Author Topic: This Is Rediculous  (Read 1137 times)

Offline JustJim

• Nickel Member
This Is Rediculous
« Reply #75 on: August 22, 2002, 01:38:12 PM »
Can I Assume That This Thread Is Over Now ??

Offline Turbot

• Silver Member
This Is Rediculous
« Reply #76 on: August 22, 2002, 01:39:35 PM »
Originally posted by Pand
I was not asking anyone for help with the CTDs--- never once did I say, please help me.  

Er um, you might look again at your first message, perhaps we misread your interogative:  "anything wrong with my hardware? "   You are a very confusing person.

In any case, after this bit of silliness, I think you can relax.  I don't think ANYONE will try to help you ever again   Besides you already know everything, what do you need US for :)

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
This Is Rediculous
« Reply #77 on: August 22, 2002, 01:44:35 PM »
Turbot.

Karaya2
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline JustJim

• Nickel Member
This Is Rediculous
« Reply #78 on: August 22, 2002, 02:15:07 PM »
linksys router invisibilty hack ??   hell I run one of those and I think I get killed easier.   pretty tough when i'm in a GV I get killed with one plink,  but when I attack a GV I can unload all my ord. and barely make it smoke.  

But anyway I agree this thread is over with.

I wish i could get half the help when needed that was offered to pand its a shame all he cares about is scores and perks.

Peace Peep's

JustJim
< < Dragon Hawks > >

Offline Pand

• Silver Member
      • Pand's Fighter Wing
This Is Rediculous
« Reply #79 on: August 22, 2002, 02:26:00 PM »
Originally posted by Turbot

Er um, you might look again at your first message, perhaps we misread your interogative:  "anything wrong with my hardware? "   You are a very confusing person.

I was being fececious... there should be nothing wrong with the hardware I mentioned---that's why I asked the question.

Anyway --- enough is enough... I just can't wait until the next patch so I can reformat again!

Pand

P.S.  JustJim, all you have to do is make a comment about the integriy of HTC and you'll get more help than you need, as this thread has proven!

Regards,

Pandemonium
"HORDE not HOARD. Unless someone has a dragon sitting on top of a bunch of La7s somewhere." -80hd

Offline Wlfgng

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.nick-tucker.com
This Is Rediculous
« Reply #80 on: August 22, 2002, 03:25:48 PM »
Shut up please. Assassians not allowed to talk

Assassians.. is that like  Kentuckians ?

time to melt the fatz

-----------------

lose the war a lot?   you've got to be kidding!

There's a war in here?

and scores are nothing.  Fighter, attack, whatever.
I could spend my time landing sorties but then I'd lose more than half of my online time to flying home (boring IMO).
I prefer to help a squaddie or team mate, or defend a town or get in a nasty furball.  

landing is time consuming and this is a game. I'm here to have fun not try to impress anyone.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2002, 03:30:19 PM by Wlfgng »

Offline bowser

• Copper Member
This Is Rediculous
« Reply #81 on: August 22, 2002, 06:59:30 PM »
"....I was being fececious... ".

I believe the correct spelling is feces.  As in "I was being a feces head".

bowser

Offline Pand

• Silver Member
      • Pand's Fighter Wing
This Is Rediculous
« Reply #82 on: August 22, 2002, 11:02:50 PM »
Originally posted by bowser
"....I was being fececious... ".

I believe the correct spelling is feces.  As in "I was being a feces head".

bowser

wow.

Pand

Regards,

Pandemonium
"HORDE not HOARD. Unless someone has a dragon sitting on top of a bunch of La7s somewhere." -80hd

Offline BaD kaRmA 158Th

• Zinc Member
This Is Rediculous
« Reply #83 on: August 25, 2002, 08:55:53 PM »
Roscoroo, flying in formation and teaming up is the ONLY way to push the enemy back..unless your like me hiting up 3 planes in a row with my plane takeing heavy dmg..crashing..but my buddy's still have to fight..but maby there targets will be blowin' smoke or missing some parts "wing tip..flaps..fule..rudder"
this is what i AIM for..dmg..not a kill..if everyone would just FLY by and rip  a few rounds into a target..and everyone did the same..you would have alotta assists..but your targets dont stand a chance.

"shit..rudder gone...crap guns dmged..engis gone..crap..wingtip..ahh im goin' in!"

do that again and again..and no target can win..because by the time the last guys hit the ground..im already back to were i was..and heading fast twards there base..and there still takeing off..its the whopem' back method.

Iv also seen Roscoroo, take fire from bomber's "aaa" just so c47's could land at bases..so.

i have also seen Roscoroo get in front of a guy chansing me JUST so the guy would devert from me to him..kind of a HEY bellybutton HOLE OVER HERE!" they take the bate..i turn and pull back untill i black out..then i waste the guy whos chaseing Roscoroo.

Worked almost every time.

BaDkaRmA158Th @ Sirpimp158Th

Btw Roscoroo when were flying most of the time its two diffrent ppl..pimp and i are twins..but we dont change in flight nick so.

now you know.

Offline Willi Winzig

• Zinc Member
This Is Rediculous
« Reply #84 on: August 26, 2002, 05:41:02 AM »
LOL Greese

Just copied the poem for further use

wnz
:)

Offline Vermillion

• Platinum Member
This Is Rediculous
« Reply #85 on: August 26, 2002, 06:42:09 AM »
Did anyone actually look at Pands ping plot? The whole reason is right there.

Notice the 30% packet loss, and large variability on the last hop right before HTC?

Thats a clear sign of an asynchronous route thru his service provider.  Which means that the packets come to HTC thru one path, and go back thru another.  And the route back can only be pinged from the HTC end to check for its own problems.

30% packet loss is BAD all on its own, but the odds are that you also have an asynch route which adds its own problems.  Go back and search for this problem in the Connection forum, and read the replies from Scuzzy.  Just because you have DSL don't mean your connection is somehow magical (and the same goes for cable).

Hmmmm... let me bet that your problems get worse during prime time?

Oh and stop acting like an ass,  Pand.

Offline moose

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ccrhl.com
This Is Rediculous
« Reply #86 on: August 26, 2002, 07:02:03 AM »
And the award for smartest post in this thread goes to...

Vermillion!

Pand, if you're going to yell so much about CTDs the least you can do is post your specs. I don't understand why you haven't yet - the more information HTC or the tech heads on this forum have to work with, the better.

All I can see is people trying to help you and you just dismissing them. If you actually do care about geting your problems fixed maybe you should listen th what everyone else is saying. It's just childish behavior and I'm surprised that so many have even persisted in attempting to solve your problems after you treated them like dog crap.

oh, someone give KingTardFatz a kiss. He looks like he needs a man in his life.
<----ASSASSINS---->

Offline SC-Sp00k

• Nickel Member
This Is Rediculous
« Reply #87 on: August 26, 2002, 09:07:13 AM »
<----  Brushes spilt popcorn from front of shirt and reaches for another handfull.