Author Topic: Culero, this is what I was talking about  (Read 1709 times)

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
Culero, this is what I was talking about
« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2005, 04:57:51 PM »
Originally posted by Skydancer

I and many others not living in the past belive that I suspect!

Believe that you suspect what?
Zulu , most here are still trying to figure out which galaxy you think you are living in.
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Skydancer

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #61 on: March 21, 2005, 05:24:35 PM »
Oh dear. You do have a very one sided view of the world! Ithink it goes something like this. Guns and everything America and American Citizens say = intelligent righteous and good.

Anything suggested by a BBs member outside the US = stupid nonsensical and bad.

What a closed minded dull little world you must live in. Nevermind I don't have to live there. Go on see if you can open yopur mind a little. It's fun you know and you might learn something. Of course you could try to enlighten me as to how wonderful, the version of America you guys constantly spout, is rather than resorting to the old waaaa waaa euro brit zulu you know nothing (insert insult) cr*p.

:rolleyes:

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #62 on: March 21, 2005, 05:41:12 PM »
Once again ....over and over you do this. Has it not registered on you yet that you keep flying that thinly veiled crap you are going to get shot down?
As to where I live. Yep, I live in the U.S. I`m damn proud to be an American and so is the vast majority. Your right, you don`t have to live here and you don`t live here .
 I think it`s pretty obvious that you wished you did. At least your jealousy shines through like a beacon in the night.
It has nothing to do with a BBS member being Euro-Brit or from another planet. It has to do with YOU and your lame *** spewing of pure ole BS.
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.

Offline Skydancer

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #63 on: March 21, 2005, 05:46:20 PM »
If it gets you so angry why read it? You can always ignore it. Is it me or do some people on this board take it all way too seriously?

:rolleyes:

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #64 on: March 21, 2005, 06:07:30 PM »
Angry? I`m slightly amused at most.
Trying the ole "Please ignore me" thing again huh?
Get real. You are too much fun to slap around and you keep coming back for more. :D

Yea most Americans have pride in thier country. You will just have to deal with it I guess.

Offline Skydancer

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #65 on: March 21, 2005, 07:09:17 PM »
Well thank god they are not all like you!

No doubt you are thanking god not all brits are like me ( or something similar )

So I guess on that we agree. As for slapping me about well I guess I'm happy that I give you something to do in here!

;)

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #66 on: March 21, 2005, 07:31:31 PM »
Originally posted by Skydancer

No doubt you are thanking god not all brits are like me ( or something similar )

No, I`m thinking God there is Nobody like you. :D

Offline culero

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #67 on: March 21, 2005, 10:31:49 PM »
Originally posted by Steve
Lol, now you fallen into the depths of stupidity.  I'd throw you a line but... nahhh   stay there.

Nice sidestep. The fact that you want to jail an entire class of people for simply being poor and wanting to earn an honest living bears out what I said. I note you avoid addressing that.

If you want to talk about stupid, your proposed solution is a great example of that. You whine about paying for sick people's hospital bills, yet recommend we spend even more housing them in our already overcrowded jails...probably forcing us to release other more dangerous criminals to make room. Great idea - if you like stupid ideas.

But the truth is I don't accept that you're stupid. That's why I suspect you're simply ignorant, of both what the people you're talking about are about, and about your own prejudices.

I was raised in an environment that taught me to be a bigot. But, I eventually overcame those influences as life taught me lessons. I'm not condemning you when I say you're prejudiced, I'm talking to you much as a recovered alcoholic might talk to a person he knows who has drinking problems. I know what prejudice is, and your opinions on this subject blaze the signs of it in neon, man. I say it again, examine yourself.

culero
“Before we're done with them, the Japanese language will be spoken only in Hell!” - Adm. William F. "Bull" Halsey

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #68 on: March 22, 2005, 08:28:36 AM »
let me see if I got skydancer/zulu whoevers point right...

He believes that the U.S. should simply put all it's money into a big pool and then, after inviting every poor country that has ever managed to get a citizen accross our bourders... then we would simply give out free health care to everyone and split up all the wealth amountgst all the nations?  

I say we start by giving british dental to cubans..

I say we then confiscate zulu/skydancers triumph and use it to power a generator in central mexico.   Even if it only runs once in a while they will be better off right?

lazs

Offline Skydancer

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #69 on: March 22, 2005, 11:13:21 AM »
:rofl A sense of humour. ( what a relief! )
Good suggestions lazs;) Actualy I got a Triumph I'm selling at the moment. Maybe The US could buy it on behalf of those people in Central Mexico!!!
:rofl

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #70 on: March 22, 2005, 12:26:26 PM »
Originally posted by lazs2
let me see if I got skydancer/zulu whoevers point right...

He believes that the U.S. should simply put all it's money into a big pool and then, after inviting every poor country that has ever managed to get a citizen accross our bourders... then we would simply give out free health care to everyone and split up all the wealth amountgst all the nations?  

I say we start by giving british dental to cubans..

I say we then confiscate zulu/skydancers triumph and use it to power a generator in central mexico.   Even if it only runs once in a while they will be better off right?

lazs

Heehee! There would probably also be a requirement that all citizens would have to meet in town square during the dark of the moon for propaganda readings while singing ancient Zulu tribal songs. :aok

Offline Skydancer

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #71 on: March 22, 2005, 01:20:33 PM »

Like these guys!?

;)

Are you sure you're not a member too?

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #72 on: March 22, 2005, 02:59:15 PM »
I think your post revealed who you really are zuly/skydancer... you don't want to do anything... you want to sell your worthless trumpet to us and have us then donate it to the poor.... why don't you just give everything you have to the poor?

You seem really good at telling other how much they should give... you or your country don't have the most altruistic attitude toward nations you have touched tho do you?

Who exactly do you think should pay for all your grandiose ideas? you?

lazs

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #73 on: March 22, 2005, 06:47:43 PM »
You whine about paying for sick people's hospital bills, yet recommend we spend even more housing them in our already overcrowded jails...probably forcing us to release other more dangerous criminals to make room. Great idea - if you like stupid ideas.

Nice try, but you're so busy being offended from your assumed moral high ground that you are missing my message entirely. Since you threw all civility out the window by calling me ignorant, listen up and read, dipshiit.

I want to close our borders, then I want to round up as many illegals as possible and arrest them, then I want to throw them over the fence.  You use the term "honest living."  There isn't a single illegal alien here earning an honest living... they're here illegally, get it?

Let me retype this for you, please read it carefully.

I think every person who wants to come here to work should be allowed to do so, providing they play by the rules.  I think Mexican nationals that want to work here should have to go through a process to ensure that they are not a threat to national security/criminal.  This process should be a thorough as is practical from a time/cost standpoint. I'm not talking gestapo stuff here, just enough to ensure they are not drug smugglers, etc.  I welcome these people and wish them the best in the search for prosperity.
  The immigrants should be entitled to use our resources, with  exception of voting, just like any other tax paying person in our country.  Employers should hire these people and afford them opportunities to purchase at least rudimentary health insurance.  

Employers who violate the laws by abusing immigrants or hiring illegals should be decisively and quickly dealt with.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2005, 06:49:48 PM by Steve »
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Skydancer

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #74 on: March 22, 2005, 07:35:29 PM »
Lazs

First off do you ever take things with a pinch of salt or are you serious all the time?

Second has it ever occurred to you that in both our countries there are some seriously wealthy people who live off the backs of people like you and me and outside our nations, the rest of the poor world! Maybe a small tax hike for them would help pay for some of it.

Besides you realy are not following my argument. Which in simple terms is that if we improve the lot of people in the countries they come from, there will be no economic impetus for them to come to our countries in the first place.

By helping them we also help ourselves as we will not end up expending money trying to repatriate them through failed asylum requests which cost fortunes in court fees, and we will not have to pay them benefits that we do at the moment, cover their health care etc etc. ( maybe this only happens in UK?)

In the long run it will be cheaper to help them at home than to have to waste the money once they come here illegaly.

Its a win win unlike the crazy situation that exists now.