Author Topic: Change Killshotter!!!!!!!!!  (Read 812 times)

Offline Wilbus

• Platinum Member
Change Killshotter!!!!!!!!!
« on: June 23, 2002, 04:58:31 PM »
Ok, I am seriously pissed off, VERY nice sortie in my 190 A8, 4 kills then I come down on an LA7, fill him from top to bottom, wingtip to wingtip, tail to cockpit with 20mm and as we all know it can take more dammage then anything in the entire game and he kept flying, sooo I contineued after him and after about 1 min blew his tail off, now, while I blew his tail of hom this GD "friendly" LA7 dweeb comes from underneth me (I use tracers so he saw me firing) pull up right infront of me and steal my kill AND kill me! Change the freaking thing and make it something similair to stick freeze when you stick stirr. Freeze controll for 5 or 10 seconds. As it is now it just plain SUCKS, getting killed because some dweeb pull up infront of you, THEY should be penalized for it!
« Last Edit: June 23, 2002, 05:13:14 PM by Wilbus »
Rasmus "Wilbus" Mattsson

Liberating Livestock since 1998, recently returned from a 5 year Sheep-care training camp.

Offline Wilbus

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2002, 04:59:05 PM »
PS. SOrry bout all typos, I am stilled Pissed off.
Rasmus "Wilbus" Mattsson

Liberating Livestock since 1998, recently returned from a 5 year Sheep-care training camp.

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2002, 05:14:48 PM »
I still like killshooter the way it is, for many of the reasons brought up in the other 3,482,397 posts about it.

SOB
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline Heinkel

• Silver Member
      • http://www.3-jg2.com
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2002, 05:18:05 PM »
I would rather have your guns freeze for 5-10 seconds, then killshooter, but i guess i could live with it.

BTW: I think kill shooter should be disabled on perk planes. Most perk planes have Big guns (262, 152, Temp, ect) and it only takes 1 ping to do you in.

Offline Wilbus

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2002, 05:36:30 PM »
The other 3,482,397 post have all been right, it sucks bad, dweebs can do whatever they want missuse the system to 100%.
Rasmus "Wilbus" Mattsson

Offline sling322

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2002, 05:55:54 PM »
Wow....very nice.  I especially like the way you throw the LW gun whine in there with a subtle phrase like:

fill him from top to bottom, wingtip to wingtip, tail to cockpit with 20mm and as we all know it can take more dammage then anything in the entire game

I believe you deserve extra bonus points for that.

Oh...by the way, to stay on topic....killshooter works just fine the way it is.  IMO of course.

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2002, 06:08:29 PM »
Originally posted by Wilbus
The other 3,482,397 post have all been right, it sucks bad, dweebs can do whatever they want missuse the system to 100%.

When there's a friendly following a con with you, be easy on your trigger finger, kinda like you would in real life.  No need to punish the guy in front of your guns any further than he already is.  The ability for the guys pursuing him to screw up and shoot themselves down is sometimes the only thing he's got going for him.

SOB

PS.  Don't screw up and shoot your teammate next time, and you won't get killshootered.
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline RRAM

• Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2002, 06:16:32 PM »
Originally posted by SOB

PS.  Don't screw up and shoot your teammate next time, and you won't get killshootered.

That's unfair, SOB, and you know it :).

I know you've put it tongue in cheek, just to stir the pot a bit...that's not bad, but I think you already have done that with what you had already posted without needing to get him more mad  with that last PS ,huhm? :)

I don't think KS is bad, even when yep, I've been in Wilbus' boots a couple of times and I've also cursed really loud. Problem is, that of all the tradeoffs I can think about, killshooter may not be the best...

but is the least bad.

One thing I agree, is as someone stated: disabling KS in perk planes and substitute it for some kind of gun freeze or control lock is a very very good idea.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2002, 06:19:45 PM by RRAM »

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2002, 06:27:05 PM »
Killshooter = good

-- Todd/Leviathn

Offline poopster

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2002, 07:02:31 PM »
I just wish the bullets I am firing worked as well as killshooter bullets. I've never survived killshooter bullets :D

Take a breath Wilbus, could be worse. Could have WB's collision bubble here. You want to talk about pissed ???

NOTHIN is worse than that.

As my kitchen set can attest..

Offline Steven

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
      • http://members.cox.net/barking.pig/puke.htm
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2002, 07:09:33 PM »
Imagine your frustration if that friendly dweeb LA7 tried to shoot that enemy LA7 over your shoulder only to hit you and take your tail off.  

I prefer the current "lesser of 2 evils" system.

Offline jpeg

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.steveo.us
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2002, 07:40:18 PM »
Originally posted by Steven
Imagine your frustration if that friendly dweeb LA7 tried to shoot that enemy LA7 over your shoulder only to hit you and take your tail off.  

I prefer the current "lesser of 2 evils" system.

I don't think that's what he wants either.

I sympathize with Wilbus, I've kill shot myself because of some stunninghunk jumping in front of me.

Bullets hitting friendly planes just shouldn't do anything, not hurt yourself and not hurt the friendly plane.

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2002, 08:51:58 PM »
Sling, Knight LW cannons have been neutered , I am dead serious on that matter !
 :mad: :mad: :mad: QUAAAAH !:mad: :mad: :mad: ;)
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline Cobra

• Nickel Member
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2002, 10:19:55 PM »
Not enough ? and !, but otherwise, it has a good beat and you can dance to it....I give it an 8.

Cobra Out!!!!????))))___!!!!!???""!!!::!!!!

Offline Aub

• Nickel Member
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2002, 10:23:49 PM »
I've never died from killshooter when I didn't mean to do it.

Very simple to avoid.