Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
Technical Support / Re: Game does not work with fresh reinstall
« Last post by JimmyD3 on Today at 11:29:11 AM »
From what I understand, the issues 2play has been having was due to an old Router, unable to see the new IP. New Router got that taken care of, now he has some other issues.  :headscratch:
« Last post by The Fugitive on Today at 10:57:42 AM »
Well if I clear temp files I get 1st screen with what appears to be a blank box for vid settings, but quickly freezes. If I don’t clear temps I get white.
It also is not getting to make that vid cfg file.

Just reinstalled the game 3 mos ago zero issiues. Does it want the ip that soon?

I also need to see the one temp file I’m deleting. When its gone I get one step close, if its there I get zero

At work right now

From the main HTC page....

We may be down Thursday 5/16 Morning
 for a few hours

The Ip's will also change for all our computers
 So it could take a while to propagate

Im only guessing, but seeing as the game has to check for an account at boot up if it is checking the wrong address it wont load because it cant get the connection.
« Last post by Animl-AW on Today at 09:51:09 AM »
Well if I clear temp files I get 1st screen with what appears to be a blank box for vid settings, but quickly freezes. If I don’t clear temps I get white.
It also is not getting to make that vid cfg file.

Just reinstalled the game 3 mos ago zero issiues. Does it want the ip that soon?

I also need to see the one temp file I’m deleting. When its gone I get one step close, if its there I get zero

At work right now
The O' Club / Re: Some computer geeks might find this interesting
« Last post by AKIron on Today at 09:36:22 AM »
The first Amiga and Atari ST both used the Motorola 68000 CPU. This was the most advanced PC CPU at the time. I owned a 1040 ST and an Amiga 2000. The Amiga was superior.
We have a young man in our group who is active duty Air Force who got the re-fuel attempt his first try.

Tumor got it his first try at well but has to have the attitude hold set up i believe he was sayin.

https://youtu.be/1nvoSfZaZsw

Go Air Force!
« Last post by The Fugitive on Today at 09:00:26 AM »
Wonder if it's a problem with the download after the server upgrade?

Someone trying a new install on their 2nd PC might confirm this.

I for one am not going to uninstall and potentially botch my game.

I was thinking the same thing. One of the first things most people do when there is an issue is get a fresh download and install. Im not sure but if the game looks to a certain IP for authentication but if it does and it hasnt been updated in the download that could be why some players still cant get into the game.
« Last post by Lazerr on Today at 08:37:54 AM »
Wonder if it's a problem with the download after the server upgrade?

Someone trying a new install on their 2nd PC might confirm this.

I for one am not going to uninstall and potentially botch my game.  I also don't have a 2nd PC or I would test it for ya. 
Thanks for the tips Puma, Much appreciated sir! <S>

We have a young man in our group who is active duty Air Force who got the re-fuel attempt his first try.

Tumor got it his first try at well but has to have the attitude hold set up i believe he was sayin.

https://youtu.be/1nvoSfZaZsw
The O' Club / Re: Simulated Aerial Combat Roundtable
« Last post by Eagler on Today at 06:36:25 AM »
The reality of it all...

:cheers:

How it was made ..even better..

Eagler
Custom Skins / Re: Knight of the Sky
« Last post by Greebo on Today at 01:49:40 AM »
Great looking skin Devil.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10