Author Topic: Intersting comment on HO...  (Read 7057 times)

Offline Boxboy

• Nickel Member
Intersting comment on HO...
« Reply #105 on: September 20, 2007, 01:00:20 AM »
Originally posted by hubsonfire
I guess the Greeks and Israelis should do some fighting and dying in order to gain your expertise?

You have to be one of the greatest pot stiring jerks I have ever seen, to take that out of context and post what you did.

Nice try tho I give it a 2
Sub Lt BigJim
801 Sqn FAA
Pilot

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #106 on: September 20, 2007, 11:22:41 AM »
Hub's a liberal?

The only thing he's liberal about is putting butter on his deep fried bacon.

-- Todd/Leviathn

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #107 on: September 20, 2007, 11:26:28 AM »
Originally posted by Boxboy
I see it's just "redneck" American's that you object to:O   You have NO clue who I am or what I know about your country (suffice to say that I have been married to the same gal for over 40 years who comes from a Jewish back ground and had relatives on the "ship of the damned")

Yes I do find alot of critical folks from over in Europe (not that they are all wrong but the kids seem to carp on us just to be in fasion).  I, like you am proud of my country and so, as you "have a right" to take offense.

I find however that many here in this country seem to think that being a partriot is distaseful and wrong minded (even feebleminded) and so, as you refer to anyone who stands up and rails about the unfair treatment as "rednecks" or worse.

I find you to be all things you accuse me of, the only difference is which country you favor.

The facts are that I have ALWAYS, till your posts, both respected and admired the Isrealis but am forming a new opinion now based your statements which I fear maybe universal over there.

BTW if you would like to meet some who feel as I do come visit us, but try to avoid "yuppyland" and meet the folks who do the work, fight the wars, do the dying, in short as you put it the "rednecks".

Can you define patriot for me.  I'm confused.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Boxboy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #108 on: September 20, 2007, 12:51:43 PM »
Originally posted by Guppy35
Can you define patriot for me.  I'm confused.

Counfused:p  nooooo not you Guppy your waaaaay to intellegent:eek:
Sub Lt BigJim
801 Sqn FAA
Pilot

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #109 on: September 20, 2007, 01:33:49 PM »
You didn't answer the question :)

You threw it in your commentary again, kinda like the "I was in service" comment.

I'm wondering what it has to do with anything and what you base your definition of Patriot on as I'm guessing your definition and mine are probably not the same.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #110 on: September 20, 2007, 02:00:23 PM »

BTW Ded where do you live now?? (still in Greece?) not what your location info says:lol

Hehe, you got me there.  That was the second answer I expected to see.  Now, please answer the question if you can. :rofl

What exactly am I jealous of?

Work with me please  :D   Don't make me guess
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Boxboy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #111 on: September 20, 2007, 02:23:41 PM »
You didn't answer the question :)

You threw it in your commentary again, kinda like the "I was in service" comment.

I'm wondering what it has to do with anything and what you base your definition of Patriot on as I'm guessing your definition and mine are probably not the same.

I could tell by the tenor of your question that you didn't or wouldn't agree with anything I had to say.

Not sure if you are calling a liar about my military service but I can provide my DD214 if you are really interested ( I am sure your not).

Unlike evenhiem I doubt you care much about anything except trying to flame me to make yourself look good to either your squad or your buddies.
Sub Lt BigJim
801 Sqn FAA
Pilot

Offline Boxboy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #112 on: September 20, 2007, 02:26:32 PM »
Originally posted by dedalos
Hehe, you got me there.  That was the second answer I expected to see.  Now, please answer the question if you can. :rofl

Work with me please  :D   Don't make me guess

heheh based on your repeated crys about it, it could be almost anything American I guess:D

Guess I really got your hot button there Ded:aok
Sub Lt BigJim
801 Sqn FAA
Pilot

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #113 on: September 20, 2007, 02:27:10 PM »

Freedom, you filthy, oppressed Communist.  The rich, musky scent of freedom.

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #114 on: September 20, 2007, 02:39:03 PM »
heheh based on your repeated crys about it, it could be almost anything American I guess:D

Work with me please :rofl   I need some info so I can pwn you better, lol.  You see, according to you I am simple.  I am 16 and hate the US.  You on the other hand I find very interesting and I would like to understand what drives an idiot to try and be the best idiot he can be.

You said i would be jealous of anything American.  Name one thing and I promise I will tell you why I am here.  You may be surprised to how stupid your theory is.

Lets say that I am not 16 but close to 40 and have lived here longer than I have in Greece.  Wouldn't it make sense to think that I cant be jealous of anything American since I have it?  How can you be jealous of something you have? lol.  You on the other hand have this need to hate every one else.  I guess maybe that makes you feel better about who you are, I don't know.  Care to share a bit about who you are, honestly?

In any case.  Name one thing you think some 16 year old from Greece would be jealous of if you can.  Remember, it has to be big enough to cause him to hate a country.  Give it a try or hide behind a wall of text again  :rofl

Offline 2bighorn

• Gold Member
« Reply #115 on: September 20, 2007, 02:40:06 PM »

You aren't American, Boxboy, but I accept the idea of you being special, in that very special PC meaning of the word.

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #116 on: September 20, 2007, 03:01:57 PM »
I could tell by the tenor of your question that you didn't or wouldn't agree with anything I had to say.

Not sure if you are calling a liar about my military service but I can provide my DD214 if you are really interested ( I am sure your not).

Unlike evenhiem I doubt you care much about anything except trying to flame me to make yourself look good to either your squad or your buddies.

I'm not questioning your service, it was your need to throw it out there like it gave you more credibilty then anyone else that caught my attention.  then it was throwing out the patriot bit, as if that gives you more credibilty to claim to be a patriot.

One has nothing to do with the other.  As for caring about things, those that know me would disagree with you.  As for impressing my squad or my buddies, again that's down the list of importance for me.

And you still didn't answer the question.  Define a patriot.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #117 on: September 20, 2007, 03:13:30 PM »
Define a patriot.

Someone that agrees with BoxBoy, Duh!!!!!

:D

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #118 on: September 20, 2007, 03:21:34 PM »
You have to be one of the greatest pot stiring jerks I have ever seen, to take that out of context and post what you did.

Nice try tho I give it a 2

Whew, someone said I was "one of the greatest pot stiring jerks they had ever seen".
Just wanna say, thanks Hub for taking the heat off me.
:D

Bronk
See Rule #4

Offline Boxboy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #119 on: September 20, 2007, 03:49:15 PM »
Work with me please :rofl   I need some info so I can pwn you better, lol.  You see, according to you I am simple.  I am 16 and hate the US.  You on the other hand I find very interesting and I would like to understand what drives an idiot to try and be the best idiot he can be.

You said i would be jealous of anything American.  Name one thing and I promise I will tell you why I am here.  You may be surprised to how stupid your theory is.

Lets say that I am not 16 but close to 40 and have lived here longer than I have in Greece.  Wouldn't it make sense to think that I cant be jealous of anything American since I have it?  How can you be jealous of something you have? lol.  You on the other hand have this need to hate every one else.  I guess maybe that makes you feel better about who you are, I don't know.  Care to share a bit about who you are, honestly?

In any case.  Name one thing you think some 16 year old from Greece would be jealous of if you can.  Remember, it has to be big enough to cause him to hate a country.  Give it a try or hide behind a wall of text again  :rofl

OK here we go, first I never said you were 16 or anything else like that I said your speech sounded like many "young Europeans"  anyone younger than me is a "youth" and trust me you are MUCH younger than me.

As for jealous, you will NEVER be a native American since you were not born here (not that naturalized Americans are less American so don't go there at the end of this post) and perhaps that is what gets your goat.

Now as far as putting labels on me about what to hate or who or what my needs are,  it looks like you are right down there in the same gutter you claim I am and just as ignorant etc etc etc as all of your fellow sharks have posted.

I am a natureal born American (1943 in Lansing, MI), served my country right out of high school (1961-1965) was in during the Cuban Missle Crisis and the beginning of outright Hostilies in Viet Nam.  Later (after the service) started and operated my own business for a number of years until I retired a few years ago.

I tend to be conservative in politics, but believe that we STILL have the best country in the world, despite some very liberal swings of late (partly my generations fault since we started the Hippie movement)

I am not upset by folks getting on this board spouting off and couldn't care less what some the guys here think since I am opposed to almost ALL their positions on polictics and how the country should be run.

Ok that should give ya enough to pick apart for awhile.
Sub Lt BigJim
801 Sqn FAA
Pilot