Author Topic: Have you ever been REALLY nervous?  (Read 2771 times)

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
Have you ever been REALLY nervous?
« Reply #60 on: May 28, 2005, 09:50:40 AM »
Originally posted by Nilsen
Everybody winns.

I told her about it last night, and she was ok with it.

LMAO she was ok with it?

Either you didnt tell her the whole story or she already has a boyfriend on the side of her own.

The only other way I can think of any woman being ok with something like that  is if she put  a really good dose of salt peter in your food before she left.

Either that or she is lieing about being "ok" with it and is testing you to see if you are really gonna do it.
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline mosgood

• Silver Member
« Reply #61 on: May 28, 2005, 09:52:37 AM »
remember.... the bestfriend/brother is coming.

i still think you should try to get your buddy laid.

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #62 on: May 28, 2005, 10:48:11 AM »
Pretty darn stupid thing to do here. You haven't been able to make a commitment to your gf yet. You have a child that has no stable family to count on because of your lack of commitment. You are already having long term communications with another woman because3 of your lack of commitment to your defacto family and now you are going to have a face to face with her, over dinner and involve alcohol, with your record on alcohol?!?!?!

If you had a real commitment with your gf why in the hell would you want to throw it away to have a date with an old gf?? Make no mistake you are going on a date with her. Does this really sound rational to you???

There comes a time when a person becomes a real adult and realizes they have commitments to honor and responsibilities to take care of. It's part of growing up. One of my favorite sayings is that there is no such thing as an illegitimate child, only illegitimate parents.

The easiest way to deal with a tough and bad situation is to avoid putting yourself, and in this case, your family in one. Think about it.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ouchytheclown.com
Re: Have you ever been REALLY nervous?
« Reply #63 on: May 28, 2005, 11:59:10 AM »

On my birhtday (may 11th) one of my old flames sent me a message to congratulate me on my 30th, and in "shock & awe" i replied. Things have escalated, and since may 11th we have sent eachother about 50-100! messages a day. Next week she is comming to visit me cause the missus is taking mia and a bunch of girlfriends and their kids to a spa and she has business here.

I'm making dinner for us and wine will be opened.

Even if I WERE a dog I wouldn't dream of admitting it here Nilsen. It's just another example of how differently our cultures view morality I guess. (shrug)

You aren't cute, you aren't witty and you aren't funny- you're just a- dog.... and dogs do what dogs do.

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #64 on: May 28, 2005, 12:06:09 PM »
Jeez Airhead, the reason he posted here is because he was having anxiety about the situation.

Now he just needs to know is his GF is really okay with it.  Push for the threesome, Nilsen.
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline LePaul

• Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: May 28, 2005, 12:54:25 PM »
Dont mind Airhead.  If he was a dog, he'd have his head buried in on his genitals.  He'd never leave the house :p

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
« Reply #66 on: May 28, 2005, 03:34:50 PM »
Originally posted by Holden McGroin
Jeez Airhead, the reason he posted here is because he was having anxiety about the situation.

And if you are having anxiety about a situation like this you just shouldn't do it.

Offline FUNKED1

• Platinum Member
      • http://soldatensender.blogspot.com/
« Reply #67 on: May 28, 2005, 03:36:41 PM »
You have a baby and you are planning to cheat on the mother, and coming here for approval?

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #68 on: May 28, 2005, 03:41:13 PM »
After having said nothing about it all day, she just brought up the subject again after dinner. She just wanted to know if i thought it was hard telling her about it?

ehm.. "No, ofcourse not. why should it?" i said.

"Good" she said and that was it.

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #69 on: May 28, 2005, 03:43:23 PM »
Originally posted by FUNKED1
You have a baby and you are planning to cheat on the mother, and coming here for approval?

this is a support group right?

Sure seems like there are alot of strange issues beeing talked about here, and the real world is prolly happy that so many of us spend our time here and not out there bothering them.

Offline 214thCavalier

• Silver Member
« Reply #70 on: May 28, 2005, 04:29:22 PM »
Of course Nils you do realise she is going to check on the BBS now don't you ?

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ouchytheclown.com
« Reply #71 on: May 28, 2005, 04:30:40 PM »
After having said nothing about it all day, she just brought up the subject again after dinner. She just wanted to know if i thought it was hard telling her about it?

ehm.. "No, ofcourse not. why should it?" i said.

"Good" she said and that was it.

So in addition to being a dog you're also a liar.

I'd say you exhibit character flaws but that would imply you had character to begin with, so I won't.

Let's just call you a lying dog and leave it at that.

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #72 on: May 28, 2005, 04:56:26 PM »
Cut the guy some slack Airhead, so he's tempted... who hasn't been?

I remember when I was on road trip with the family, a babe in a Ferarri passed me wearing a big smile.  The rest of the family was asleep so we had a virtual affair as we passed each other on the interstate.  After a while she sped off, but not after I had some lustful thoughts about her.

When we stopped for the night, I took a swim in the motel pool and guess who was there?  We ended up skinny dipping until the kids caught me, and then boy howdy,  I had some explaining to do.

Edit: PS: Push for the threesome, Nilsen
« Last Edit: May 28, 2005, 04:59:46 PM by Holden McGroin »
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #73 on: May 28, 2005, 05:00:55 PM »
Originally posted by Airhead
So in addition to being a dog you're also a liar.

I'd say you exhibit character flaws but that would imply you had character to begin with, so I won't.

Let's just call you a lying dog and leave it at that.

well... i dont have the habbit of insulting people in every other sentace, but i guess we were raised differently airhead.

you have a nice day now

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
« Reply #74 on: May 28, 2005, 05:06:20 PM »
Originally posted by Holden McGroin
Cut the guy some slack Airhead, so he's tempted... who hasn't been?

I remember when I was on road trip with the family, a babe in a Ferarri passed me wearing a big smile.  The rest of the family was asleep so we had a virtual affair as we passed each other on the interstate.  After a while she sped off, but not after I had some lustful thoughts about her.

When we stopped for the night, I took a swim in the motel pool and guess who was there?  We ended up skinny dipping until the kids caught me, and then boy howdy,  I had some explaining to do.

Edit: PS: Push for the threesome, Nilsen

ROFL, wtg Griswald:rofl

McGroin I've been reading these boards for awhile now and I find your post by far the most entertaining:p
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++