Author Topic: Bush Tapes  (Read 1446 times)

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
Bush Tapes
« Reply #75 on: February 25, 2005, 09:03:26 AM »
But Bush didn't admit it.

That's what these tapes were about. That's what this thread was about.

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
Bush Tapes
« Reply #76 on: February 25, 2005, 09:10:37 AM »
Originally posted by Nash
But Bush didn't admit it.

That's what these tapes were about. That's what this thread was about.

He certainly didn't lie about it, and he explained in the tapes why he didn't comment on it.

All those tapes show is he is exactly the person he portrays.

Unlike a past POTUS.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Bush Tapes
« Reply #77 on: February 25, 2005, 09:14:35 AM »
admit?  you don't have to go around with it tattooed on your forhead.   Not dennieing something that you did is honesty.

You can say that you don't deny something but that the details are no one elses bussiness and that is honest.

lazs

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Bush Tapes
« Reply #78 on: February 25, 2005, 09:49:45 AM »
Originally posted by Raider179
Are you seriously saying Bush should get a free pass on his past because of what someone else did? I don't like that clinton lied and I don't like Ted Kennedy so I am not sure what you saying.

I really don't care.  Bush came clean with what he did.   Big deal, he did cocaine, and drank.  I smoked pot for a couple of years (haven't touched it since summer of 95) and drank like a fish (only drove drunk once).   Again, Clinton, LIED before being elected Big deal, he smoked a joint, then NUT UP AND ADMIT IT).  
Some of this country believed in a politician who was stupid enough to get caught cheating on his wife.   Yet, they still supported him, when he BLATANTLY committed perjury, and got away with it.  

Sad thing is, the Democrats enjoy taking potshots at Bush.  When the ONLY people they have to blame for the Dubya's election wins, are themselves.  

Karaya
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Raider179

• Gold Member
Bush Tapes
« Reply #79 on: February 25, 2005, 01:28:30 PM »
LoL some of you are claiming Bush is honest by refusing to discuss what he did. To me that is dishonest. He is trying to give the impression that he didn't do drugs. Without the tapes there would be no proof that he had done them except his refusal to discuss it. Bush never admitted to using drugs. He might have admitted an alcohol problem but I cant remember. So to say Bush is more honest than clinton is not here nor there they were both full of it. Like some others have said I have seen several people hit joints and not inhale from not knowing how. Not that I believe Clinton, I just think that was his way of skirting the drug issue just like it Bush's way of just not talking about it. Final analysis both are dishonest.