Author Topic: Score & Rank: Completely useless info  (Read 6393 times)

Gristle

Score & Rank: Completely useless info
« Reply #195 on: June 28, 2007, 03:58:15 AM »
Originally posted by Husky01
:rofl :lol :rofl :lol :rofl  He said Vanscrew! I though I was gonna fall out of my chair

.. i thought the same thing nothing against yah screw, your side changing, trash talking hell of a pilot.

but to be compared to .. shhheeshh.

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
« Reply #196 on: June 28, 2007, 04:03:10 AM »
I dont only fly 109s...in your vast research, maybe you can find that out.  I will gladly DA you whenever we on...no biggie to me.  I sure as heck dont feel im the best...Ive had my lunch handed to me plenty in DA.  But game the game in fighter?  nope.  try to score potato?  nope.  MA and DA are to different beast.  You can use what you learn in DA in the MA.  I certainly dont feel im a scorepotato....which is what you have been saying we are doing...which is off base with the facts.  YOu said ask those you have flown with etc...have you flown with us?  Do you jump to low number side?  Didnt think so.  So like I have said before, you are making assumptions based on numbers and calling them fact.

Edit:  Not a shades...I hide it from nobody.  I have no dual accounts.  I have changed for different reasons.  From some guy named KillingU, to deployment.  You forgot Balor. :aok

and no kidding "top fighter" means nothing...like I thought it did.  I have tried to get it twice...the first two times...that was so Shwk didnt get it.  After that...it has happened.  That is the pathetic truth.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 04:08:38 AM by killnu »
Karma, it follows you every where you go...

++The Blue Knights++

Offline Ghastly

• Silver Member
« Reply #197 on: June 28, 2007, 06:42:03 AM »
My my my.... Egos Egos Egos.

'nuff in this thread for all of AH 3 times over...

"Curse your sudden (but inevitable!) betrayal!"
Grue

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #198 on: June 28, 2007, 06:43:19 AM »
SkyRock<---owns Ghastly........2....easy!
:aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

storch

« Reply #199 on: June 28, 2007, 06:57:01 AM »
in the walk down memory lane thread the FoSG queen bee states that he has been playing this game since 1994.  the first thing that occurs to me is why an adult person who has thirteen odd years playing experience is still running around with legions of players most of which are barely pubescent knocking down pixellated standing structures in a cartoon game?

secondly, why has this person not progressed beyond the use of the most easily handled and least challenging of the cartoon inventory?

thirdly, why do I never find this player alone in the game? ever.

he challenged me to the DA once I accepted.  during that fight he won two rounds but by the third fight I figured out how to get above him and thus ended in a stalemate.  he has yet to return to the DA with me, often citing my inability to offer him a challenge as a reason and excuse.  

I fought wetrat in the DA once and it was clear to me immediately that I was far outclassed.  there wasn't even the glimmer of a hope for me to even negate this players far greater ability with anything.  my only end in any fight with this player would be by pixellated anihilation.  he is possibly the best player in the game currently.

falcnwng is basically a timid player and he with his whole squad are anathema to what this game is and should be to me and many others.

the megasquad concept does nothing but stifle fighting and promote mindless cartoon world domination at the expense of any players who may be interested in something as unobtrusive as a few guys enjoying a furball.

I believe that the change to a fractured MA was done in part as a reactive tactic to curb the disruptive and unhealthy style of game play that the FoSGs have come to embody.

If I might suggest to HTC, I believe that HTC should create yet another arena strictly for the tooltards.  give them a pizza style map.  divide the three sectors of the map with 200k mountain ranges.  have one base within 30-40 bases that belongs to an opposing country in each sector.  allow only token and unmannable ack as the only defense for these 30-40 bases no vehicles of aircraft enabled at any base except for the one opposing team base in each sector.  make the towns have 100+ buildings.  pay high perk value for killing sheds and have AI drones that will repeatedly spawn but never roll for the vultures. give them fleets of CVs for them to sink out at anchor at each port.

this would remove these disruptive and timid players from the real arenas, it would provide them with the sense of worth that they get from killing vulnerable players and stationary targets and lastly they could determine who the best toolshedding squad is every single day.

once again for you clueless members.  Birds of prey never flock, seagulls flock.  you guys are a flock of seagulls picking stuff out of the AH landfill.

the FoSGs
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 07:02:44 AM by storch »

Offline FALCONWING

• Silver Member
« Reply #200 on: June 28, 2007, 07:29:38 AM »
Originally posted by storch
in the walk down memory lane thread the FoSG queen bee states that he has been playing this game since 1994.  the first thing that occurs to me is why an adult person who has thirteen odd years playing experience is still running around with legions of players most of which are barely pubescent knocking down pixellated standing structures in a cartoon game?

secondly, why has this person not progressed beyond the use of the most easily handled and least challenging of the cartoon inventory?

thirdly, why do I never find this player alone in the game? ever.

he challenged me to the DA once I accepted.  during that fight he won two rounds but by the third fight I figured out how to get above him and thus ended in a stalemate.  he has yet to return to the DA with me, often citing my inability to offer him a challenge as a reason and excuse.  

I fought wetrat in the DA once and it was clear to me immediately that I was far outclassed.  there wasn't even the glimmer of a hope for me to even negate this players far greater ability with anything.  my only end in any fight with this player would be by pixellated anihilation.  he is possibly the best player in the game currently.

falcnwng is basically a timid player and he with his whole squad are anathema to what this game is and should be to me and many others.

the megasquad concept does nothing but stifle fighting and promote mindless cartoon world domination at the expense of any players who may be interested in something as unobtrusive as a few guys enjoying a furball.

I believe that the change to a fractured MA was done in part as a reactive tactic to curb the disruptive and unhealthy style of game play that the FoSGs have come to embody.

If I might suggest to HTC, I believe that HTC should create yet another arena strictly for the tooltards.  give them a pizza style map.  divide the three sectors of the map with 200k mountain ranges.  have one base within 30-40 bases that belongs to an opposing country in each sector.  allow only token and unmannable ack as the only defense for these 30-40 bases no vehicles of aircraft enabled at any base except for the one opposing team base in each sector.  make the towns have 100+ buildings.  pay high perk value for killing sheds and have AI drones that will repeatedly spawn but never roll for the vultures. give them fleets of CVs for them to sink out at anchor at each port.

this would remove these disruptive and timid players from the real arenas, it would provide them with the sense of worth that they get from killing vulnerable players and stationary targets and lastly they could determine who the best toolshedding squad is every single day.

once again for you clueless members.  Birds of prey never flock, seagulls flock.  you guys are a flock of seagulls picking stuff out of the AH landfill.

the FoSGs

dude what are you doing in a thread thats about the best pilots???  

:rolleyes: :lol :rofl
SECRET ANTI-BBS BULLY CLUB

storch

« Reply #201 on: June 28, 2007, 07:52:44 AM »
the title clearly states score and rank as being completely usless info so what are you doing in it? you love score and rank.  skill not so much.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 09:19:04 AM by storch »

storch

change your squad name and also sigline
« Reply #202 on: June 28, 2007, 07:57:29 AM »
the whisper of feathers?  lol.  typically it's OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII*poof* as another FoSG augers in a vultch attempt.

Offline Hajo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #203 on: June 28, 2007, 08:08:41 AM »
OK!  LOL I can't stand it anymore!!!!!  I have to respond. ;)

Do you know how many Posts on this topic I've read the past 8 years?

Answer:  Too Many!

It's a game!  Hello!  Game.  Lemme see.....how many perkies did Bong earn during his combat life in WWII?
Answer: 0

One pays their 15 dollars each month so they can ENJOY the game with the diversity that is built into the game.

Now.......who's good and who is not good?  Many are good and many not so good.  Just as in real life.  Who gives a ratzass?

What puts a burr under my saddle is how many people whom I respect and like from all 3 countries act so dam childish in such a small area.  Jezus H. Keerist grow up.  There is no one good way to play the game. There are however a multitude of ways to enjoy it and none...I repeat NONE is the best for all.  Some like to fly perk rides, some could care less.  Some fight "The War", some like just to fight.  Some pick, some twist and turn, some bomb, some GV...some like to attack from CVs etc.  No one way is suited for all.  Play what is the most fun for you!

OK......soapbox fell over.

I'm tired of seeing these moronic posts, insults, accusations, etc. of who's good, who's better...who's way of gameplay is best.

Please....give it a rest :rofl   Score?  Wazzat?

Until you have that attitude, the game won't be as much for you as it can be.
- The Flying Circus -

Offline AKDogg

• Gold Member
      • http://aksquad.net/
« Reply #204 on: June 28, 2007, 08:12:20 AM »
lol, 1 thing I learned in life is there will always be someone better in 1 point in time.  Reason I don't go around saying i the best.  No one is.
AKDogg
Arabian knights
#Dogg in AW
http://aksquad.net/

Offline thndregg

• Platinum Member
Re: change your squad name and also sigline
« Reply #205 on: June 28, 2007, 08:18:16 AM »
Originally posted by storch
the whisper of feathers?  lol.  typically it's OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII*poof* as another FoSG augers in a vultch attempt.

I like my sig better...............Storch.
Former C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars"

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #206 on: June 28, 2007, 08:24:33 AM »
Originally posted by AKDogg
lol, 1 thing I learned in life is there will always be someone better in 1 point in time.  Reason I don't go around saying i the best.  No one is.
This is the best post I've seen in a while, probably 6 months.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

storch

Re: Re: change your squad name and also sigline
« Reply #207 on: June 28, 2007, 08:45:25 AM »
Originally posted by thndregg
I like my sig better...............Storch.
change it to big squad makes thndregg a little man.  much more fitting for for you.  also do you guys even have to gang on the BBS?  sheesh.  do you guys do anything alone?  if you attend the cons do you all get up and go to the restroom together?  you guys are an odd lot.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 08:55:49 AM by storch »

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #208 on: June 28, 2007, 09:12:12 AM »
Originally posted by Guppy35
LOL I just wait for em to come down so we can play whether I die or not.

Quit sucking up to em.  They'll start believing their own press clippings and they'll be impossible to live with :)

Having flown with most of em, they're dweebs just like the rest of us:aok

It's getting damn vexing for me--I ONLY fly P47N --probably wouldn't even PLAY AH but for that plane coming out (mebbe D40 if eny is a prob), and if Im above 7k or so, LA tards can't run me down, but I have NO idea how to deal with a K4 or a Yak, absolutely can't do squat with them--I cant find anything jug does better than them, (assuming encounter is prolly <10k) except dive, and that is only a temporary solution, as they don't compress much as I can tell, and closer to the deck, the greater the speed difference between the 2 planes is. Such moments make one long for a wingman:eek:
(If someone can show me how to reverse these areas, would be ever so greatful:aok )
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

storch

« Reply #209 on: June 28, 2007, 09:18:25 AM »
Originally posted by bj229r
It's getting damn vexing for me--I ONLY fly P47N --probably wouldn't even PLAY AH but for that plane coming out (mebbe D40 if eny is a prob), and if Im above 7k or so, LA tards can't run me down, but I have NO idea how to deal with a K4 or a Yak, absolutely can't do squat with them--I cant find anything jug does better than them, (assuming encounter is prolly <10k) except dive, and that is only a temporary solution, as they don't compress much as I can tell, and closer to the deck, the greater the speed difference between the 2 planes is. Such moments make one long for a wingman:eek:
(If someone can show me how to reverse these areas, would be ever so greatful:aok )
let's DA I'll get a 109 which is my favorite ride.