Author Topic: Disgusted  (Read 3824 times)

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
Disgusted
« Reply #105 on: August 06, 2005, 07:02:05 PM »
Further....

Quite using big words you dont understand or cant utilize coherently in a sentence. In no way shape or form is this an intellectual exercise of any kind....or was my statement arrogant. I'm simply trying to answer your "question".

The simple fact is that the "business" of aerial warfare is a complex undertaking. Many of the top "sim pilots" have thousands of hours of "combat" experience accumulated over years (even decades). Recognizing that the physical (& mental) elements of combat flying are missing they are however tactically as good if not better then the best pilots who have ever fired a shot in anger.

The learning curve to becoming competitive at the highest level here (or in any similiar sim) is obviously very steep. As I said above most of us (including me) occasionaly (or often) find other ways to participate. However to try and compare the simplistic "point & click" of bombing to true "air combat" is ludicrous and simply highlights your own arrogance....among other things.

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kev367th

• Platinum Member
Disgusted
« Reply #106 on: August 06, 2005, 07:05:17 PM »
Originally posted by FiLtH
(eyes glazed over) Its so clear to me now...why didnt I see it before? The answer is simple. Since the bombers are so distained, and lumped together into one septic, fun ruining pool...the answer is to confirm this.

(eyes narrow..face changes into a hideous mishapen mass)
 BOMB ALL FHS!!! EVERYWHERE! YES! LEAVE UP VHS! LEAVE THE TOWN UP! BOMB THE FHS! BOMB THEM AGAIN AND AGAIN!! BOMB BOMB BOMB I SAY!!!

They will try to stop us but the killshooter will destroy them,...the enemy will try to stop us but the tailguns will destroy them! The internet will try to stop us...wait...that can stop us. Whatever. We will be invincible!

Damn - Perk the Internet, the spoilsport. :)

Theres the answer  - To hell with the landgrab for one night, every non furballer on all 3 sides grab a buff (gv'ers go to a field with your tankety tanks with HE) and flatten hangers for a few hours ;)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2005, 07:10:58 PM by Kev367th »
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T
Asus M3N-HT mobo
2 x 2Gb Corsair 1066 DDR2 memory

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
Disgusted
« Reply #107 on: August 06, 2005, 08:33:00 PM »
Originally posted by Kev367th

Theres the answer  - To hell with the landgrab for one night, every non furballer on all 3 sides grab a buff (gv'ers go to a field with your tankety tanks with HE) and flatten hangers for a few hours ;)

ROFL, this is exactly what happens every night anyway.

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
Disgusted
« Reply #108 on: August 06, 2005, 08:35:22 PM »
Originally posted by rshubert

A few months ago, I challenged you guys to STOP ME.   You couldn't then.  You can't work together well enough.  You're stuck in the individualist, me-only thumb candy aspect of the game, while those of us who work as a TEAM are exploring the advanced aspects of the game.

Actually I remember things turning out quite differently.

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
Disgusted
« Reply #109 on: August 06, 2005, 08:40:23 PM »
Yeah, guppy--I posted that it is a GAME.  And btw, there is no recorded evidence of any fighter pilot that got killed three times a day in the real war, either.

You are absolutely correct, and it only proves the point.

In the end you gotta do what's fun for you in the game.  Trying to please everyone or justify it, just isn't ever gonna work.

If you like bombing, more power to you.  I hope you get incredibly good at it and really enjoy your time do it.

And I hope to furballers have their fun too.

Either way we're going to have to coexist in the game cause it's never going to be exactly what any of us want :)

Dan/CorkyJr
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline SirLoin

• Platinum Member
Disgusted
« Reply #110 on: August 07, 2005, 01:09:23 AM »
Holy cow!..That was funny reading Edbert...:rofl
**JOKER'S JOKERS**

Offline Edbert1

• Silver Member
      • http://www.edbert.net
Disgusted
« Reply #111 on: August 07, 2005, 12:26:44 PM »
Dunno, but it seems to me that you guys are the ones who are so sensitive to any implied slight.  After all, you're the ones who object to a little dig about your stated position on the issue at hand.  Do I need to go fishing to find your past posts on the subject, eddie, and find some juicy quotes where you used any and all of the derogatory terms listed in my previous post?  It would be a monumental task, there are so many.  But a waste of time, we both know where you're coming from on this issue.

Just saying, now...don't get them knickers in a bunch again.  Calm down, take a deep cleansing breath, and know htat you have been  

I suggest you practice not your reading but your reading comprehension. Quoted from early in this thread...
Originally posted by Edbert
Now, I could care less about taking a base or having the "Offensive" stopped. But for those who enjoy the land grab I wish more power to them, I am glad that they can enjoy their game as well.  

You may feel slighted, and other members of my squad may have offended your sensibilities, but as a BK we do not speak for each other, neither them for me nor I for them.
PWNED!

Ummmm...whatever makes you happy, but nowhere near as badly as you PWNED those FHs, they never had a chance against your l337 skilz!

(seriously and in your own best interest...I suggest you get back on the meds...if for no other reason than they might prevent you from embarrasing yourself further.)

Offline GooseAW

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.chawks.com
Disgusted
« Reply #112 on: August 07, 2005, 04:55:12 PM »
ummm....eeerr...lets ee....YALL NEED A LIFE! :rofl

Offline Silat

• Gold Member
Disgusted
« Reply #113 on: August 07, 2005, 05:12:25 PM »
Originally posted by kj714
Will capturing this base get me laid tonight?

Actually, yes, if it makes me feel like mission accomplished and I log off early enough to be in the "zone"

Will getting 10 kills in one sortie get me laid tonight?

Definitely, must do something with the woodie I now have.

Will having a low rank get me laid tonight?

This one probably as good a shot as many of my other arguments that are marginally successful.

Will arguing over who is right and who is wrong about a game and winning that argument, get me laid tonight?

No, I have never won an argument about anything and gotten any in the same 24 hour period.

He meant with another human being. Living preferably:)
+Silat
"The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them." — Maya Angelou
"Conservatism offers no redress for the present, and makes no preparation for the future." B. Disraeli
"All that serves labor serves the nation. All that harms labor is treason."

Offline FuBaR

• Nickel Member
Disgusted
« Reply #114 on: August 07, 2005, 05:13:08 PM »
Originally posted by Silat

ahahaha wtf lmao :lol

Offline Swager

• Silver Member
Disgusted
« Reply #115 on: August 07, 2005, 08:52:14 PM »
Wow!  New subject!

Darn BBQ wont light!
Rock:  Ya see that Ensign, lighting the cigarette?
Powell: Yes Rock.
Rock: Well that's where I got it, he's my son.
Powell: Really Rock, well I'd like to meet him.
Rock:  No ya wouldn't.

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
Disgusted
« Reply #116 on: August 07, 2005, 10:17:30 PM »
gallon of diesel and a match does wonders.
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline kj714

• Silver Member
Disgusted
« Reply #117 on: August 08, 2005, 01:04:14 AM »
Originally posted by Silat

Duchess isn't speaking to you anymore Silat!

:D

Offline Edbert1

• Silver Member
      • http://www.edbert.net
Disgusted
« Reply #118 on: August 08, 2005, 07:42:26 AM »
Originally posted by Meatwad
gallon of diesel and a match does wonders.

Liquid oxygen is the best.

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
Disgusted
« Reply #119 on: August 08, 2005, 08:16:46 AM »
Originally posted by Kev367th

IN,  I need 5 guys in 190s for 15 minutes.  We will be hitting ammo bankers 5 sectors dip.   Muahahahahaha
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.