Author Topic: Survey poll: Answer if you would like  (Read 1928 times)

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
Survey poll: Answer if you would like
« Reply #60 on: November 17, 2005, 03:35:53 PM »
LoL Filth, just saw your sig:lol
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline Lye-El

• Silver Member
« Reply #61 on: November 17, 2005, 04:03:14 PM »
Originally posted by ColKLink
IM confused, the "conga" line so many speak of, is this what is known a l.o.d. to us jarheads? L.O.D. =line of departure, (no turning back)...never heard of a congo line? Maybe i should call the army for a "sit rep" LOL :) as you were.:huh

Conga line. When you see a line of dots on dar lined up one behind the other, either red or green, from one base  to another base.

i dont got enough perkies as it is and i like upen my lancs to kill 1 dang t 34 or wirble its fun droping 42 bombs

Offline AKFokerFoder+

• Nickel Member
« Reply #62 on: November 17, 2005, 04:04:03 PM »
Originally posted by Casper1
So THATS why you vluched me in Fighter Town last night!

I might have to give your voices a talkin to...

Well I don't remember who I vulched, but I did make a couple of dirty vulches on the (I think) Knit base in FT.  I believe I was in the G14, maybe G2?   We had the Knits pushed all the way back to their base.   I then dropped down and made a few NEME's for sure.  I think BluKitty was one of the ones I vulched.  Just be assured that it was nothing personal, I would vulch my own Grandmother.  I'd vulch ya in the game, and buy ya a beer afterwards.  :aok

It was just paybacks for all the vulchin' dudes that had been hitting our (Rook) FT base most of the night.   It was hard to land your kills, and the fight wasn't over our base at the time.  They just overflew the fight and came in, vulched n died.

But even if they hadn't I'd a probably vulched anyways.  :D

If I don't vulch, the voices get mad and won't talk to me.  Then what would I do? :confused:
« Last Edit: November 17, 2005, 04:06:23 PM by AKFokerFoder+ »

Offline Pooface

• Gold Member
« Reply #63 on: November 17, 2005, 04:16:56 PM »
i would be A, and pretty much only A, unless i have batfink telling me to stay in formation so he can use me as bait lol :D. thats why my kill death ratio sucks (and because of dweeb cherry pickers too :))

Offline Edbert

• Gold Member
      • http://www.edbert.net
« Reply #64 on: November 17, 2005, 04:57:08 PM »
E

Fly past the horde and kill the FHs because there are folks there who want to fight and I can ruin their fun that way.

Seriously, I'm with Shane...and feel dirty for saying so :D

Offline viper215

• Silver Member
      • http://www.bops.us
« Reply #65 on: November 17, 2005, 04:57:19 PM »
A
- Viper215 - Birds of Prey - Falcon Wing -
               - www.bops.us -

Offline Deth7

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.pigstompers.net
« Reply #66 on: November 17, 2005, 05:28:41 PM »
A and C depending
EA Still Blows...AOL Still Sux

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #67 on: November 17, 2005, 06:35:55 PM »
A... it would pull the weakest links away from the Congo Line....Cherry Pick.

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
« Reply #68 on: November 17, 2005, 06:42:19 PM »
A ..............but diving up from the horde.  Keeping alt controlling the fight till the "wanna be's" show up lol

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #69 on: November 17, 2005, 07:06:21 PM »
A.

you get  a new plane everytime you take off so why not just go for the gusto?

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline yayyyy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #70 on: November 17, 2005, 07:09:27 PM »
a

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #71 on: November 17, 2005, 07:31:03 PM »
None of the above.

since you have friendlies inbound  your main goal should be in harrasing and delaying the horde as long as you can while not giving up alt.

People being what they are in this game more and more people will be trying to get you and forgetting about what they were planning on doing.

Stay high and just come in low enough to make em evade and try to keep em into a holding pattern untill help arrives
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #72 on: November 18, 2005, 01:21:07 AM »
Non-perk, BNZ and try and push them down. Get kills if you can, but the objective is to deny altitude.

Now... if I'm in a perked plane, it's best to decoy as many as you can away from the field. Some people seem to lose their mind if you're flying a perked plane (other than the jets). They'll just fixate so I'll drag them away from the conga line.
sand

Offline Iceman24

• Nickel Member
      • http://479th.jasminemarie.com/
« Reply #73 on: November 18, 2005, 10:04:36 AM »
Well I don't remember who I vulched, but I did make a couple of dirty vulches on the (I think) Knit base in FT

Don't sweat it lol I had to up a 262 a few sorties and vulch the rook base at fightertown just to keep em from overrunnin the bish base several times lol... But they were also in violation of the 10k alt limit and were uppin buffs, so I HAD to do it lol just to keep the balance lol... It was pretty funny, I was bish and after you take off you can see both sides aircraft easily, all the Bish and knights were under 5k fighting, while most the rooks were around 10k pickin while a few of there buds were on the deck turnfighting... lots of fun though

Offline AKFokerFoder+

• Nickel Member
« Reply #74 on: November 18, 2005, 11:07:37 AM »
Originally posted by Iceman24
Well I don't remember who I vulched, but I did make a couple of dirty vulches on the (I think) Knit base in FT

Don't sweat it lol I had to up a 262 a few sorties and vulch the rook base at fightertown just to keep em from overrunnin the bish base several times lol... But they were also in violation of the 10k alt limit and were uppin buffs, so I HAD to do it lol just to keep the balance lol... It was pretty funny, I was bish and after you take off you can see both sides aircraft easily, all the Bish and knights were under 5k fighting, while most the rooks were around 10k pickin while a few of there buds were on the deck turnfighting... lots of fun though

What 10K alt limit? :confused:

Lotsa guys, Bish n Knit were vulchin the Rook base last night. :aok

Buncha buffs came in too, as normal :)

Once we had the Knits base huggin' again last night, I vulched them.  You would have thought I was dating their mother.  Talk about whining.  

Heh, then on about my 5th vulch, I took out a Hurri and augered, the 109 does that to me a lot.  I laughed about the auger on 200 as they whined and whined :rofl :rofl :rofl

They actually take this stuff seriously!  :O
« Last Edit: November 18, 2005, 11:10:33 AM by AKFokerFoder+ »