Author Topic: What is a Militia?  (Read 18062 times)

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
What is a Militia?
« Reply #750 on: January 06, 2008, 01:36:52 PM »
sorry, I'm having a hard time keeping up with all this, what did Bingolong just say?

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
What is a Militia?
« Reply #751 on: January 06, 2008, 03:17:36 PM »
Originally posted by wrag
Hmmm..........

IMHO  foam growl his VALID point!

IMHO foam growl NO AVAIL!

Woof word games and hissss legitimate answers IMHO growl hiss meow (pee diaper) mountains of misdirection B. S.

Go ahead and sob sniffle yada yada yada.

You must have an I.Q. whimper moan pizz cry?

Go ahead yardle yardle ...............

I'll tell you what I think wah wah wah wah wah wah...........

Holy crap! Did I stumble across the apopleptic-conspiracy-theory-mad and just ain't gonna take it anymore support group or what? :D :aok

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
What is a Militia?
« Reply #752 on: January 06, 2008, 03:21:57 PM »
Originally posted by Toad
Arlo, I think you're just one of those guys that likes to hear himself talk. You are indeed just a basic drive-by poster in Nash's mold. Your supercilious attitude doesn't impress anyone but yourself.

You're pretty damned super-silly yourowndoofself. ;)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
What is a Militia?
« Reply #753 on: January 06, 2008, 03:23:09 PM »
Originally posted by john9001
sorry, I'm having a hard time keeping up with all this, what did Bingolong just say?

Seeing a rather sad trend here. Heh. :aok

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
What is a Militia?
« Reply #754 on: January 06, 2008, 05:54:24 PM »
Originally posted by Bingolong

How bout the guy that got fired for doing such a crappy job Toad?

I suggest you go to Charon's link on the commentary on the brief. I think the mistakes highlighted in the brief may open your eyes. The DC team crowing about their "fabulous brief" after firing the guy that wrote it is pretty funny though.

No, I still don't think you know what this case is about. I think you haven't even read the question to be answered the way the Supreme Court wrote it.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
What is a Militia?
« Reply #755 on: January 06, 2008, 05:57:08 PM »
Originally posted by Arlo
You're pretty damned super-silly yourowndoofself. ;)

Do you ever have anything of substance to offer? It does not appear that  you do.

Cya!
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
What is a Militia?
« Reply #756 on: January 06, 2008, 06:02:32 PM »
Do you ever have anything of substance to offer? It does not appear that  you do.

Cya!

Well that's damned convenient. Cry I'm "less substantial" in the manner I argue politics in the AHBB off-topic o-club than you then run for the door. I offered. But I'm not gonna help you stroke your pride. Not my job and you should hold off doing it in public so much.

Wanna share opinions? I'm all for it. Recognize them as such. :aok

I'm sure complaining about how unfair I am and quitting is easier, though. :D

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
What is a Militia?
« Reply #757 on: January 06, 2008, 06:07:55 PM »
obfuscate

to make obscure or unclear: to obfuscate a problem with extraneous information.

how you doing francis?:D

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
What is a Militia?
« Reply #758 on: January 06, 2008, 06:12:45 PM »
Hardly running for the door; I'll be around here for quite a while I think.

You just have nothing to add to the discussions in the threads to which you post. You're just a kibbitzer. I'm sure your own cleverness is a continual source of pride and amusement for you but you'll excuse me if I merely find it tiresome.

Your opinions? You don't offer any. You're just a sniper. You don't put anything of yourself out here on the BBS.

You had your opportunities in this thread but, as always, you sidestepped them. Discussing the rulings in Raich or Kelo are two examples.

So, I think I'll just pass on responding to any more of your yarp.

If you ever get around to something substantive, I'll probably see it and might respond if it's interesting.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
What is a Militia?
« Reply #759 on: January 06, 2008, 06:17:24 PM »
Hardly running for the door; I'll be around here for quite a while I think.

You just have nothing to add to the discussions in the threads to which you post. You're just a kibbitzer. I'm sure your own cleverness is a continual source of pride and amusement for you but you'll excuse me if I merely find it tiresome.

Your opinions? You don't offer any. You're just a sniper. You don't put anything of yourself out here on the BBS.

You had your opportunities in this thread but, as always, you sidestepped them. Discussing the rulings in Raich or Kelo are two examples.

So, I think I'll just pass on responding to any more of your yarp.

If you ever get around to something substantive, I'll probably see it and might respond if it's interesting.

*stretch* *yawn*

When your opinion becomes one, I'll offer back any of mine you're curious about. But it takes an honest effort. You'll get back whatever you're in it for ... in spades. :D

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
What is a Militia?
« Reply #760 on: January 06, 2008, 06:18:45 PM »
LOL, I haven't seen you make an honest effort in any thread on this board.

Buh-Bye!

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
What is a Militia?
« Reply #761 on: January 06, 2008, 06:19:03 PM »
Originally posted by john9001
obfuscate

to make obscure or unclear: to obfuscate a problem with extraneous information.

how you doing francis?:D

Much better now that you're working on improving your vocabulary skills, because ... man ... that's my biggest worry as of late. :D

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
What is a Militia?
« Reply #762 on: January 06, 2008, 06:20:56 PM »
LOL, I haven't seen you make an honest effort in any thread on this board.

Buh-Bye!

Don't forget your diaper bag. :D

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
What is a Militia?
« Reply #763 on: January 06, 2008, 06:25:57 PM »
Goodness! You are sooooooooo clever! How can you possibly type without spraying your drink all over the monitor?

You are The Yarper! Beyond doubt! !

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
What is a Militia?
« Reply #764 on: January 06, 2008, 06:27:24 PM »
Goodness! You are sooooooooo clever! How can you possibly type without spraying your drink all over the monitor?

You are The Yarper! Beyond doubt! !

And here I thought you were done but keep running back for "one last grovel." :D