Author Topic: Superbowl Breasts  (Read 2990 times)

Offline Heater

• Silver Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #90 on: February 03, 2004, 04:22:38 AM »
All this over a single tit on TV........
talk about a screwed-up hypocritical society.
HiTech is a DWEEB-PUTZ!
I have multiple personalities and none of them like you !!!

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #91 on: February 03, 2004, 04:39:06 AM »
Kieran,

Since you're so highly praising it, I'll say it to you as well, since you're so fond of doing it yourself :D

"12th Commandment: Thou shalt not pontificate about another country's social laws simply because they are different from your own."

Funny how some are so keen to forbid others from judging their country or whatever issues, but meanwhile doing it themselves...
Isn't this referred to something like hypocrisy?

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #92 on: February 03, 2004, 04:57:55 AM »
Originally posted by Ripsnort
Gunslinger,
Parents all raise their kids different ways.  

If you train your kids for gun and not for boobs you're just a bad father IMO :p

:D

1. Drink some wine at the table with your kids so they will think it's no big deal? Uh uh. I don't won't to elevate my kids status to equal with me, because they are not.

It's purely cultural Kieran I got my 1st glass of wine at the age of 6 and I drink often by US standart but I'm never drunk and I'm not addicted ...
So ?

And I will learn my children all they need to know about sex :
how to do it
how not to do it
when to do it etc ...
Just because it's part of their education and because there is nothing un-natural in sex a contrario to what christian church tried to force us to think.

Offline -dead-

• Silver Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #93 on: February 03, 2004, 05:22:39 AM »
Kids are supposed to see, touch and suck on breasts.
Breasts are for children to see, touch and suck on. It's their job.

Welcome to "being a mammal 101". ;)

But away with such logic...

Back to the usual deranged arbitrary nonsense that passes for cultural, social mores or tribal taboos amongst the domesticated primates of terra...

:D
“The FBI has no hard evidence connecting Usama Bin Laden to 9/11.” --  Rex Tomb, Chief of Investigative Publicity for the FBI, June 5, 2006.

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #94 on: February 03, 2004, 06:27:23 AM »
Originally posted by Fishu
Kieran,

Since you're so highly praising it, I'll say it to you as well, since you're so fond of doing it yourself :D

"12th Commandment: Thou shalt not pontificate about another country's social laws simply because they are different from your own."

Funny how some are so keen to forbid others from judging their country or whatever issues, but meanwhile doing it themselves...
Isn't this referred to something like hypocrisy?

Point to where I am criticizing your or anyone else's cultural law. Go on, I'll wait. In fact, scan the BBS history for any time I did outside responses to barbs thrown at US policy. While you're at it, scan AGW, too. If I do a similar scan I am going to see post after post of your sophomoric jibes and barbs and outright accusations thrown at America. Try and deny it, and I'll prove you a liar in nothing flat.

Fishu, I long ago called you on your anti-American tenor, and you acted soooo wounded. I have to say you have over and again proven me right, and you have never gotten over the point of being called out on it. That you'd jump up to defend Staga for being an idiot is no surprise.

Oh, and hypocrisy might as well be in your sig, you use the word so often.

Offline Duedel

• Silver Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #95 on: February 03, 2004, 06:31:47 AM »
Originally posted by straffo
... Just because it's part of their education and because there is nothing un-natural in sex a contrario to what christian church tried to force us to think.
and GW also :aok

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #96 on: February 03, 2004, 07:31:59 AM »
Guys, its not about a breast, its about forcing ones morals, lifestyle onto others.  Compare it to something at extreme ends, like you go to Disney on Ice with your kids, then Disney decides to have the girls go topless and the boys go bottomless.

The Superbowl attacts a wide variation of age in its audience.  Its not the girl clubs you are so used to.

Some people just don't get it....today its a breast, tomorrow...noodle shots (and THAT'S an image *I'd* rather not have).  A law was broke. A law will be enforced. End of story.

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #97 on: February 03, 2004, 07:56:41 AM »
Originally posted by Hawklore

Why would there be a star on it?

Don`t get out a lot, do ya? :rofl
............................. ............................. ........

OK, let`s get down to technicalities.
  Seeing how certain body parts are not allowed to be shown on TV, but representatiions of the same parts are allowed, what`s the biggy? I mean all the way from the morning hen cluckers show,(The View), that women bore husbands all across this great land with, to the Maury Povich show representations(rubber, plastic), of body parts such as the noodle, vagina, etc are viewed on an almost daily basis.
  The pont I am trying to make here your honor and ladies and gentlemen of the jury:)  is since Miss Jackson`s right breast consists of 96% silicone, I contend that only a representation of said body part was viewed.
 I rest my case.
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #98 on: February 03, 2004, 07:57:50 AM »
Guys, its not about a breast, its about forcing ones morals, lifestyle onto others.

Who coerced you into watching the half-time show?

Some people just don't get it....today its a breast, tomorrow...noodle shots

Domino theory?  I bet the same thing was said after the first time a married couple were shown in bed together, or after the first kiss aired.  Is it society driving what's demanded in media or the other way around?

(and THAT'S an image *I'd* rather not have).

I'd rather not watch pro wrestling.

A law was broke. A law will be enforced. End of story.

No it's not, what law was broken.

And again, what do you find obscene about breasts?
« Last Edit: February 03, 2004, 08:01:00 AM by Thrawn »

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #99 on: February 03, 2004, 08:01:46 AM »
Thrawn, those arguements are so full of holes, its not even worth responding too. But thanks for posting anyway. ;)

Offline Duedel

• Silver Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #100 on: February 03, 2004, 08:03:12 AM »
Guys, its not about a breast, its about forcing ones morals, lifestyle onto others.  Compare it to something at extreme ends, like you go to Disney on Ice with your kids, then Disney decides to have the girls go topless and the boys go bottomless.

The Superbowl attacts a wide variation of age in its audience.  Its not the girl clubs you are so used to.

Some people just don't get it....today its a breast, tomorrow...noodle shots (and THAT'S an image *I'd* rather not have).  A law was broke. A law will be enforced. End of story.

I'm with ya here. In Germany we have laws too about sexual pictures in the TV even though they are not so restrictive like u'rs. But sometimes it makes me feel sick to see worst violence in the TV (p.e. in the morning) and this shall be OK while a floppy tity offends a whole nation (overstatement intended). Thats double standard.

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #101 on: February 03, 2004, 08:10:41 AM »
The assumption is that all Americans are ok with violence. I'm not for the violence, either. I screen my children's TV for content. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #102 on: February 03, 2004, 08:13:14 AM »
Originally posted by Kieran
The assumption is that all Americans are ok with violence. I'm not for the violence, either. I screen my children's TV for content. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Ditto. And I've been consistent on this viewpoint of TV for years. Thats why we restrict what the kids can and can't watch since the FCC is doing a piss poor job on the violence shown on TV.  Now, if you turn on some Cop show at night, you expect to see violence. Its predictable, therefore you can screen it ahead of time.  When you turn on the Superbowl, you expect to see football, and a good halftime show. You DON'T expect to see a floppin', ugly boob.

Offline Heater

• Silver Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #103 on: February 03, 2004, 08:15:00 AM »

Rip, I hear what you are saying...but think about it this way....you get fined big time for showing a tit on TV....ok a Law was broken,

What about all the shows where the kids see people blown away left and right hell just look at some of the cartoons out now. (this is prime time TV), I think I would rather look at tits!

You can't look at tits but if some get's their head blown off that is ok.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2004, 08:18:30 AM by Heater »
HiTech is a DWEEB-PUTZ!
I have multiple personalities and none of them like you !!!

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #104 on: February 03, 2004, 08:15:24 AM »
There is no violence in sport.
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.