Author Topic: Player and plane roster...  (Read 30551 times)

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
Re: Player and plane roster...
« Reply #120 on: March 12, 2015, 07:22:47 AM »
We should make a bracket for every plane ingame. You can only join two brackets and the winner is proclaimed best in that ride.

I like this, discuss

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #121 on: March 12, 2015, 07:29:32 AM »
Kazaa Spit IX
Greebo F6F
Joachim 109F
Delirium 38J
Soulyss 38G
m00t Ta152
ghi 163
Bruv Spit I
Kazaa Spit XVI
Tongs Ki61
2cmex N1K
2cmex Tempest
Skyyr 190D
Latrobe 190A5/8
RumbleB Ki84
Snailman Hurri2D
MickyD Spit VIII
Bighorn
Batfink
Sunsfan
Latrobe
Joach1m
Grizz
Krupnski
Badboy
Morpheous
Stang
Delirium
Akak
Lazer
Junky -has his days
Kappa
Tripwire
Anarchy
KillnU
Tonyjoey
Kazaa
Bruv119
Debrody
Nathbdp
2cmex
Rud3boi
Fester
AKDogg
Blukitty
Zaphod
Zazen
Sonic23
Dodger
Ink
Steve
Skatsr
Drex
Leviathn
IKO
Skyrock
Bunnies
Sc0tch
Slash27
Chanzz
Dolby
Pipz
Humboldt---F4u
Fate---F4u
Bricker---F4u
Shawk---F4u
DragonH5---F4u( Don't think he flies anymore)
Greebo---F6f-5
Biggamer---F6f-5
Lilmak---P47
Krupnski---109
Violator---109
Bruv119---Spitfires
Joach1m---109
Sawsaw---109
2cmex---n1k
Ink---Ki84
Judas---Ki84
Skyrock---F4u
Lazer---p38L
AKAK---p38J
Soulyss---P38G
LodeCH---Ki84
LippyCH---KI84
TonyJoey---p51
BigR---P51
tongs---KI-61
Fester.....
Grizz.... 
m00t....
Kappa.....
Batfink....
Iko..........
Violator....
Slash.......
Irishone....
Steve.......
Shane.......
Joach1m....
Krup.........excels in the K4...but can fight in anything
Redbull.....he was like a mini Grizz but was a Bit easier to kill :rofl (that's relative BTW:-)
AKAK......gee can you guess what he flies... :azn:
Tongs KI61 (Know for being a KI61 stick, good pilot...doest not effect arena)
Lepape....p47 (Best Jug pilot I personally seen...good to go for list)
109K - DrBone
190D - Skyyr
LA7 - Kruel
Ki84 - JUDAS
F4U - SNAKEiis
190A8 - alpini13
N1K - Cheech
P47M - BeeLowK
P51D - Fess
No it's not, don't know why that question came up....probably a deflection but let me explain myself just so we are clear.

The list above is from all the big lists that people typed out all put together. 30+ of those names(not including the doubles) shouldn't be there because the flat out fact....they really aren't THAT good...that includes yours, my name, and Drbone(pretty sure he would agree with that).

EDIT: It shouldn't be a "best in a plane" seen and killed the so called "best in that plane" same as a lot of people. It should a Best pilot thread, or a known for thread....both of which we have had a hundred times and the same people come in here listing off their buddies.

Slash, understand one thing about me....I believe in tough honesty, if my buddy at work is being a turd I'm going to tell him he is a turd. In here if someones not that good, I'm going to tell them they are not that good...even if they are my buddy.

i like brutal honesty....

who on my list dont belong.

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #122 on: March 12, 2015, 07:34:48 AM »
best sticks I have fought...(this is based on who I have fought..not who I like better)

I judge someone's skill by how difficult they are to kill....

there has never been anyone I couldn't kill...especially if I was hitting good that day....then even the very best have fallen, but those days  are rare....

but these are the guys who stand out in my head as being the "best" after 10 years of flying fighters....and if they have a ride...ill list it.

Fester..... in anything.....very difficult to kill I could get him maybe 2 out of 10 times....
Grizz.... same as fester......very difficult to kill.... insane Aim....give him even a tiny shot opportunity...he will hit....got him maybe 3-4 out of 10
m00t.... in 152 or anything but really shined in 152.....wow he knows those angles.....
Kappa..... insane in pretty much anything......talk about knowing how to fight......
Batfink....very good at angles.. Aim not as good as the very best but still better then mine....
Iko..........another one who knows angles..knows E...very good fight...Aim is exceptional
Violator....really knows how to control the plane....very difficult to kill...
Slash.......very good in the Ki84 knows that plane like me..inside and out...tough fight
Irishone....crazy 190 fighter
Steve.......in the P-51 not a "turn fighter" but NO ONE today or yesteryear.....could kill as effectively in it.
Shane.......in the LA7....
Joach1m....little bastage can fight his arse off in anything.
Krup.........excels in the K4...but can fight in anything
Redbull.....he was like a mini Grizz but was a Bit easier to kill :rofl (that's relative BTW:-)
AKAK......gee can you guess what he flies... :azn:
Tongs.......... in the Ki61
Lepape....p47

there are others that I have "heard" where great and probably deserve to be on that list...I just ether fought them only once or just not enough to know for sure...

or I could have just forgot...I do remember LYNX killing my like 6 times in a row......but that was a long time ago...and since I was able to get my revenge... :D

Only six on your list belong, everyone else is sub-trash errr sub-par.
Top Gun

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #123 on: March 12, 2015, 07:51:50 AM »
Only six on your list belong, everyone else is sub-trash errr sub-par.

buhahahahah

I don't think you have the qualification to say one way or the other. ;)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #124 on: March 12, 2015, 07:59:58 AM »
Many of the people on that big list I made were pilots that I faught against and winged with for many many years. Although I have missed some names, I think this list could be even longer. Ive been around this game for a long time. I still give myself credit to training Grizz as an inside joke, as him and I use to go to the DA regularly and practice K4s, one day he just started to become insane. Sunsfan and I use to do the same thing. We had freaking amazing fights. He also won the dueling tournament last year... And only very few have mentioned him. It is hard to remember everyone. I've been around for a while and had the chance to fight a lot of sticks in AH. Thats why I made a list of many of the great sticks that have really exceled into the fighter aces of the game. AH has been around for 15 years. I could go back to 2005 and say YAWS was one of the best 109g10 pilots I ever seen. But I was still new, and I could not compare skill level at that time. That is why I truly don't believe in 1 pilot being the BEST in one plane, because there are just soo many great sticks, and many who claim who they think is the best, may still not have a broad understanding of who actually is because they haven't been around the game long enough nor fully understand how to compare levels of skill. Much like I thought of YAWS in 2005 ( I didn't have many I could compare skill with nor was I capable of comparing skill because I hadn't figured out the game yet)

So I choose a list of the many who fight hard and have exceled in the game at one point in time. Who really showed out and impressed me over and over again. Who every time I see them, give me a grand fight. My experience is limited as well from 2009 to 13 so I probably haven't fought many other upcoming sticks from that time who also exceled. But after 15 years of this game being around. Choosing only 10 of the " best" is a mere understatement and quite frankly isn't true. Don't take it too literal.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 08:12:54 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #125 on: March 12, 2015, 08:11:53 AM »
We should make a bracket for every plane ingame. You can only join two brackets and the winner is proclaimed best in that ride.
This right here would eliminate any doubt, I would love to sign up and participate in something like this.

Not going to quote the long list Junky,I must say though Kazaa,Grizz and Bruv119 are the only 3 that comes to my mind belonging in a "Best Pilot" Thread.

=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #126 on: March 12, 2015, 08:12:57 AM »
buhahahahah

I don't think you have the qualification to say one way or the other. ;)
You ask for the Truth and Tell him he does not have the qualification for it?

Why ask if you can't handle it.  :ahand

edit: Let me revise you're List Ink, Only m00t and Grizz belong.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 08:16:08 AM by DrBone1 »
=The Damned=
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #127 on: March 12, 2015, 08:15:13 AM »

Not going to quote the long list Junky,I must say though Kazaa,Grizz and Bruv119 are the only 3 that comes to my mind belonging in a "Best Pilot" Thread.

Okay, well then no offense but you have a very limited aspect on the level of players who are among the best.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #128 on: March 12, 2015, 08:21:32 AM »
I'm sorry Violator I can't bring myself to ankle humping and rubbing my squaddies raw, This is 2015 and I am speaking from my own personal experience Beginning in 2007 - 2015 Bruv is the only remaining pilot who I could consider to be in the top 3 of AH Greats that still plays the game.

=The Damned=

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #129 on: March 12, 2015, 08:28:37 AM »
I have to add 1 more name  to my List since 2014-2015 this guy has impressed me more and more and he even has film to prove that he never backs down from a fight! ;)

Skyyr!

=The Damned=

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #130 on: March 12, 2015, 08:35:43 AM »
Many of the people on that big list I made were pilots that I faught against and winged with for many many years. Although I have missed some names, I think this list could be even longer. Ive been around this game for a long time. I still give myself credit to training Grizz as an inside joke, as him and I use to go to the DA regularly and practice K4s, one day he just started to become insane. Sunsfan and I use to do the same thing. We had freaking amazing fights. He also won the dueling tournament last year... And only very few have mentioned him. It is hard to remember everyone. I've been around for a while and had the chance to fight a lot of sticks in AH. Thats why I made a list of many of the great sticks that have really exceled into the fighter aces of the game. AH has been around for 15 years. I could go back to 2005 and say YAWS was one of the best 109g10 pilots I ever seen. But I was still new, and I could not compare skill level at that time. That is why I truly don't believe in 1 pilot being the BEST in one plane, because there are just soo many great sticks, and many who claim who they think is the best, may still not have a broad understanding of who actually is because they haven't been around the game long enough nor fully understand how to compare levels of skill. Much like I thought of YAWS in 2005 ( I didn't have many I could compare skill with nor was I capable of comparing skill because I hadn't figured out the game yet)

So I choose a list of the many who fight hard and have exceled in the game at one point in time. Who really showed out and impressed me over and over again. Who every time I see them, give me a grand fight. My experience is limited as well from 2009 to 13 so I probably haven't fought many other upcoming sticks from that time who also exceled. But after 15 years of this game being around. Choosing only 10 of the " best" is a mere understatement and quite frankly isn't true. Don't take it too literal.

like you.. I have been around a long time...even longer then you...with only few small breaks....

I agree for the most part that there is no one that is the "best" in a ride....

but there is always the top dog on a given day.

what I have found out to be true after 10 plus years of flying fighters only...

the better shot will win 95% of the time.

it does not matter how well one can fly if you cant hit your target when the opportunity is there...you wont win.

ok so it seems like this topic has lots of interest....

seems like I remember I am the President of the DFC....

we had some awesome fights in our ladder

maybe we should get a new DFC ladder going.....hmmmmm

You ask for the Truth and Tell him he does not have the qualification for it?

Why ask if you can't handle it.  :ahand

edit: Let me revise you're List Ink, Only m00t and Grizz belong.

ahhh I was talking to Junky not that pissant. :aok

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #131 on: March 12, 2015, 08:37:03 AM »
I have to add 1 more name  to my List since 2014-2015 this guy has impressed me more and more and he even has film to prove that he never backs down from a fight! ;)

Skyyr!

https://youtu.be/w7Myff5xAZM
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #132 on: March 12, 2015, 08:37:18 AM »

I love this idea!

Lets stop the other nonsense and organize this!
See Rule #4

Offline hgtonyvi

• Silver Member
« Reply #133 on: March 12, 2015, 08:37:24 AM »
When it comes down to the P-51D I Truly Nominate BigR over Tonyjoey. I had Fought Tonyjoey and he doesn't have smooth evasive maneuvers. When it comes to Bigr he actually pull real maneuvers and make you over shoot, or just scissors you to death and if you try and pull vert, he some how has the E to follow you and make a shot.
CO of the Hell Hounds. In Game: Rud3boi
*Ain't no grave can hold my body down.*

Top German Ace of Pantelleria 1943
            6./JG 27- 109G-2

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #134 on: March 12, 2015, 08:41:18 AM »
Lets stop the other nonsense and organize this!
Sounds good!  :aok
=The Damned=