Author Topic: REN and BK fight  (Read 3930 times)

Offline megadud

• Gold Member
REN and BK fight
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2005, 08:22:05 PM »
Originally posted by Wind
Whoa!  Maybe it's time you stepped back to re-evaluate life in general, dude..

I'm pretty sure that whatever Ren says here does not affect his ability or demeanor as a trainer.  This is an open forum and "trainers" opinions should not be silenced simply because they choose to help others.  Nowhere in this topic do I recall where Ren claims to be a trainer.  

This seems to be between you all and him.  Frankly, it seems he's got himself in a 1-on-MANY, and he's kickin' butt (yet again).  

W~

P.S.  Don't bother trying to trash me.  You don't know me.

one on one really. i didn't trash ren he trashed me so i retaliated. WINd you shouldn't get involved if you do not know whats going on. this all started from another thread. And i can trash you all i want. it doesn't matter if i know you or not..you suck..

Offline 1Klink

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
REN and BK fight
« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2005, 08:26:16 PM »
You Gentlemen are arguing over a Virtual Game.It is not real,it is simply a game.Define GAME.

Sad,really sad.

Offline megadud

• Gold Member
REN and BK fight
« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2005, 08:28:46 PM »
Originally posted by 1Klink
You Gentlemen are arguing over a Virtual Game.It is not real,it is simply a game.Define GAME.

Sad,really sad.

it is a game klink but that has nothing to do with competitiveness. who will get the last word? both think they are right. I know who i think is right. and since i am always right the person who i think is right is right.

P.S. this argueing isn't as sad as your 500+ hours playing this game :p

if you don't like the thread..... O'CLUB---->

Offline DamnedRen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
REN and BK fight
« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2005, 08:39:29 PM »
Sorry nopoop if you want to be included that's your choice. If you have 32 players in your squad and 25% percent of them go out of they're way to ridicule anyone who's not playing the game their way what does that tell you about that squad?

I hate to say it but if they represent the BK's then they're not in the same league as 95% of the Squadrons flying AH. First it's a community in which we all share the games benefits amoungst each other. When you lose the respect of the gaming community it doesn't matter how good or bad you are you're just a tard.

While I admire you standing up and telling me I'm wrong about all the Bk's I really doesn't matter if you let that type represent you.  

The Damned had 72 members. When was the last time you saw one on the boards ridiculing anyone or in the game for that matter. They win a fight or lose a fight, salute and move on. If they have something bad to say they keep it to themselves.

'Nuff said.

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
REN and BK fight
« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2005, 08:50:21 PM »
Originally posted by DamnedRen

When you lose the respect of the gaming community it doesn't matter how good or bad you are you're just a tard.

Excellant point.  Chew, Swallow.
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline Seeker

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
REN and BK fight
« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2005, 10:03:18 PM »
Originally posted by megadud
shut up ghey boy

...is their such a thing as an "online friend"?

Yes.

I'm surprised you didn't know.

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
REN and BK fight
« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2005, 10:08:00 PM »
Man! You guys better be carefull. Next thing you know you gonna start getting these SUPER scary e-mails from one of these guys like I did.
  I mean you start getting in the ole e-mail stuff like "I hope your insuransance is paid up" and " I`m coming for ya"  and and I`m gonna whoop your *** and post pics of it on the forums " and and and .....well and.........stuff, you will straighten your act up and hide under the porch like I`ve been doing.

T minus one month and counting Putz. :)
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
REN and BK fight
« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2005, 10:19:06 PM »
Dud...you began by saying, "Ren yer a cool dude but all the BKs would beat you in this ga err "flight SIM" except furball because he sucks."

I agree that Ren's a cool dude...and spends a heck of a lot of his free time helping noobs out in the TA.

As for the 2nd half of your statement, maybe send up your best in a few 1v1's in the DA. I'll stake my mouth, and $20 on Ren.

DmdMax

Offline Wind

• Zinc Member
REN and BK fight
« Reply #53 on: May 21, 2005, 10:33:33 PM »
Originally posted by megadud
one on one really. i didn't trash ren he trashed me so i retaliated. WINd you shouldn't get involved if you do not know whats going on. this all started from another thread. And i can trash you all i want. it doesn't matter if i know you or not..you suck..

Okay...  color me confused.

You are responding to my post in response to a post that was not by you, yet you quote me and say this is about a post not even in this thread?  Come again?

If I'm confused about this thread that is not really about this thread but is actually about another thread, please point me to the thread that is ACTUALLY about the thread pertaining to the thread this is concerning.  

To be honest, I would not be involved in this thread that is really about a previous thread if it was not concerning a thread about a thread I missed as I was typing about another thread that had nothing to do with a thread I was trying to follow.  

Please clarify when you are posting to a thread whether or not you are responding to something *I* posted in the thread based on something you actually said, or if you are just blowing smoke out your butt based on something I responded to in this thread that someone *else* posted in this thread.  If you are concerned that I was responding to your original post to this thread, fear not!  

My post to this thread was tangent to what you post to this thread.  My reponse in regards to this thread was to what Morpheus said in this thread, not to what you said in this thread. I am not sure what you posted (aimed at me) in this thread means, as it's core seems to stem from another thread of which I am unaware.

I was simply stating my view as I see it as a response by Morpheus.  Are you also Morpheus?

Please clarify.

W~
« Last Edit: May 21, 2005, 10:40:03 PM by Wind »

Offline megadud

• Gold Member
REN and BK fight
« Reply #54 on: May 21, 2005, 10:36:57 PM »
Originally posted by DMax
Dud...you began by saying, "Ren yer a cool dude but all the BKs would beat you in this ga err "flight SIM" except furball because he sucks."

I agree that Ren's a cool dude...and spends a heck of a lot of his free time helping noobs out in the TA.

As for the 2nd half of your statement, maybe send up your best in a few 1v1's in the DA. I'll stake my mouth, and $20 on Ren.

DmdMax

LMAO!!  :rofl :rofl   i'll take that bet...

i could think of about 10 names off the top of my head that could destroy ren and make him want to quit from embarressment. Maybe we should make this happen.

Offline megadud

• Gold Member
REN and BK fight
« Reply #55 on: May 21, 2005, 10:39:34 PM »
Okay...  color me confused.

You are responding to my post in response to a post that was not by you, yet yet you quote me and say this is about a post not even in this thread?  Come again?

If I'm confused about this thread that is not really about this thread but is actually about another thread, please point me to the thread that is ACTUALLY about the thread pertaining to the thread this is concerning.  

To be honest, I would not be involved in this thread that is really about a previous thread if it was not concerning a thread about a thread I missed when I was typing about another thread that had nothing to do with a thread I was trying to follow.  

Please clarify when you are posting to a thread whether or not you are reponding to something I posted in the thread based on something you actually said, or if you are just blowing smoke out your butt based on something I responded in this thread that someone else posted in this thread.  If you are concerned that I was responding to your post to this thread, fear not!  

My post to this thread was tangent to you post to this thread.  My reponse in regards to this thread was to what Morpheus said in this thread, not to what you said in this thread. I am not sure what you post aimed at me in this thread means, as it's core seems to stem from another thread of which I am unaware.

I was simply stating my view as I see it as a response by Morpheus.  Are you also Morpheus?

Please clarify.

W~

that confused the hell outta me :lol :lol

and no not morpheus..i'm better then him :p

not really better but still not morph

Offline Wind

• Zinc Member
REN and BK fight
« Reply #56 on: May 21, 2005, 10:43:43 PM »
Okay.  I give.

What's your point?

W~

Offline megadud

• Gold Member
REN and BK fight
« Reply #57 on: May 21, 2005, 10:50:04 PM »
Okay.  I give.

What's you point?

W~

the point is it is from another thread that i didn't get to right to on account of me being far away from home. If you would have read the 5 page thread before you would get my point. you started with saying this has nothing to do with ren being a trainer. It kind of does. morphs point is valid. you also say ren vs many and he is winning. read it again, it depends how you look at it. it isn't a win lose it is a right wrong. ego's are clashing and all hell is breaking loose. The fact and my point is i agree with the BKs that running and ditching is dumb. that's my opinion and that was the opinion of others. someone claimed "a squad" whines to much and took the friendly arguement to a whole other level. read the thread and know what is going on WINd before you open your unwanted mouth or type your unwanted words. now begone  peasant.

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
REN and BK fight
« Reply #58 on: May 21, 2005, 11:06:00 PM »
I`m telling you guys, you better watch it.
This ain`t all fun and games.
  I guess you guys think it`s a real hoot to badger each other and make threats. Well..... By Gawd Margaret, you just wait to you start gettin the real skinny in e-mail such as myself, from a fry cook, telling you how numbered your days are..........and and and...........well.........yo u will be sorry then.
 I haven`t slept in a month and can hardly keep a case of brews down without breaking out in hysterical laughter.
  You just wait and see............and stuff.
  Being the delicate and impressionable flower I am, it has changed my whole life.
:)

When you take in consideration that someone is such a badazz that they completely disregard the legal implications of threatening e-mails and continue on, non stop until .........well.....until.....a nd and and ...stuff....... well you will see.

Oh..and I  nearly forgot the scariest part..and I quote.... "You should probably start kissing my bellybutton now the way you kiss HiTech's".

You guys be afraid.....very afraid.

....and I apoligize ..In my meakness and fright I got confused....It`s T-minus 2 months and counting.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2005, 11:32:11 PM by Jackal1 »
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
REN and BK fight
« Reply #59 on: May 21, 2005, 11:46:03 PM »
Oh my God.......I had forgotten this...and I quote.." Dallas?? No problem. I got a squaddie or two
 in the area so you will be
 hearing from me. This way when you ****
 yourself and lock your doors I will
 at least have squaddie to hang out with."

You guys just keep on arguing until you get Conan The Barbequeingarion on you like I did.