Author Topic: Marines war criminals?  (Read 6973 times)

Offline Suave

• Gold Member
Marines war criminals?
« Reply #135 on: November 16, 2004, 12:34:04 PM »
Originally posted by GScholz
Boroda, did you know the Geneva Conventions when you were in the armed forces of the USSR?
Why do you ask him such questions? You want him to lose his job or worse?

Besides I asked for a source from a former soviet. And you asked the guy who you don't even believe most of the time.

Beside that, he was a teenager when the states broke apart.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2004, 12:37:07 PM by Suave »

Offline Suave

• Gold Member
Marines war criminals?
« Reply #136 on: November 16, 2004, 12:52:49 PM »
No I obviously don't ********. You're getting pissy and that was a ****ty thing to say, that was tantamount to an insult. I don't even know if it's foolish of me to expect an apology. For all you know I could be russian. You can use soviet cold war propoganda for a reference if you want.  You damn well know any 80s soviet military educational literature is going to be ridiculous. Nobody who posts on these boards is a cold warrior who escaped from the east bloc. So it's pointless to ask anybody here.

Offline BUG_EAF322

• Gold Member
      • http://bug322.startje.com
Marines war criminals?
« Reply #137 on: November 16, 2004, 01:04:32 PM »
Why not nuke the world before they gonna nuke u.

Oh and what about N korea.
it's got much more potentional than Iraq ever had

it's stupid ignorant to call in the alquada here because there wasn't any in Iraq

hey and now there is

actually the whole act over there is feeding it  

But keep believe in that president of yours

theoretically bush stood closer with alquada than saddam ever did.

I wish iraq to be a democratic country.
but the way is goes now is to fast

and just simply impossible

oh and the dutch have troops there

and i won't say my country is perfect

It's just stupid to say yours is.

Keep the ignorance

:aok

Offline ET

• Copper Member
Marines war criminals?
« Reply #138 on: November 16, 2004, 01:11:07 PM »
Pres. Bush did not go on to take Iraq in Desert Storm because he followed the U.N. mandate to just liberate Kuwait and throw the Iraqis out. Thats what happens when you follow a U.N. mandate.
Now the people who voted for that mandate criticize him for following it.
Its time the send the corrupt money grubbing useless UN packing.

Offline BUG_EAF322

• Gold Member
Marines war criminals?
« Reply #139 on: November 16, 2004, 01:17:06 PM »
Yeah fk the UN

everyone for himself is way better

let's get back to the good old times.

more war is good we got a over population anyway

:aok

Offline mosgood

• Silver Member
Marines war criminals?
« Reply #140 on: November 16, 2004, 01:25:33 PM »
Originally posted by ramzey
arent this rules make us more civilised and democratic country on the world? If we broke them , put a side, suspend, how much they are worth? nothing. Its hit to core of everything what we belive, right??

Wow.... it sounds very easy for you to spend the lives of marines for YOUR sense of right and wrong in a war zone.

So, even while insurgents are playing possum to kill marines that are trained to aid the enemy wounded, you would rather see a marine die from a trick like that than live by not taking that chance?

The wounded was a terrorist.  he has joined the cause of men that are sawing off the heads of civilians.....  why would you rather see a Marine risk his life by taking such a chance for that type of animal?

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Marines war criminals?
« Reply #141 on: November 16, 2004, 01:34:11 PM »
Originally posted by GScholz
I didn't mean to insult you. Miko was a "cold warrior", even fought in Afghanistan. Too bad he was banned from this board. Are there any other ex-USSR people here? I seriously doubt I'll find any references of defectors talking about the GC.

If that ignore list gets any longer, you'll not be reading anything on this board except what you agree with! :lol :rofl  With your fragile ego, that might be best for you GS.

Offline Suave

• Gold Member
Marines war criminals?
« Reply #142 on: November 16, 2004, 01:34:23 PM »
I remember Miko recomending Suvorov's books, so that may give us some insight on what Miko would say.

I did not know that he was cold warrior. Maybe he's on checksix.net.

Offline Crumpp

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Marines war criminals?
« Reply #143 on: November 16, 2004, 01:35:26 PM »
Now that you mention Panama, a very similar incedent occurred in just cause. A pow surrendered with a hidden grenade. At an opportune moment, he used the grenade and killed some 82nd troopers. A company First Sargeant shot and killed the panamanian some time later. That First Sargean was court marshalled.

And found innocent by that Court Martial.

As I am sure this Marine will be too.  The bad guys are faking being wounded and killing the people who come to redender aid.

You can't fault a man in that situation for making an error on the side of his own, his buddies, and any innocent people in the area's safety.

Listening to the tape, he does not sound like a cold hearted killer too me.  He just sounds extremely scared.

Crumpp

Offline BUG_EAF322

• Gold Member
Marines war criminals?
« Reply #144 on: November 16, 2004, 01:42:07 PM »
again understandable but it's not good

especialy for a camera

what u think they gonna make prisoners now

:(

Offline Crumpp

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Marines war criminals?
« Reply #145 on: November 16, 2004, 01:51:22 PM »
what u think they gonna make prisoners now

Maybe the bad guys will make the hostages leave the plush hotels and get rid of the caterers?

Who knows maybe they will start sawing peoples heads off with butter knives.  They might start to film it while the poor people scream for 10 minutes until they finally can work the knife into the vertabre and cut the spinal chord.

They might even post it on the web so folks can see it and blame the US.

Crumpp

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
Marines war criminals?
« Reply #146 on: November 16, 2004, 01:51:28 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/11/16/iraq.hassan/index.html

Go see what these insurgents have done to Margaret Hassan!

Perhaps taking no prisoners when dealing with illegal combatants (non military insurgents) is the appropriate thing to do.  I recall the beheading videos and I am inclined to prefer to see them all lined up and shot to death myself.  Some human beings deserved to be killed.

Bush is doing the world a favour that no other man has the balls to do, with perhaps the exception of Blair but Blair doesn't have a large enough military to undertake such an operation on his own.

Bush is completely right going after these savage bastard barbarians with the USMC.  Who else would have the guts to do what he is doing?

Just my opinion.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Estel

• Copper Member
Marines war criminals?
« Reply #147 on: November 16, 2004, 02:09:01 PM »
Originally posted by Suave
I remember Miko recomending Suvorov's books, so that may give us some insight on what Miko would say.

I did not know that he was cold warrior. Maybe he's on checksix.net.

Oh no! Never read Suvorov. Except you want to get a portion of incredible lye.
I can answer you for Boroda. Soldiers in ex-USSR army were ruled by "Army Law", Boroda can translate it more correctly. So, if something were written there it was a law and rule for a soldier. As I remember, there were parts of GC. But without links to the whole document. So, the word GC wasn't there. Some rules are exactly as in GC. Some are very near to original.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Marines war criminals?
« Reply #148 on: November 16, 2004, 02:12:05 PM »
so bug... you liked the world better when the sadman was running things in iraq?  your little girl was safer than from the big bad Americans?   Bush is evil but whoever you have for a dictator in your country is a saint?   quit being such a hypocrite.

lazs

Offline Suave

• Gold Member
Marines war criminals?
« Reply #149 on: November 16, 2004, 02:15:15 PM »
Originally posted by Estel
Oh no! Never read Suvorov. Except you want to get a portion of incredible lye.

LOL, That's funny, Miko said the exact opposite.