Author Topic: Spain Popular Party Defeated  (Read 2912 times)

Offline bounder

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.332viking.com
Spain Popular Party Defeated
« Reply #90 on: March 15, 2004, 12:45:02 PM »
Originally posted by GScholz
Jesus Christ Grun, you are a complete *******! If I could I would have kicked your fat bellybutton all the way back to Croatia and shot you in the neck like the dog you are for saying such a heartless thing! :mad:

You know, you're right ... we do see who our friends really are after something like this happens. You're on my permanent ****list from now until eternity.

Words failed me at first GScholz, and then you said them for me.

Thanks.

Offline FUNKED1

• Platinum Member
      • http://soldatensender.blogspot.com/
« Reply #91 on: March 15, 2004, 12:47:43 PM »
What did Skuzzy say about personal attacks?

Offline Frogm4n

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #92 on: March 15, 2004, 12:49:48 PM »
lol grun is from croatia?
no wonder....

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #93 on: March 15, 2004, 12:51:10 PM »
Originally posted by FUNKED1
What did Skuzzy say about personal attacks?

I went too far and was not thinking about people when i wrote that post. I let my focus on my own hurt override reason and ovveride care for other peoples hurt. I was I am wrong, and others people's extreme anger at my comments helped show me that. I prolly deserve to be punished. But I wouldnt want others to be because of me, and especially since they helped me see how wrong I was.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2004, 01:26:30 PM by GRUNHERZ »

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #94 on: March 15, 2004, 12:53:09 PM »
Originally posted by Frogm4n
lol grun is from croatia?
no wonder....

Whats that supposed to mean? Where are from frogman? that one pure nation that that never had problems? The one that didnt fall into the trap of hatred or intollerance? That one saprkling gem of a country that never fought unjust wars? Or persecuted innocent people?

Offline muckmaw

• Gold Member
« Reply #95 on: March 15, 2004, 01:00:06 PM »
Here comes Patriot Act II, The European Tour...

Europe - AP

EU Calls Emergency Meetings on Terrorism    
1 hour, 8 minutes ago  

By CONSTANT BRAND, Associated Press Writer

BRUSSELS, Belgium - The European Union (news - web sites) will hold high-level security talks on Friday to assess what additional anti-terrorism measures to take in the wake of the bombings in Madrid, the Irish prime minister announced Monday.

I have YET to hear one American tell me in detail how the Patriot Act has had a detrimental affect on their freedoms..

Stop looking for Black Helicopters and get on with your lives...

Offline Lance

• Silver Member
« Reply #96 on: March 15, 2004, 01:04:04 PM »
Heh!  This thread has gotten extremely entertaining.  It started with such hot topics as terrorism and politics and reached a crecendo with spaniards pooping on their dead and norwegians shooting twinkie-eating croatians.  About the only thing this thread is missing is a toothless midget bathing in a bucket and playing with his rubber ducky...

Welp, there you have it, this thread is ready for closure!

Offline AKS\/\/ulfe

• Platinum Member
« Reply #97 on: March 15, 2004, 01:11:04 PM »
Lets see, they can secure internet logs without evidence, they can tap phone lines without just cause, and they can place you in detainment due to those items.

Just because it hasn't affected "us" now, doesn't mean there isn't a huge potential for it.

Then again, you simply won't care until it affects YOU so there really is no point in outlining the fact that potential for abuse of power lay right there in the Patriot Act. I'd rather there be no potential, I am not an enemy of the US - therefore I do not like being guilty until proven innocent.
-SW

Offline CyranoAH

• Gold Member
« Reply #98 on: March 15, 2004, 01:26:29 PM »
Just got word from skuzzy about the apologies, which I accept Grun.

I'll say it once again. Without the bombings, the Popular Party may have won the elections, but not have enough votes to be in the government again.

A coalition of forces would have been elected as the new government in Spain.

Check the polls before 3-11 and you'll see I'm not lying.

Daniel

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #99 on: March 15, 2004, 01:27:43 PM »
Originally posted by CyranoAH
Just got word from skuzzy about the apologies, which I accept Grun.

I'll say it once again. Without the bombings, the Popular Party may have won the elections, but not have enough votes to be in the government again.

A coalition of forces would have been elected as the new government in Spain.

Check the polls before 3-11 and you'll see I'm not lying.

Daniel

Thank you Daniel.

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
« Reply #100 on: March 15, 2004, 01:27:57 PM »
"I have YET to hear one American tell me in detail how the Patriot Act has had a detrimental affect on their freedoms.. "

Most likely you'd not hear from someone who'd experience a detrimental affect on thier freedomsr under the Patriot Act as the due process went out the window. They wouldn't necessarily know thier financial records, emails, house or apartment have been reviewed and searched or that thier phone is tapped.  They could also be incommunicado and not have access to a lawyer while they are being "questioned" and "detained" without charges having been filed against them.

But hey. It's your perogative to believe the Patriot Acts are neat and what "we" need. The real truth is you have YET to listen to anyone who's tried to tell you or they failed to hit that magic button that makes the light go on overhead.  Your mind is made up and no amount of posting of information or opinion will change that.

However, please, just stop trying to make it sound like the Patriot Acts are innocent, innocuous and for "our" own good. If the US government and Department of Homeland Security were truly serious about protecting the American public then they could have started by spending the money on the available technologies that exist right now and which could do it.

Or else I'll start ranting that the US needs more gun control legislation as only bad people, like terrorists, do bad things with guns and true patriotic, law abiding citizens would have nothing to worry about any further restrictions on thier firearms...

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #101 on: March 15, 2004, 01:29:01 PM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ
No it's not straffo. The whole nation turned itself to the mercy of the teorrists prcatically before the bodies of the dead even got cold.  This will go down in history as a shameful act in much the tradtion of Munich...

Look what the voters did. Its insane and it will just encourage more such attacks.

You did said that the spanish  using their basic democratic right  gave the victory to the terrorist.

I disagree

To me if you can't anymore stand the result of a democratic expression it mean that the terrorist have already won your soul.

It's in the nature of a democratic society to not follow a straight path.

If you cannot support how a true democratic nation work I'm sorry to say I can't be your friend anymore .

You choose to call that a weakness I thing it's a force.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #102 on: March 15, 2004, 01:31:08 PM »
Thank you Cyrano for being so gracious.  I am not sure I could have been if I was in your shoes.  Now before this thread degrades again.  I think it is a good time to put it down.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com