Author Topic: Tim Hardaway and his love of gays  (Read 4317 times)

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
Tim Hardaway and his love of gays
« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2007, 10:49:26 AM »
Originally posted by BTW
Really? So you can make yourself like behavior you hate, or do you just cover up hatred more eloquently than I? In short, are you wiser , more Godly than I? Have you indeed broken the chains of human suspicion and fear of that which isn't familiar?

And most importantly, are you rubbing it in?;)

Homosexuality is not a "behavior". It is part of what a person is and is no different than eye color or skin color or using your left hand to write.

And yes I'm rubbing it in.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2007, 11:00:34 AM »
Personally, I can careless.   Amaechi had a trivial career in the NBA, and now needs some attention.  

Of course, Hardaway could've handled this better than he did.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2007, 11:06:08 AM »
the fact that you are are or are not a homo is not behavior... what you do with it is...

Most of us would be repulsed seeing really ugly people making out in public... it is even worse seeing homosexuals doing it... this is a natural reaction and part of human empathy.

You could say that you "hate" this behavior.  Nothing wrong with that...  you could say that you hate it when people do that..  You could even say that you would not be around people who did.  

To simply hate the person based on his sexual preference is kinda strange tho.

lazs

Offline SteveBailey

• Gold Member
« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2007, 11:13:00 AM »
Originally posted by Sixpence
I read somewhere, and it kind of made sense, is that it's a genetic defect. You read about gays who married the opposite sex, even had children, because they were trying to fight the feelings they have. They usually divorce and do what comes natural to them.

So it really isn't a choice, it is what's natural to them.

Are you stalking me?  Just about everywhere I post you come back with an argument.  you can believe all that feel good genetic BS if you want.. I don't.

Offline BTW

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2007, 11:17:02 AM »
Originally posted by midnight Target
Homosexuality is not a "behavior". It is part of what a person is and is no different than eye color or skin color or using your left hand to write.

And yes I'm rubbing it in.

So say you. But that is the debate about sexuality - is it learned behavior, genetic, or a combination. Glad you figured it out. How do you explain identical twins of different sexual orientations?

Offline BTW

• Silver Member
« Reply #50 on: February 16, 2007, 11:37:02 AM »
Originally posted by lazs2
the fact that you are are or are not a homo is not behavior... what you do with it is...

That is definitely one side of the debate. It is by no means a proven fact.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: February 16, 2007, 12:09:53 PM »
Originally posted by BTW
So say you. But that is the debate about sexuality - is it learned behavior, genetic, or a combination. Glad you figured it out. How do you explain identical twins of different sexual orientations?

The straight one is still in the closet?

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Hap

• Gold Member
« Reply #52 on: February 16, 2007, 12:13:26 PM »
Originally posted by doobs
And the NBA told Hardaway he will not be needed for any events in Las Vegas for the all star game.

gotta luv the first admendment melting away

Doobs, I guess we have different copies of the Constitution at home.  Mine is missing the part "and your employer will keep you employed no matter what you say publicly."

hap

p.s.  fwiw, I've no truck with the guy's radio interview.

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2007, 12:17:08 PM »
Every once in a while there is a thread in here that makes me extremely disappointed in people.

This is one of them.  Are you guys even reading what you are  writing?
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Hap

• Gold Member
« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2007, 12:19:11 PM »
No they aren't Guppy.  They have no mind.  Mindless ingoramuses.

The Consitution doesn't protect you like your Mommy's apron.

"You Stink!"  Now, make sure I still get my pay check since I'm in the entertainment business which depends on the public's good will to survive.

I've no truck with the guys radio interview.  Samuel Johnson said "everyman is entitled to voice his opinion and every other man is entitled to knock him down for it.

Since when did telling the truth about anything come without a cost?

hap

p.s.  racial origin proportionates homosexuality?????
« Last Edit: February 16, 2007, 12:24:01 PM by Hap »

Offline kamilyun

• Silver Member
« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2007, 12:33:13 PM »
This thread is ghey :rolleyes:

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2007, 12:51:24 PM »
Originally posted by Mightytbigot
Just because you see nothing wrong with Gays does not mean anyone who does is "uneducated and bigoted ".
Actually, thats exactly what it means.

Is someone who hates people based on the color of their skin uneducated and bigoted or are they actually the ones that know what's "right and wrong"?
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #57 on: February 16, 2007, 02:16:13 PM »
Originally posted by Hornet33

It's a choice, plain and simple. It's also disgusting in the extreme.

Did you choose to be straight?  Did you wake up one morning and say, "Gee, I want to feel the heavenly pleasures of a woman!" and then declare yourself hetrosexual?  Or you just doing something that comes natural to you?

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline lasersailor184

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #58 on: February 16, 2007, 02:27:43 PM »
Originally posted by Ack-Ack
Did you choose to be straight?  Did you wake up one morning and say, "Gee, I want to feel the heavenly pleasures of a woman!" and then declare yourself hetrosexual?  Or you just doing something that comes natural to you?

ack-ack

Are you gay?  Do you know from experience how about a person becomes gay?

No, you don't (unless you are actually a homosexual).  The fact of the matter is that the only people that know the truth are the homosexuals.  And because they are the only ones who know, no one else knows and they can automatically pick the position that strengthens their side of the argument.  Because we have no standpoint from experience to counter it.

So they pick the position that homosexuality is natural and not a choice.  This may be true, it may not be.  The chances of us straight people finding out anytime soon is slim to nil.
Punishr - N.D.M. Back in the air.
8.) Lasersailor 73 "Will lead the impending revolution from his keyboard"

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #59 on: February 16, 2007, 02:34:17 PM »
Originally posted by lasersailor184
Are you gay?  Do you know from experience how about a person becomes gay?

No, I'm not gay but considering hetrosexuality came naturally to me, why isn't it hard to believe that the same can be said of homosexuals?  

And from reading the posts from the majority in here, you guys sure know what it takes to be gay.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song