Author Topic: Survey poll: Answer if you would like  (Read 1926 times)

Offline Kweassa

• Platinum Member
Survey poll: Answer if you would like
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2005, 10:53:53 PM »
A rare situaton IMO.

In the MA, it's always;

a) follow your own horde and go play at a vulched enemy base/airspace

or

b) oppose the enemy horde hitting your totally abandoned field, up all alone, and throw a finger at your teammates who's "strategy" is to abandon all bases in face of enemy threat, and go join up to hit an enemy base/airspace which is already subdued for a long long time, and then come back and 'reclaim' the base when all the enemies are bored and have gone home

Coming back to the original question...

If an enemy horde actually forms and pushes back your horde, the chances are, your own horde will just run away and go hit another undefended field, instead of staying the conga line and having some A2A fun.

Therefore, a) and b) and c) is actually the same in end result. If you stay in that airspace you'll have a spectacular experience of witnessing how all your friendlies can just vanish so quickly, "gone with the wind", in the face of determined enemy challenge.

So, whatever the choice you make, it doesn't matter. If you're a person who hates flying with hordes, then you're gonna buy it anyway.

Offline Cooley

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2005, 02:23:57 AM »
A or C depending on my beverage
Cooleyof 367th

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2005, 02:39:19 AM »
I see a lot of denial here:lol

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2005, 02:44:59 AM »
I usually end up doing a lot of (A), but if I was smart I'd be doing more (B). I can't get past the horde to even be able to think about (C) and as hard as I look I can never find a (D).:cry

Offline ColKLink

• Nickel Member
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2005, 03:10:16 AM »
I just do what the little voiices in  my head tell me to do?:confused:
Live each day like it's your last, and one day, you will be right.---- rush 2112,--->" and the sheep shall inherit the earth"......

Offline BigR

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2005, 03:14:38 AM »
depends on what plane im in. If im in a Tempest...i just pick till theres no one left. If im in a 38 ill dive in and waste a few...slowly loosing my advantage adn then go all IN.

Offline mussie

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2005, 05:14:32 AM »
A

Love a challenge

Offline mussie

• Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2005, 05:25:41 AM »
Count So Far

A- 20 <---- SURE AS HELL DONT LOOK LIKE IT IN THE MA
B- 1
C- 2
D- 1
E- 2

In those posts were people decided to say:
mostly...
usually....
ect
I just too the first response

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2005, 05:33:46 AM »
A and allways A

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2005, 07:51:20 AM »
I fly an FM2.. a is the only option.  And what is all this "capture the field" drivel?

lazs
Public Relations Officer for the BK's

Offline DipStick

• Gold Member
      • http://www.theblueknights.com
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2005, 08:08:52 AM »
Alt is for sissies. :p

Offline Howitzer

• Silver Member
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2005, 09:14:07 AM »
Originally posted by Kweassa
A rare situaton IMO.

In the MA, it's always;

a) follow your own horde and go play at a vulched enemy base/airspace

or

b) oppose the enemy horde hitting your totally abandoned field, up all alone, and throw a finger at your teammates who's "strategy" is to abandon all bases in face of enemy threat, and go join up to hit an enemy base/airspace which is already subdued for a long long time, and then come back and 'reclaim' the base when all the enemies are bored and have gone home

Coming back to the original question...

If an enemy horde actually forms and pushes back your horde, the chances are, your own horde will just run away and go hit another undefended field, instead of staying the conga line and having some A2A fun.

Therefore, a) and b) and c) is actually the same in end result. If you stay in that airspace you'll have a spectacular experience of witnessing how all your friendlies can just vanish so quickly, "gone with the wind", in the face of determined enemy challenge.

So, whatever the choice you make, it doesn't matter. If you're a person who hates flying with hordes, then you're gonna buy it anyway.

Hey there buddy, you don't see me going to your threads and shooting your plans full of holes do ya?  BOOOOOOOOO on you, I'm writing you down for a solid  F!

:p

Offline Howitzer

• Silver Member
« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2005, 09:15:44 AM »
Originally posted by mussie
Count So Far

A- 20 <---- SURE AS HELL DONT LOOK LIKE IT IN THE MA
B- 1
C- 2
D- 1
E- 2

In those posts were people decided to say:
mostly...
usually....
ect
I just too the first response

Mussie, you have to take a look at all that have posted too.  To a large extent, the list is made up of almost all the furballers.  I'm not going to call anyone out, so I'd like to hear as many opinions from whoever would like to share them as possible.  But from these numbers, the MA should be one helluva good fight 24/7  :aok

Offline reeb

• Copper Member
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2005, 10:16:04 AM »
For me its A......Dive in at mach6 shoot wildly make a few turns shoot more wildly get myself a conga line of red guys and have my ride blowen to kingdom come. Up again get back to the fray(which by that time im bymyself again) rinse repeat. Maybe take a bad guy or 3 down with me...ALL RED MUST BE SHOT AT alone or with a horde

Offline Iceman24

• Nickel Member
      • http://479th.jasminemarie.com/
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2005, 10:55:35 AM »
depends on the plane and my situation. most of the time im in a P38 so  I will go with Mustaines answer of E, grab alt and cherry pick the hi guys until help arrives, if i have ammo / gas... If im low on either with under 2 kills i'll choose A... dive in and furball... If im in a spit or an LA, my answer is always A. The funnest part of this game is turn fighting on the deck with 10 ppl tryin to shoot ya, at least 1 or 2 will auger, 1 or 2 will kill shooter themselves tryin to shoot ya, + any # of kills u can get.