Author Topic: What about a bit more of diversity  (Read 2273 times)

Offline Urchin

• Platinum Member
What about a bit more of diversity
« Reply #75 on: March 16, 2003, 12:47:18 PM »
Not really.  Well, maybe, but I doubt it.  An area where early war planes could fly might lead to Spit V, but it it had the Spit V it would also have the 109F- and a fight between a 109F and a Spit V is a lot more fun than a fight between a Spit IX and a 109G10.  

It'd be worth a shot anyway, having one little area with nothing but Spit V's (or whatever early war plane you want) would mean that you'd see less Spit V's out there in the 'big' MA Mandoble, so who loses?  Nobody, as far as I can see.

Offline wetrat

• Gold Member
« Reply #76 on: March 16, 2003, 01:53:17 PM »
Simplistic? maybe. But that doesn't change the fact that you're a whining squeak who flies the easiest LW plane most of the time..
Army of Muppets

Offline MANDOBLE

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.terra.es/personal2/matias.s
« Reply #77 on: March 16, 2003, 03:21:43 PM »
hahaha wetrat, you seem too obssesed with what I fly or what I do, when, at the same time, I have no idea, nor interest at all on what you fly nor what you do neither what you think.

Offline Mini D

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • Fat Drunk Bastards
« Reply #78 on: March 16, 2003, 03:38:48 PM »
Originally posted by MANDOBLE
hahaha wetrat, you seem too obssesed with what I fly or what I do, when, at the same time, I have no idea, nor interest at all on what you fly nor what you do neither what you think.
LOL! then why the hell start this thread?

Offline bowser

• Copper Member
« Reply #79 on: March 16, 2003, 04:35:41 PM »
It was so long ago I think he forgot why.

bowser

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #80 on: March 16, 2003, 06:33:26 PM »
Originally posted by MANDOBLE

And yet you've got this dweebish obssession with what everyone else flies.  The hypocrisy is starting to get a little thick MANDOBLE.

Ack-Ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline BNM

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.christian3x3.com/
« Reply #81 on: March 16, 2003, 10:36:56 PM »
Originally posted by Ack-Ack
And yet you've got this dweebish obssession with what everyone else flies.  The hypocrisy is starting to get a little thick MANDOBLE.

Ack-Ack

I agree AKAK and mandoble to your comment on the 38 "P38 is far easier than any 190 for this MA" I say HA! You wouldn't last 10 minutes in a 38...hehehe! That's WAY too funny. :D