Author Topic: Minister Louis Farrakhan  (Read 2002 times)

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
Minister Louis Farrakhan
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2002, 03:54:43 PM »
No, the christians are a little smarter (they've got that whole suicide clause in their bible - silly muslims took the 60 virgin option duh). They just herd the muslim men and boys into a warehouse and hiff grenades in. (yes I've been watching some stuff on the Bosnian massacres).

Pongo, religion doesn't really breed hate. Usually religion is a path chosen by someone full of hate - trying to deal with their anger, while that person is 'turning' to their chosen religion that hate tends to subside for a bit, then eventually the hate starts to boil back up again when their new religion doesn't answer all their 'questions'.

Religion is a primitive form of mystical government, its can't cope with the pace, the hate, and the weapons of the modern world.

Originally posted by Eagler

k - knew you'd throw the KKK in there :)

Now pls show me a Christian suicide bomber & plane hijacker pls O' lefty

Offline DmdBT

• Copper Member
      • http://www.damned.org
Minister Louis Farrakhan
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2002, 04:11:40 PM »
Know Muslims, No Peace
No Muslims, Know Peace

Lonz

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
Minister Louis Farrakhan
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2002, 04:29:45 PM »
Originally posted by Eagler

k - knew you'd throw the KKK in there :)

Now pls show me a Christian suicide bomber & plane hijacker pls O' lefty

A challenge!

Well, how about Christian Terrorists... assuming the method of terror makes no difference.

Oklahoma City! - Blown up on the anniversary of the Waco siege. The Waco siege was all about Christian fringe groups fighting for their rights. So by definition OK City can be classified as a Christian Terrorist act in the same way that many Muslim terrorist acts are classified simply by the perpetrators or the movement (hating the US for basing arms in SA).

Then there is the IRA - Decidedly Christian (Catholic) and named a terrorist organization by the US Government.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Minister Louis Farrakhan
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2002, 09:32:03 PM »
Originally posted by midnight Target

A challenge!

Well, how about Christian Terrorists... assuming the method of terror makes no difference.

Oklahoma City! - Blown up on the anniversary of the Waco siege. The Waco siege was all about Christian fringe groups fighting for their rights. So by definition OK City can be classified as a Christian Terrorist act in the same way that many Muslim terrorist acts are classified simply by the perpetrators or the movement (hating the US for basing arms in SA).

Then there is the IRA - Decidedly Christian (Catholic) and named a terrorist organization by the US Government.

IRA - they were happy killing each other in Ireland

OK city & Waco --- ur stretching it there

still no comparison - but the left would make a square peg fit in a round hole if they had to, they do it with j bout everything

TODAY - Islamic extremists are deadlier than Christian extremists by 10,000x to anyone but another muslim
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline OIO

• Silver Member
Minister Louis Farrakhan
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2002, 10:07:48 PM »
"TODAY - Islamic extremists are deadlier than Christian extremists by 10,000x to anyone but another muslim"

till they run out of non-muslims and then they'll go after those with the shortest beards or the ugliest wives.

You know, like the Inquisition? ;)

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
Minister Louis Farrakhan
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2002, 09:15:00 AM »

Sorry example.  Just sayin.

FAR more political than religious (now).  You'll need to round off the corners of that square peg some more.
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
Minister Louis Farrakhan
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2002, 09:37:20 AM »
Has the US army made any statement about one of their own?

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
Minister Louis Farrakhan
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2002, 10:08:05 AM »
Well, just went to the US Army's and the Nation of Islam's official websites.  And guess what neither has made an official press release about the "sniper".

I wonder why that is?  I imagine it's because neither organisation feel responsible for his diddlying actions.

Rip, Eagler, funked...I'm so sick of you left-wing rutabagas.  It's always someone elses fault.  Blame the parent, blame the school, blame the religion.  But oh no!  Don't blame the criminal.  Its never THIER fault.

That's the problem with society these days, NO PERSONAL RESPONSIBLITY, and bleeding heart liberals like you guys are the reason.  Always willing to blame someone else!

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
Minister Louis Farrakhan
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2002, 10:46:34 AM »
Isn't it ironic that those who seem to be the most staunch defenders of Islam in this thread (liberals) would be the first to be killed/repressed if Islam were to become the national religion here as in so many middle eastern nations? Or is it just me?
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
Minister Louis Farrakhan
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2002, 10:54:14 AM »
Originally posted by AKIron
Isn't it ironic that those who seem to be the most staunch defenders of Islam in this thread (liberals) would be the first to be killed/repressed if Islam were to become the national religion here as in so many middle eastern nations? Or is it just me?

You have know way of knowing who would be first or last to be killed or repressed IF Islam became the state religion in western countries.

Besides it isn't so the point is moot.

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
Minister Louis Farrakhan
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2002, 11:13:14 AM »

A challenge!

Have to say this is a stretch, when was the last time a bishop or cardinal buttoned his pants long enough to issue a death warrant on an author of a novel, (Remember Salman Rushdie?) or proclaim Holy War?  I mean since the 1500's.

Kind of interesting that the followers of Islam were the more noble ones during the dark ages, (saving ancient writings, advancing the sciences, etc) while the Christian world was oppressed by its own religious zealotry, and waging empty headed holy war against Muslims to control the holy land... now it seems the tables have turned.
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
Minister Louis Farrakhan
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2002, 11:15:47 AM »
Originally posted by Thrawn

You have know way of knowing who would be first or last to be killed or repressed IF Islam became the state religion in western countries.

Besides it isn't so the point is moot.

I do know from observation of said middle eastern nations that tolerance of those unwilling to embrace religion (particularly theirs) is somewhat lacking. I also know that those who spout their ideals the loudest (liberals imo) draw attention more quickly. I also know that Islam is growing rapidly in western cultures. I'm not saying the sky is falling, just noting the irony.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ouchytheclown.com
Minister Louis Farrakhan
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2002, 12:01:26 PM »
Originally posted by AKIron
Isn't it ironic that those who seem to be the most staunch defenders of Islam in this thread (liberals) would be the first to be killed/repressed if Islam were to become the national religion here as in so many middle eastern nations?

It's not THAT ironic that Islamic extremists have more in common with hard line conservatives than they do with liberals- in fact if hard line Islamic terrorists were to start posting here you'd be amazed at all the viewpoints you have in common- pro death penalty, womens rights, drug abuse- for all we know some of you guys ARE Moslem radicals. :D

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
Minister Louis Farrakhan
« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2002, 12:27:06 PM »
Imagine that...

I'm just as tolerant of islamic fundamentalists as I am of the conservative right. :D
sand

Offline Jester

• Gold Member
Minister Louis Farrakhan
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2002, 12:56:20 PM »
Farrakhan is a waste of space - taking up air a Possum could be breathing.  :rolleyes:  Ignore him for the bellybutton he is.

Lets move on to a subject worth discussing - say square vs. round man hole covers.  :D
Lt. JESTER
VF-10 "GRIM REAPERS"