Author Topic: 613Scca  (Read 1998 times)

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
      • 39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"
Re: 613Scca
« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2009, 03:20:30 PM »
TB, I will say again what I said last night.  I don't DA potty mouth cry babies. 

I pwnd you 1v1, in an A6M, (some time ago) while you were in an F4U and you cried "uber zero". 
LOL :rofl You pwnd a f4u tnb with a zeke lol thats funny in itself that u`d even admit that
like it was some kind of major feat

I pwnd you 1v1 your 38, against my F4U, you cried "uber F4U".
u didnt pwn my 38 you started on my 6 as i dove for bombers i got a 6 call from twintail
and u said "i thought u were gonna get me" and 38g has slim chance vs the f4u uber flaps

We tangled again that same night, I was on your 6, my squaddie sent you to the tower, you cried
You boasted on 200 that i was a dweeb for using ack to my advanted as you your wingman and another p51 bnz`ed me from ur 6k alt adv start and my reply was "so much for a fait fight"
then YOU started insulting I mearly followed your lead and you couldnt take it

oh remember this once again spit9 vs 38 ...lemme guess u pwned me lol
i was having fun and you quote ht about point of games is to piss player off . is this not the same?
Every 1 knows i like to stir the pot but i often salute everyone and i have no "big ego" as you claim.
many people here can hand me my tail

this night i paid you a compliment by saying"i should known beteer and went for you first"
meaning i thought u were the more dangerous target i screwed up
and i did insult you as you did me its called DA bait

I love this quote from you so which is it am i an outstanding guy or dweeb tard idiot as you called me?
Just wanted to thank Twinboom and Sax for some great fights in MW last night.

Sax was flying that FM2 for all it's worth.  Wow, impressive...

Twinboom was what impressed me the most.  I have heard (and saw a little bit of it) that Twinboom can be a little mouthy.  He and I had a short lived, but intense battle that neither of us could agree who would have won.  I of course think I was in command (pinged him throughly) and if I hadn't run out of fuel it was just a matter of time for TB..  The point was though, I did run out of fuel.

Here is where I get impressed..  Twimboom saw that I was dead stick and even though he could have easily taken me out, he allowed me to ditch.

I will have to visit MW more often..

Im done with this as its boring but.....My DA challenge still stands even if its just for fun

<Salute> Scca

TB out
TBs Sounds 
39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"NOSEART

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
« Reply #61 on: January 07, 2009, 03:30:28 PM »
Yup I did complement you (a year ago), but after hearing all the other folks trash your name in that thread, I went back and looked at the film.  You had a pilot wound, and didn't "let me land", you lost sight of me as I glided to the earth while you were blacked out.  I wouldn't have brought it up on my own ( have some class), but since you went there first, all bets are off (pretty sure I still have the film too)

BTW, it wasn't a Spit IX, it was a Spit V and you would have been toast if I had 30 seconds more fuel.   Guess then you would have said "uber spit"..   :D

<S> to you too..  Hope you someday see the light.
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #62 on: January 07, 2009, 03:35:18 PM »
lol you owned someone in a zeke. You feel special now, don't you.  :rofl
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: January 07, 2009, 03:37:58 PM »
TB, I will say again what I said last night.  I don't DA potty mouth cry babies. 

I pwnd you 1v1, in an A6M, (some time ago) while you were in an F4U and you cried "uber zero".  I pwnd you 1v1 your 38, against my F4U, you cried "uber F4U".  We tangled again that same night, I was on your 6, my squaddie sent you to the tower, you cried "2v1", then proceeded to use fowl language that bypassed the language filter.  I decided you weren't worth my time, and still, you are not worth my time.  Maybe if you grow up, I will DA you.  In short, in your weak mind, NO ONE is better than you, and anytime you get bested, something else was to blame.  Grow up...

You CAN'T pwn anyone while flying a zeke...SUPER easy mode.  You CAN'T pwn a 38 while flying an F4U in a turn fight.  and you CAN'T pwn someone in a 2v1.  If I am correct, PWNAGE is similar to OWNAGE...and I think SkyRock's definition of OWNAGE is correct (something about reversing people on your 6 that think they have you)

-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #64 on: January 07, 2009, 03:40:47 PM »
Banchee,
I don't DA shade vulchers.. Simple..

1st of all...learn to spell my name correctly if you ever want to speak of me.  Second of all...in terms of score (and yes I know they don't mean anything)  If you take a look at my 31 kills in a P-40E against 1HungLo...about 25 are proxies.  Proxies don't count for score (so means I wasn't doing it for score) and you do not get perks for proxies (which says I wasn't perk farming). 

And yes...when 4 or 5 guys attack a base in MW where there is maybe 1 or 2 defenders that IS hording

And like TB said:  MY DA challenege still stands as well.  I'll even give you 2k alt advantage
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 03:43:28 PM by Banshee7 »
-=Most Wanted=-

||||||||

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #65 on: January 07, 2009, 03:56:26 PM »
Lighten up Francis

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
      • 39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"
« Reply #66 on: January 07, 2009, 04:13:05 PM »
Yup I did complement you (a year ago), but after hearing all the other folks trash your name in that thread, I went back and looked at the film.  You had a pilot wound, and didn't "let me land", you lost sight of me as I glided to the earth while you were blacked out. 

<S> to you too..  Hope you someday see the light.

I often let guys go whom eng die to me personaly no eng = no fun kill
AS for you comment lets see
First time I've seen Twinboom , he was totally respectfull of other
players .
The one fight I saw you two in it looked to me like Twin was
in trouble , I asked if he needed help and was given a no .
Sc killed him but it was clear Twin wanted to finish what he started .
Thats class .
Was great fites Sc and classy opponent to boot <S>

A LITTLE mouthy ??????  You don't know him very well !:t
Squadie bustin my balls
I've found that Sax and TB to be excellent opponents as well as chivalrous pilots. Their actions and those like them are what makes this community great.

<S> Sax
<S> TB

The Wolf

Only one true negative comment by one players which was dedalos and we`ve since become better friends
have a good day btw ive seen the light

TBs Sounds 
39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"NOSEART

Offline SkiMan

• Copper Member
« Reply #67 on: January 07, 2009, 05:03:59 PM »
And yes...when 4 or 5 guys attack a base in MW where there is maybe 1 or 2 defenders that IS hording

So you always send a scout forward to determine the number of enemies? (Because obviously there will be a fixed number, no additional enemies are going to up, right?)
Or is it that you send some of your squad back to base if you "feel" like there are too many of you?

Which is it?

Would it be better if we only came with say, 3 and then had the other two wait in the tower while we figured out the exact numerical ratio of planes.
Maybe we should consider the eny with that as well?
If we up say, 3 planes at 15eny and there are 2 enemy planes at 20+eny (of course with two of our guys still waiting in the tower because we don't want to bring too many)
then we could do a quick algebraic equation to determine if we can call in additional squaddies or wait and see if anyone else up's at that base and if so, what eny plane
they are flying and how that might affect the equation.

Absurd, isn't it.  A bit like your statement.

Formerly Skiman and 613Ski

Currently flying as Pariah

Offline Raygun

• Zinc Member
« Reply #68 on: January 07, 2009, 05:10:46 PM »
Dude, shut your pie hole, your opinion is not valued.

Haven't been laid in awhile huh?

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Ingame name: Apollo

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #69 on: January 07, 2009, 07:09:06 PM »
So you always send a scout forward to determine the number of enemies? (Because obviously there will be a fixed number, no additional enemies are going to up, right?)
Or is it that you send some of your squad back to base if you "feel" like there are too many of you?

Which is it?

Would it be better if we only came with say, 3 and then had the other two wait in the tower while we figured out the exact numerical ratio of planes.
Maybe we should consider the eny with that as well?
If we up say, 3 planes at 15eny and there are 2 enemy planes at 20+eny (of course with two of our guys still waiting in the tower because we don't want to bring too many)
then we could do a quick algebraic equation to determine if we can call in additional squaddies or wait and see if anyone else up's at that base and if so, what eny plane
they are flying and how that might affect the equation.

Absurd, isn't it.  A bit like your statement.

Ski..I've never had a problem with you, but you are becoming one by chiming in when no one pulls your chain.  The point of the game is the fight...likewise, as bad is it is in the LW arenas, there are squads (yes i HAVE seen the 613 do this) attack bases way away from the largest fight in hope of not getting a defender.  If land grab is what you like to do, so be it...
-=Most Wanted=-

||||||||

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #70 on: January 07, 2009, 07:37:25 PM »
When I can only count 1 or 2 outside his squad defending him I'd say you infact = fail.
 :devil

Happens alot in cartoon planes and online ;)

Plus, this thread is getting interesting, and it doesn't deserve an "in" yet, only getting better (now where is that damn smileyface eating popcorn?)

Edit: after reading it more... I challenge you all to the DA! you're all shadevulchinghordingho'ingnooblettardsatcartoonplane s!!!!11!  :rofl :rock
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 07:40:06 PM by 1pLUs44 »
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline SkiMan

• Copper Member
« Reply #71 on: January 07, 2009, 08:23:30 PM »
Ski..I've never had a problem with you, but you are becoming one by chiming in when no one pulls your chain.  The point of the game is the fight...likewise, as bad is it is in the LW arenas, there are squads (yes i HAVE seen the 613 do this) attack bases way away from the largest fight in hope of not getting a defender.  If land grab is what you like to do, so be it...

Why does there have to be a problem?   I asked a question...albeit rhetorical.  Because I wanted to point out the absurdity of your statement.
If you want to take it as a problem, then so be it.  I don't set out to cause problems, but I will not go without speaking my mind when I see fit.

As far as the whole pulling the chain thing...You must be mistaking me for someone who needs your permission to speak.

You made a statement about the 613th, of which I am a part of;  ergo, I'm chiming in.   

Formerly Skiman and 613Ski

Currently flying as Pariah

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
« Reply #72 on: January 08, 2009, 07:40:28 AM »

Well banchee, may I present an alternative view to your apparent position when it comes to the "point" of the game, the fight. 

Would it be possible that attacking a base that is currently undefended (or better described currently unpopulated by opposing players), as a means to lessening the attack on another base, a valid tactic?  I bet you would think it is.  My squad is utilizes all facets of the game.  Some nights, we find the biggest darbar, and furball.  Some nights, we join in on the ground war.  Some nights, we do base defense (my personal favorite).  Some nights, we work on land grabbing.  Some nights we do it all.  Yes, at times we will attack a base with the intent of drawing players out of a horde causing a commitment of resources to defend an otherwise empty base. Our goal is not be be undefended, but to BE defended very often.

If we are into land grabbing on that night, who in their right mind tries to take a base that has a full sector darbar?  Not you I would guess..

In the last year, I can not remember a time where we attacked a base with the intent of taking it in MW.  We are just usually there for the air fights.  I don't think you could provide any evidence that we are attacking undefended bases there.  If you could, likely you would have to have been there, and hence, it was defended...

With that, your theory of the 613th attacking undefended bases in MW is a failure.  Either it's an outright lie, or your perception is clouded by evidence not present (in other words, it's in your mind).  The only other possible reason is to trash the squad with your lies.  Only you know your intent, and purpose.  Now, go back and vulch your shade..

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #73 on: January 08, 2009, 08:02:23 AM »
Well banchee

Such an adult about it too.
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
« Reply #74 on: January 08, 2009, 08:45:29 AM »
Such an adult about it too.

Only done because he pointed out an honest mistake as if it was done on purpose.  That time it was. 

There are too many grammar police on this board, it gets annoying. 

:salute