Author Topic: 613Scca  (Read 1996 times)

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
Re: 613Scca
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2009, 09:00:18 AM »
Open invitation for a duel to you back the smack talk up dont hide behind squelch :lol

Aren't we supposed to post IN English in this forum still?
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2009, 09:27:13 AM »
Smack Talk Fail!  :rofl :rofl

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2009, 10:43:50 AM »
Oh pull-eeeez
Shut it tardlett boy.

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2009, 03:16:33 PM »
2nd line in sig.
 :rofl :rofl :rofl
Look! I have a fan club now lol.
TB, he did the same thing to me then when I got him to the DA, he started to call me an immature noob. I spanked him in his own plane 3 times in a row.
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2009, 03:34:35 PM »
613 is an interesting fellow. He told me I suck and can't reverse anyone in the MA. He went on to call me a runtard.

When I pressed him about how he knew so much about my flying style he admitted that he had never fought me that he could remember.  :lol

He went on to say he feels sorry for my children because I behave soo poorly in the MA on ch 200.

I asked him to help me with reversals in the  TA/DA, he refused.

Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2009, 04:35:19 PM »
Scca did this to me as well...  He was bragging about how he killed my spit 9 in a 4v1 (2 F4U-1s, A6M-2, and 109-e vs my spit) then when I asked them to the DA he said "I don't waste time in the DA with cheaters like you..."  Was a major WTF  :huh
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2009, 06:14:26 PM »
Scca did this to me as well...  He was bragging about how he killed my spit 9 in a 4v1 (2 F4U-1s, A6M-2, and 109-e vs my spit) then when I asked them to the DA he said "I don't waste time in the DA with cheaters like you..."  Was a major WTF  :huh

One time when SCCA and his squadron were in the MW arena, they had all but one member flying for one country and one member flying for the country who's base the rest of the 613 were hitting.  For someone that ranted about the way the game play has degraded, I sure didn't see anything the 613 were doing to help elevate the game play out of the gutter.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2009, 06:15:41 PM »
yeah...hypocrites at their best  :aok
-=Most Wanted=-

||||||||

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2009, 06:48:09 PM »

I asked him to help me with reversals in the  TA/DA, he refused.

:rofl :rofl
Lighten up Francis

Offline wooly15

• Copper Member
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2009, 08:23:44 PM »
One time when SCCA and his squadron were in the MW arena, they had all but one member flying for one country and one member flying for the country who's base the rest of the 613 were hitting.  For someone that ranted about the way the game play has degraded, I sure didn't see anything the 613 were doing to help elevate the game play out of the gutter.

ack-ack

I am going to go ahead and call this a complete and total lie.  The 613 does not, will not, and never has cheated at any aspect of this game.  We are a squad of integrity and will never let anyone in the squad who is anything less.  Nor tolerate that sort of behavior within the squad.  If this indeed did happen, let me know who it was and I will see that it is taken care of.  If you have beef with one individual, please do NOT make assumptions and spread this type of stuff on the BBS about the entire squad.  Bad form Ack-Ack

613Wooly (613th XO)

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2009, 08:42:22 PM »
Sometimes, it's more entertaining to just surf the BBS than actually go into an Arena.    :D

-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2009, 08:42:33 PM »
I am going to go ahead and call this a complete and total lie.  The 613 does not, will not, and never has cheated at any aspect of this game.  We are a squad of integrity and will never let anyone in the squad who is anything less.  Nor tolerate that sort of behavior within the squad.  If this indeed did happen, let me know who it was and I will see that it is taken care of.  If you have beef with one individual, please do NOT make assumptions and spread this type of stuff on the BBS about the entire squad.  Bad form Ack-Ack

613Wooly (613th XO)

Call BS all you want it happened.  It was towards the beginning of the tour, around the time SCCA was spamming the forums with his rants about the terrible game play.  Forgot which side they were on but it looked like you guys were having a squadron night and had joined the side with the highest numbers.  You guys were milk running a base that only had 2 defenders (you guys were attacking the lowest number side) and there was one member of the 613 that was sitting in the tower of the base that was being attacked.  Whether or not he was relaying information to the others in his squadron, only he and you guys know but the appearance of a member of one squadron at a base that is being attacked by his fellow squadron mates looks a tad suspicious.  What made it even funnier was what I posted earlier, watching SCCA do the same exact things he was whining about in the forums.  

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline wooly15

• Copper Member
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2009, 08:55:48 PM »
Call BS all you want it happened.  It was towards the beginning of the tour, around the time SCCA was spamming the forums with his rants about the terrible game play.  Forgot which side they were on but it looked like you guys were having a squadron night and had joined the side with the highest numbers.  You guys were milk running a base that only had 2 defenders (you guys were attacking the lowest number side) and there was one member of the 613 that was sitting in the tower of the base that was being attacked.  Whether or not he was relaying information to the others in his squadron, only he and you guys know but the appearance of a member of one squadron at a base that is being attacked by his fellow squadron mates looks a tad suspicious.  What made it even funnier was what I posted earlier, watching SCCA do the same exact things he was whining about in the forums.  

ack-ack

Sorry man, I'm still calling BS.  613th flies knights only, always have.  If we happened to be the highest in number at the time, then I say..awesome!  Knights always seem to be at the receiving end of horde.  A welcome change.  So I'm not sure where you are getting this joining the horde thing. If there was a member on the opposite team it was unintentional and he was defiantly not relaying info.  This would NEVER be allowed in the 613th.  I really wish you would bite your tongue occasionally when calling cheating; especially if its an assumption with no proof.   We are one of the oldest squads around who have very limited numbers as it is.  It really doesn't help our reputation when people run their mouth about things they have no knowledge of.  If SCCA, wants to complain about things, it's his $15.  If you don't like it ignore it.  Don't do this crap.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 08:58:51 PM by wooly15 »

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2009, 09:04:13 PM »
 :noid
-=Most Wanted=-

||||||||

Offline Anaxogoras

• Platinum Member
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2009, 09:08:34 PM »
I flew with the 613th during FSO once, and if one of them was sitting in the tower he was likely buzzed and cracking jokes for the amusement of his squad mates. :aok
gavagai
334th FS

RPS for Aces High!