Author Topic: how long till someone is chat banned?  (Read 5181 times)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: how long till someone is chat banned?
« Reply #90 on: December 02, 2009, 11:19:53 PM »
HEY NOW.!!!! Whats wrong with Biker Bars,I spend 90% of my time in one! lol :rock

Three wheels is a tricycle  :P
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline sNiPeR

• Zinc Member
« Reply #91 on: December 02, 2009, 11:25:26 PM »
Three wheels is a tricycle  :P

Some nights you need that 3rd wheel to stay up! :cheers:

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #92 on: December 02, 2009, 11:25:53 PM »
Some nights you need that 3rd wheel to stay up! :cheers:

DOH!  :rofl
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #93 on: December 03, 2009, 12:10:06 AM »
I have been around long enough to delineate between common sense and PC agenda's, and I find this whole thread to be off track, it was really about an agenda that someone wanted you to impose, when you have provided serveral avenue's to solve a real problem in the game.

The point isnt the avenues but the community which is not as vigilant as it might have been once (I dont know) because of the constant behavior of a few. Well actually its gone way beyond a few.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Simba

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #94 on: December 03, 2009, 04:11:31 PM »
Save me from mealy-mouthed, holier-than-thou po-faces who don't mind exposing their children to flight-combat sims but can't bear the li'l darlings to hear real speech.

Get a life, you twerps.

:cool:

Simba
No.6 Squadron vRFC/RAF

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #95 on: December 03, 2009, 04:22:11 PM »
You can spot a non parent a mile away
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #96 on: December 03, 2009, 10:16:44 PM »
Save me from mealy-mouthed, holier-than-thou po-faces who don't mind exposing their children to flight-combat sims but can't bear the li'l darlings to hear real speech.

Get a life, you twerps.

People like this individual right here are NOT sociable. There is nothing pleasant about the way this person responded.

Maybe he was mistreated as a child or maybe he justs feels mistreated because he doesnt have all the toys in the toybox. No one will ever know.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #97 on: December 04, 2009, 03:40:36 AM »

Get a life, you twerps.

:cool:

Someone EVER and i mean EVER says anything wrong around one of my children. Im knocking teeth out and then asking when my court date is. Get some kids of your own, then come post this again  :aok
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #98 on: December 04, 2009, 03:41:33 AM »
People like this individual right here are NOT sociable. There is nothing pleasant about the way this person responded.

Maybe he was mistreated as a child or maybe he justs feels mistreated because he doesnt have all the toys in the toybox. No one will ever know.
I'm going to regret this so much, but i have to agree with you  :cry

Offline Boxboy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #99 on: December 04, 2009, 11:24:01 AM »
I need some help with the PC deck of strat cards, now lets see there is the: Bigot card, the racist card, the child abuser card, the morally bankrupt card, the your a big meany card, and if you don't agree with my point of view you should be pounded into dust card, oh and last but not least the share the wealth card...... did I leave any out??????

I was always taught that my rights ended where someone else's began, best some you PC crowd try to remember that.

Simba SPOT ON  :aok
Sub Lt BigJim
801 Sqn FAA
Pilot

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #100 on: December 04, 2009, 12:26:24 PM »
I swear, most of you that are posting probably have Whitney Houston's "Greatest Love of All" blaring in the backround as you make your posts.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #101 on: December 04, 2009, 12:28:32 PM »
I swear, most of you that are posting probably have Whitney Houston's "Greatest Love of All" blaring in the backround as you make your posts.

ack-ack

Actually i have Meshuggah - "Straws pulled at random" blasting in the background  :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #102 on: December 04, 2009, 12:50:12 PM »
You can spot a non parent a mile away
If I had a child and he/she were playing. I'd just make sure to turn ch 200 off. People with nasty PMs, rare occasions do I recieve them.

And for Combat/first person shooter games go. Theres alot more explict ones out there. OO look now I'm being self righteous.  :rolleyes:
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline sNiPeR

• Zinc Member
« Reply #103 on: December 04, 2009, 01:02:07 PM »
If I had a child and he/she were playing. I'd just make sure to turn ch 200 off. People with nasty PMs, rare occasions do I recieve them.

And for Combat/first person shooter games go. Theres alot more explict ones out there. OO look now I'm being self righteous.  :rolleyes:

When I stopped playing df2 and Black hawk down 6 yrs ago..your right, ppl were pretty filthy on there,now I just got back into BHD with my new pc and most servers have a lang. filter. I was booted from one for typing that someone "LAID" clays in a spot on there lol

I personally don't care what people talk like in a game,back in the day I cussed pretty bad in the 1st person shooter games I played. Maybe its having kids myself now,or just "Trying" to act my age anymore that I try to keep the cussing out of the game,just don't see the need for it just makes you look immature. Owell,to each their own......

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #104 on: December 04, 2009, 04:55:59 PM »
Someone EVER and i mean EVER says anything wrong around one of my children. Im knocking teeth out and then asking when my court date is. Get some kids of your own, then come post this again  :aok

Totally agree with you on that BiPolar
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch