Author Topic: Discourteous Kill Mongering on the Rise?  (Read 1704 times)

Offline wklink

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.simhq.com
Discourteous Kill Mongering on the Rise?
« Reply #60 on: December 12, 2002, 08:53:41 PM »
I can't say I have every 'stolen' a kill but there have been many times I have teamed up to gang up on an aircraft.  If I see two a/c interlocked in combat I will often fly above then and see who is winning, and will dive down to help out if I think one of my squaddies or teammates are in trouble.  I suppose I might have jumped the gun one or two times but I guess who hasn't.

I know I have had a couple probably stolen from me, generally in big furballs when someone dives in while I am on the six of a fleeing aircraft.  It is irritating but what are you going to do?
The artist formerly known as Tom 'Wklink' Cofield

Offline Los1

• Zinc Member
Discourteous Kill Mongering on the Rise?
« Reply #61 on: December 13, 2002, 12:05:16 PM »
If I see someone in a 1 v1 and it's not totally obvious that they're beating the guy up I'll dive in and help. First off not everyone, or even the majority of flyers use VOX and if you are in a 1v1 the odds are even if I asked if they needed help they probably are too busy to answer.  Not to menthion that the longer a 1v1 goes the odds are more bad guys will come and screw up the guy's day. Never has anyone complained, usualy all I get is a "thanks!".  This notion that one shouldn't trod into a 1v1 in the MA since it's just "bad form" is just horseh*t.

Los