Author Topic: never used to complain about this...  (Read 3905 times)

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
Re: never used to complain about this...
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2023, 04:10:36 PM »
Honestly.... bombing doesn't affect me at all. All fields have hangers.
  :x :rofl :aok
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2023, 04:26:36 PM »
Then that is something you should take up with Hitech in a Wishlist post.

That's not Merv's problem.  He is playing the game as it is currently designed to be played.

Guy... you spend a lot of time here arguing with people that play the game.  You dont??? Correct?   It really doesn't matter the o club, general discussion, you are just there.  Like you have an axe to grind with anyone that doesn't think the way you do.

What gives?  You don't have any hobbies, interests, or work to focus on?

The way the game was coded was prior to the low numbers we see now, on top of the maps not being changed in conjunction with that.

You seem to like FineTime, most of us do.  But your argument with the coding done years ago, vs what the game is now.. seems kind of weird.

I don't think anyone is after your Boi.  Relax

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2023, 04:48:49 PM »
But your argument with the coding done years ago, vs what the game is now.. seems kind of weird.

No it's not.

Merv is playing the game as Hitech wrote it.  Period.  Full stop.

If you want the game changed, you need to tell Hitech that, not Merv.

Merv is just the latest target of the "unwritten rules" mafia.  And you can see the list never ends.

You should not bomb.
You should not play in GV.
You should not fly perk planes.
You should not fly late war planes.

If you give in to one, they'll just make another.

And I will express my opinion when, where, and how I want. I don't grant you any authority over that.  Deal with it.

And you are also not in charge of telling Merv how to play his $15.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2023, 04:50:46 PM »
No it's not.

Merv is playing the game as Hitech wrote it.  Period.  Full stop.

If you want the game changed, you need to tell Hitech that, not Merv.

Merv is just the latest target of the "unwritten rules" mafia.  And you can see the list never ends.

You should not bomb.
You should not play in GV.
You should not fly perk planes.
You should not fly late war planes.

If you give in to one, they'll just make another.

And I will express my opinion when, where, and how I want. I don't grant you any authority over that.  Deal with it.

And you are also not in charge of telling Merv how to play his $15.
$30 get it right :neener:  :aok

Soon to be $45  :bolt:

I know some have done 4 and 5 at one time. I have my limits.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2023, 04:53:44 PM by mERv »
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2023, 04:53:49 PM »
$30 get it right :neener:  :aok

Soon to be $45  :bolt:

You and all the dead guys who's widows don't notice the reoccurring charges on their card are probably keeping this game afloat. ;)

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2023, 04:55:13 PM »
You and all the dead guys who's widows don't notice the reoccurring charges on their card are probably keeping this game afloat. ;)
That is morbidly hilarious. I like u 👊  :cheers:

I know of 7 current players using multiple accounts. I guess I just smell the worst :noid
« Last Edit: July 05, 2023, 04:57:04 PM by mERv »

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2023, 04:56:27 PM »
I don't think anyone is after your Boi.  Relax

Oh, and you might want to consult with Fugi.

He just suggested Merv out to be banned by Hitech.....for bombing strat targets.

You can't make this stupidity up.

I heard that a player hunting down another player only to grief them was cause for expulsion. Maybe its time to push out a player who thinks he controls ALL game play as well.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2023, 04:59:56 PM »
That is morbidly hilarious. I like u 👊  :cheers:

Well, at this point it could be a fairly high percentage of revenue.  Only growth forecasted ahead.

Those are the best customers.  No customer support and they will never close their account.  :devil

« Last Edit: July 05, 2023, 05:44:26 PM by CptTrips »

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2023, 07:29:23 PM »
Oh, and you might want to consult with Fugi.

He just suggested Merv out to be banned by Hitech.....for bombing strat targets.

You can't make this stupidity up.

Regardless, I really never see even a neutral positioned post on your feelings of this game, all negative.  And now you think dead people are keeping the game afloat?

I'm guessing Fugitive would re word the statement you keep harassing him about, but it would only satisfy you, and probably not enough for you to shut up about it.  Nobody else cares.

Your issues seem to have started here since your WW1 idea fell flat on its ass.  Ever since then, anyone with a different opinion than yours is a full time argument.

I appreciate your efforts to contribute to the game previously.  They are currently being washed out with your pisspoor intellectual contribution here, plus the fact you don't even play.

Get over it.  There has to be a larger audience for your garbage on another board.

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2023, 07:41:23 PM »
I hope he does come back into the MA, find me, and we dominate together :cheers:

There is something about creating the action and moving mud that is awesome. It ain't all about taking bases. Sometimes it's the attempt that fails and the fights that lead to that which makes it worth it.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2023, 08:46:18 PM »
Regardless, I really never see even a neutral positioned post on your feelings of this game, all negative.  And now you think dead people are keeping the game afloat?

Blah blah blah blah blah.

I will post what I wish.

Go ahead, geniuses.  Ask Hitech to ban a customer for bombing strat targets.  He probably needs the laugh.

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2023, 08:50:43 PM »
Regardless, I really never see even a neutral positioned post on your feelings of this game, all negative. 

That is my observation, too.

- oldman

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2023, 08:53:29 PM »
Blah blah blah blah blah.

Kind of the way I see it. 

Offline Prayer

• Copper Member
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2023, 12:27:14 PM »
Also with Fugi, Old and Lazerr. Weird...

Offline RELIC

• Nickel Member
      • http://DFA-Squad.org/
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2023, 12:50:56 PM »
There has to be a larger audience for your garbage on another board.
Doubtful.  :D
DGSII Scenario-2012  352nd FG/487th FS
P-51D "Cold Gin"
Noseart