Author Topic: Cargnico/Dolby Vs Skyyr  (Read 22436 times)

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
Re: Cargnico/Dolby Vs Skyyr
« Reply #330 on: June 06, 2014, 03:14:45 PM »
:rofl
After all this you said:

Dolby preaching to me about credibility,

Perfect ending!

One more thing: :rofl wait, wait, wait :gasping for air:..... Credibility! Pfffft! :rofl :rofl

Dolby, offering training and credibility lessons for those whom he thinks needs them......

Then throws them under the bus when he's threatened or needs an epeen boost.

:rofl  :cheers:
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #331 on: June 06, 2014, 03:28:13 PM »
You're actually so pathetic I feel as bad as I did after the 3rd duel against Skyyr.
Walk overs are depressing when they are too easy.

There you go, that's the honesty I was looking for, finally, 2 months too late.

:aok

Offline BnZs

• Platinum Member
« Reply #332 on: June 06, 2014, 03:41:25 PM »
are you pulling crap out of your rear end :headscratch:
Is that your term for logic? You said you like to fight superior numbers of enemies, I presume for the challenge of the thing. But if people did not attack you in superior numbers ("gangtarding") you wouldn't get to enjoy this challenge. So if you denigrate people for gangtarding, (I don't know whether you do or not, truly), then you would be denigrating people for handing you the sort of play you say you enjoy. And IMO, that would be a bit mental. But hey, I'm not a doctor or anything.

I laugh at the way people fly...I laugh at the fact people play a combat game and avoid combat....
I rarely have trouble finding people who try shoot me down. Often I find players going out of their way to attack me. And often they succeed!  :D If players really are avoiding tangling with you, there could be several reasons. Maybe they don't like their chances against what amounts to a Japanese Spixteen in performance and maneuverability, especially if it is above them  :devil You could try flying something less intimidating to draw them in. This would work especially well if it was something really fast, such as a P-51D or 190D so that you could also run them down if they attempt to flee. These planes are rather worse in turning dogfight performance than a Ki-84, but that shouldn't matter with all your skillz, right Tiger?

now I am laughing at you...for comparing a game to real life...
I hate to keep bringing this up, but I clearly remember you "laughing" at me when I pointed out that all aircraft have the same turn performance at the same airspeed and G-loading. A notion you found laughable but which turned out to be exactly in accordance with the laws of physics. What I"m saying is, my data indicates that there seems to be a direct correlation between you "laughing" at something I type on this forum and what I type turning out to be absolutely correct.  :devil

This is a game that has been built to simulate flight physics and fighter combat with a great deal of fidelity. Logically then, there is much cross-over between what works for real fighters and and what works in Aces High. In the Aces High Main Arena, the situation usually involves groups of planes fighting with other groups of planes. Therefore, studying and applying wingman and section tactics to win these sorts of fights is just as logical as studying such aspects of real world fighter combat that apply to 1v1 fights in here, such as merges and pursuit courses. If you do not find multi-vs-multi tactics interesting and only find 1v1 combat to your taste, that is just fine but you can't blame your fellow players if they disagree with you on that.
"Crikey, sir. I'm looking forward to today. Up diddly up, down diddly down, whoops, poop, twiddly dee - decent scrap with the fiendish Red Baron - bit of a jolly old crash landing behind enemy lines - capture, torture, escape, and then back home in time for tea and medals."

Offline olds442

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #333 on: June 06, 2014, 03:52:13 PM »
sky got owned, that is all :)
only a moron would use Dolby positioning in a game.
IGN: cutlass "shovels and rakes and implements of destruction"

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #334 on: June 06, 2014, 04:56:40 PM »
sky got owned, that is all :)

^^^ Cannot read for comprehension.   :rolleyes:
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #335 on: June 06, 2014, 05:07:16 PM »
Is that your term for logic? You said you like to fight superior numbers of enemies, I presume for the challenge of the thing. But if people did not attack you in superior numbers ("gangtarding") you wouldn't get to enjoy this challenge. So if you denigrate people for gangtarding, (I don't know whether you do or not, truly), then you would be denigrating people for handing you the sort of play you say you enjoy. And IMO, that would be a bit mental. But hey, I'm not a doctor or anything.
I rarely have trouble finding people who try shoot me down. Often I find players going out of their way to attack me. And often they succeed!  :D If players really are avoiding tangling with you, there could be several reasons. Maybe they don't like their chances against what amounts to a Japanese Spixteen in performance and maneuverability, especially if it is above them  :devil You could try flying something less intimidating to draw them in. This would work especially well if it was something really fast, such as a P-51D or 190D so that you could also run them down if they attempt to flee. These planes are rather worse in turning dogfight performance than a Ki-84, but that shouldn't matter with all your skillz, right Tiger?
I hate to keep bringing this up, but I clearly remember you "laughing" at me when I pointed out that all aircraft have the same turn performance at the same airspeed and G-loading. A notion you found laughable but which turned out to be exactly in accordance with the laws of physics. What I"m saying is, my data indicates that there seems to be a direct correlation between you "laughing" at something I type on this forum and what I type turning out to be absolutely correct.  :devil

This is a game that has been built to simulate flight physics and fighter combat with a great deal of fidelity. Logically then, there is much cross-over between what works for real fighters and and what works in Aces High. In the Aces High Main Arena, the situation usually involves groups of planes fighting with other groups of planes. Therefore, studying and applying wingman and section tactics to win these sorts of fights is just as logical as studying such aspects of real world fighter combat that apply to 1v1 fights in here, such as merges and pursuit courses. If you do not find multi-vs-multi tactics interesting and only find 1v1 combat to your taste, that is just fine but you can't blame your fellow players if they disagree with you on that.

sorry man didnt bother reading...already said I am done...includes with you.... :aok

Offline BnZs

• Platinum Member
« Reply #336 on: June 06, 2014, 06:27:06 PM »
sorry man didnt bother reading...already said I am done...includes with you.... :aok

The old saw about playing chess with a pigeon comes to mind.
"Crikey, sir. I'm looking forward to today. Up diddly up, down diddly down, whoops, poop, twiddly dee - decent scrap with the fiendish Red Baron - bit of a jolly old crash landing behind enemy lines - capture, torture, escape, and then back home in time for tea and medals."

Offline olds442

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #337 on: June 06, 2014, 06:43:25 PM »

^^^ Cannot read for comprehension.   :rolleyes:

IDK i just watched the film and saw him get clubbed like a baby seal.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #338 on: June 06, 2014, 06:52:35 PM »
It really needs repeating.

Look. Your boy got beat. Bad. No denying that either by you or him. He ran his mouth, as he'll do, and found out the hard way. The circumstance of it didn't change the outcome. What happened clearly happened. If you think your boy held back then say that--or better yet--let HIM say that. Then head back over to the DA and prove it. Filed under nut up or shut up. That's how it's done, not hiding behind some circumstance as an excuse. I don't see the "point" of pursuing this any further. It's only making YOU (and your squad) look worse, if possible. As a long time ,but now former, member of the Damned I implore you to please stop dragging such a historically great squad's name into the mud. Dolby's been part of this community for quite a long time. He's done plenty for this community. Hehe although he's got a rep of being a bit abrasive at times. You've been here about 20 minutes and think you're somehow gonna drag him down. It's laughable. No one here, if you haven't noticed, is coming to your defense outside of your squaddies who have an obvious slant on things.

It's OK man. He only died a VIRTUAL death. He's not really dead. No really. Get over it already. Sheesh.

I expect not to have to post in this thread again, or anyone else for that matter.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #339 on: June 06, 2014, 07:39:44 PM »
IDK i just watched the film and saw him get clubbed like a baby seal.

^^^ Can't read.   As previously noted.
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #340 on: June 06, 2014, 07:55:24 PM »
Last word: mofogasmic...
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #341 on: June 06, 2014, 08:10:07 PM »
^^^ Can't read.   As previously noted.

Speaking of reading let's revisit  your signature quote.

We don't care about established false conceptions of honorable tactics, fair chances, or flying for fun. We're here to kill. But if we lose forget everything I just said. 

Offline Dragon Tamer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #342 on: June 06, 2014, 08:45:28 PM »

We don't care about established false conceptions of honorable tactics, fair chances, or flying for fun. We're here to kill. But if we lose forget everything I just said. 

Offline olds442

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #343 on: June 06, 2014, 09:05:47 PM »

:rofl :aok

Offline xPoisonx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #344 on: June 07, 2014, 02:03:41 AM »
What is there left to say?
you have a ego the size of Texas.
Quote from: hitech
Texas is big, but not THAT big.

HiTech