations we conquered in ww2??? And we didn't need any help either.

Offline Naso

• Silver Member
      • http://www.4stormo.it
« Reply #139 on: June 27, 2002, 11:06:08 AM »
Yes Italy was one of your enemies in WWII, and without the help of URSS, we will had kicked your sorry prettythange$.

As we were doing before invading the big bear.

Offline 28sweep

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
« Reply #140 on: June 27, 2002, 11:18:12 AM »
Ethiopa gave Italy all it could take and they had spears and rocks........what makes you think you guys could have beaten anybody w/ a gun? My gandpapy was in the Italian campain and he told me that the Italians were bigger cowards than even the French....that is saying a lot.  
« Last Edit: June 27, 2002, 01:00:23 PM by 28sweep »

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #141 on: June 27, 2002, 11:20:19 AM »
I heard the New Italian Navy has glass bottom ships......

So the sailors can see the Old Italian Navy.

:D

Offline Elfenwolf

• Silver Member
« Reply #142 on: June 27, 2002, 11:26:51 AM »
Anyone want to buy a vintage WW2 Italian rifle? It's only been dropped once....Hey Naso, do you know the transmissions in Italian tanks have one forward gear and three reverse gears?

Offline N1kPaz

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
hmmm
« Reply #143 on: June 27, 2002, 01:15:19 PM »
28sweep i seriously doubt you read the article. if you did then you clearly dont have the reading comprehension of a 4th grader. I suggest you go back to school and this time pay attention to the teacher instead of the bellybutton of the boy in front of you.

heheheheheh

moron....

enough said. this thread is dead because it hurts my head.

Offline MANDOBLE

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.terra.es/personal2/matias.s
« Reply #144 on: June 27, 2002, 01:17:13 PM »
It is fun to see how someones measure their country based on the valour of their soldiers. But keep in mind that, even being this a childist way to rank a country, the real valour is inversely proportional to the ignorance and the advantage.

Offline 28sweep

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
« Reply #145 on: June 27, 2002, 01:30:53 PM »
I feel sorry for all of you Euro's.  Europe is dead as we know it.  Arabs will be the majority in many Euro countries soon anyway.  So I have looked up some handy fraises in Arabic for you guys:

1) Work Hard-Eshtaghal Ketir
2) Brush Your Teeth-Naddaf el Sinan
3) I love the America- Baheb America
4) Fluoride is my friend-Fluoride Sahbak

study hard guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline koala

• Copper Member
« Reply #146 on: June 27, 2002, 02:49:07 PM »
I have to brush my teeth, I have to brush my teeth, I have to brush my teeth, I have to brush my teeth.....

Use some deodorant too, for Pete's sake.  What's with you Euros?

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
« Reply #147 on: June 27, 2002, 03:45:40 PM »
No, it's true, we kicked your collective tulips in the war of 1812.  

Yank objective - Take Canada.

Canuck objective - Kick you the fek off our lands.

heheh  We 0\/\/ |\|3d you!  :cool:

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #148 on: June 27, 2002, 03:51:21 PM »
Originally posted by Thrawn
No, it's true, we kicked your collective tulips in the war of 1812.  

Yank objective - Take Canada.

Canuck objective - Kick you the fek off our lands.

heheh  We 0\/\/ |\|3d you!  :cool:

Lets see, our poor little group of colonists striving to be free against the most powerful nation in the world (at the time) and its wacky little sidekick (Canada). We just attacked Quebec in that war to piss you guys off. We never really wanted it! They speak FRENCH fer crise sakes!!

Obviously you have never heard "The Battle of New Orleans" by Johnny Horton. The best history is always learned through a song. ;)

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
« Reply #149 on: June 27, 2002, 04:12:46 PM »
Originally posted by midnight Target
We just attacked Quebec in that war to piss you guys off. We never really wanted it! They speak FRENCH fer crise sakes!!

OH!...we should have let you win.  :(

Obviously you have never heard "The Battle of New Orleans" by Johnny Horton. The best history is always learned through a song. ;)

Sounds like a song about an irrelevant battle that took place after the war was over and we had sent you packing. :D