Author Topic: Fiancé left me....  (Read 5883 times)

Offline Randall172

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
Re: Fiancé left me....
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2017, 05:29:21 PM »
My girlfriend has a fiance and I always wonder why she treats him so bad.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2017, 05:56:52 PM »
 :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline PR3D4TOR

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2017, 08:10:09 PM »
I've never been in your situation since I've never had a fiancé, but I've been dumped a couple of times. Unless it is important to you for religious reasons, just don't get married. It just makes everything worse if your relationship does come to an end.
No gods or kings. Only Predator.

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2017, 09:10:10 PM »
Almost the exact same situation happened to me a good number of years ago, almost right down to the details. Turns out she was too immature even in her 20's. In the long run it was better off otherwise who knows how many other problems would of occured
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline cav58d

• Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2017, 09:23:53 PM »
Time heals all man.  It may feel like the end of the world, but it's not.  The sun will continue to rise and life will go on.  It will sting and hurt for a while, and then one day the sting will be a little less.  You likely won't notice it at that moment, but as others have said, it will get better.

Try and take as many positives out of the whole relationship and experience.  Change, even dramatic and at first glance sad change can be the best source of knowledge.  And whatever you do don't rush into the first girl that shows even the remotest amount of interest in you.

Head up brotha.  It could be A LOT worse.
<S> Lyme

Sick Puppies II

412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
      • http://n/a
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2017, 04:48:17 AM »
How are you doing man?
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2017, 08:25:55 AM »
Buy yourself something and change your phone number :old:

The GFC

Offline ghi

• Gold Member
« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2017, 08:39:59 AM »
How are you doing man?

checking his pulse? :rofl

I've been on both sides of drama, imo don't contact her in any way insisting for explanations , we tend to react manipulated by ego and sexual instinct, ; Be cool lick your wounds in silence , soul scars makes us stronger. Love is just a bio-chemical trick ( love the English word "chemistry") used by nature to perpetuate species with final goal to create another body for the waiting souls. There are 3 sources  people look for happiness and fulfillment; materiel things/$$ , relationship/love and spiritual; the first two are generating the highest number of suicides.  Two years is long enough, in this business sooner or later one kisses and the other offers his cheek ; we are polygamic from nature like the rest of the mammals ,enforced to a single partner against our instinct by religious dogma running the society. The freedom of choice in western world over past decades proves it; over half of the couples are divorced and 40% of the kids are growing up without a father.
Maybe you are not quantum entangled with her :noid, could be another woman , your real complementary soulmate communicating  with you long before you meet, interfering with your reality.
I don't know if this is true but i found it fascinating watching this documentary Quantum Communication ; here from time 24,00-36.00 ;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFSRTsLOiv0

« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 10:58:57 AM by ghi »

Offline hotcoffe

• Nickel Member
« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2017, 08:52:41 AM »
I think we have all been there and dealt with it somehow, I dont think anybody can tell you how to deal with it , it is something you will figure out by yourself with time...

but most of us can agree on one point and tell you this I guess,  once you are over it and find the right person for you (really right that would never leave and will be willing to go with you to hell and back) you will look back and say you are glad that she left you when she did ...
- Der Wander Zirkus -

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #54 on: March 13, 2017, 09:32:33 AM »
Yes

The GFC

Offline fd ski

• Silver Member
      • http://www.northotwing.com/wing/
« Reply #55 on: March 13, 2017, 09:58:29 AM »
20 years ago I had a fiance, long distance relationship as well, Europe - Usa. Managed to hold on for 3 years, she broke it off. Someone she met at school.

It was the best thing that has ever happened to me. One day you will try to thank her :) Cheer up, enjoy life.

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
      • http://n/a
« Reply #56 on: March 13, 2017, 10:09:56 AM »
checking his pulse? :rofl

Just seeing if he's ok.  :)  Tough time.
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: March 13, 2017, 10:18:15 AM »
"My advice to you would be to start drinking heavily."  - Blutarsky

Don't let this heartbreak keep you down for long.  There is no "one" person for you.  There are many great girls that could be the one you end up with. 
Or many girls that could be the many girls you end up with, if you live in Salt Lake City.  :D
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline hotcoffe

• Nickel Member
« Reply #58 on: March 13, 2017, 10:20:03 AM »
- Der Wander Zirkus -

Offline BFOOT1

• Silver Member
« Reply #59 on: March 13, 2017, 10:31:13 AM »
My advice to is this.

#1. Don't let the bottle be your best friend right now. Talk with your friends, go out, get out of town, go somewhere where no one knows your name for a couple of days. Kick back and forget about life for awhile.

#2. Go out, meet new people, and I know you can't forget her, trust me. I've never been engaged, but I have had one serious girl who took a big piece of me. What I did, I focused on me for a while. I did the things I couldn't do with her, I made myself happy. I  went to sporting events with the boys, went out with my friends, took a trip here and there, but I did that to show her that I was okay, and that I had forgot about her. I still think about her every now then, but do I miss her? No. I enjoyed what we had, but I do not miss her, simply because someone out there will make 10x happier than she ever could.

#3. Refer back to #1. There are plenty of other things out there to do beside drink it away. Yes go out have fun with friends, but do not drink alone. Drinking alone and heavily will put in a very dark place you do not want to be. Trust me I did that. I found myself relying on the bottom of the bottle instead of the people around me who needed me and vice versa. Once I put down the bottle, then I started to return to my old self, and enjoy life.

Just my two cents,  :salute

If you need anything shoot me a pm here, I'll see what I can do.
Member of G3MF
III Gruppe, 8 Staffel, JG52, flying Black 12 (Kuban Scenario)