Author Topic: Some Concerns  (Read 1966 times)

Offline PC

• Zinc Member
Some Concerns
« Reply #75 on: March 24, 2001, 09:44:00 PM »
To quote Bevis....uhuuhuhuhuhuh

Too funny...

PC

Offline Tac

• Platinum Member
Some Concerns
« Reply #76 on: March 24, 2001, 09:47:00 PM »
Hmm no 3 legged dog pic in the sig. Not the Animal I know... I hope at least  

I say allow the AW guys in for 15 a month.. but allow them to fly only the 202 and ju88 until they pay the other 15  

Offline Otter

• Copper Member
Some Concerns
« Reply #77 on: March 24, 2001, 09:49:00 PM »

Originally posted by kmeyers:
If I decided to go to AH, I'd pay HiTech his going rate. He deserves the respect assuming he's charging fairly for his product.

I certainly wouldn't bargain with him in secret, and seek to exclude those community members who preceded me there. How fair is that to him or them? Do you expect him to keep group rates secret from them? If so, what does that say about your opinion of his ethics?

Shame on those of you contemplating this. If you think AH is a better product for you, have some class and sign up like everyone else. Those who went there before you, paid the toll, and worked to develop what community they have deserve better than this.

KM
Enjoying the day out Sybil?
The rest of you can spit the hooks out.

------------------
Otter

Offline lemur

• Zinc Member
Some Concerns
« Reply #78 on: March 24, 2001, 09:54:00 PM »
Just got off the phone with the realculero.

It wasn't him that made that inital post, just some dipshit troller. They also cut out the part of his post where he says that he was pissed off because he felt that asking for a lower price was a slap in HT's face (and I know he has a lot of respect for HT)

I also want to appologize publically for even thinking he was responsible for that initial post. Kelly's a lot of things, but he's not the kind of guy who'd pull that crap  

Nuff said. IMHO this thread's dead.

Oh wait. Screw the trolling nazi bastard who started this!

Okay, someone got called a Nazi. NOW this thread is dead...

~Lemur

kmeyers

Some Concerns
« Reply #79 on: March 24, 2001, 10:18:00 PM »
You folks seem to have confused me with someone else. My name is Kelly MEYERS not Kelly MYERS whoever that may be. I'm not an employee of EA or any other gaming company and I don't remember ever claiming to be. I assure you though and ROC has confirmed it too this isn't a troll.

KM

Offline fd ski

• Silver Member
      • http://www.northotwing.com/wing/
Some Concerns
« Reply #80 on: March 24, 2001, 10:21:00 PM »
Thank you guys, i needed a good laugh tonigth  

NUTTZ - "FYYFF" - classic man !! classic !!!

once again, thanks  

------------------
Bartlomiej Rajewski
aka. Wing Commander fd-ski
Northolt Wing
1st Polish Fighter Wing
303 (Polish) Squadron "Kosciuszko" RAF
308 (Polish) Squadron "City of Cracow" RAF
315 (Polish) Squadron "City of Deblin" RAF

Turning 109s and 190s into scrap metal since 1998

Northolt Wing Headquarters

Offline JAMX

• Zinc Member
Some Concerns
« Reply #81 on: March 24, 2001, 11:23:00 PM »
Hello all  AH pilots some of you who used to play AW might remember me. Those of you who do know i have always been a fair and respectful person. I joined this board for the sole reason of replying to the post from Kelly.....
   Kelly dude what the hell were you thinking????? How in the hell could you possibly think that one it was any of your biz what they did? 2 who the hell asked you to be the new EA/AH advocate? If the people in charge of AH decided to do that what buisness is it of yours to broadcast it to the whole community of AH? I would think there biz practices are there biz. 3rd you are one to talk about giving people discounted rates or fixing  peeps to have free accounts at gamestorm and you know what i am talking about too! And last but not least
as far as biz practices go Kes. and GS have no friggin room to talk there AT ALL. I cant believe you  disrespected your former friends in that manner and i cant believe you
would try to stir up gaming community in AH.
Stick to screwing up AW and screwing your staff over, you are good at that!
IF INDEED IT WAS YOU KELLY>> I MEANT EVERY WORD IF ITS NOT REALLY YOU  SHAME ON THE IDIOT WHO PULLED THE CHILDISH CRAP! GROW UP AND GET A REAL LIFE.
i think that about covers it all
(stepping down from the soapbox..
TOTALY DISCUSTED
JAMX

[This message has been edited by JAMX (edited 03-24-2001).]

Offline Hajo

• Platinum Member
Some Concerns
« Reply #82 on: March 25, 2001, 12:20:00 AM »
AW OTTO??????   dat you? my old wingie from Air warrior?   If so cya up and good luck!
- The Flying Circus -

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
Some Concerns
« Reply #83 on: March 25, 2001, 12:35:00 AM »

Originally posted by NUTTZ:
NUTTZ (Rash)

A little topical cream should clear that right up, really!  
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Moose11

Some Concerns
« Reply #84 on: March 25, 2001, 12:39:00 AM »
Cripes.

This just goes beyond kiddish.

KMeyers.... well sir, since you seem to be savvy with AW why let this thing troll along with people assuming you were an EA employee until the game is up? 'tard. Hope you're not too disappointed that most all of our fine community (which has it's own problems too) was too bright to waste its time on you.

Maybe you should communicate with some of the better fishermen on this board next time you want to stir up some trouble.

Loser.

Offline Grizzly

• Nickel Member
Some Concerns
« Reply #85 on: March 25, 2001, 01:47:00 AM »
I want to appologize to the AH community for what has happened here. Over the years AW has managed to collect more than our share of loonies. In interest to humanity, we should have broken their fingers so they couldn't bother you good folks, but that being not the PC thing to do now days, I fear we gotta put up with this tripe.

HiTech, I'll soon be reactivating my account. Not that I'm leaving AW... just expanding the old horizons ($30 + $10 = $40 which is less than I started paying for AW when $10 was worth $30).

grizzly < Hiyas Nuttz =o) >

Offline Jigster

• Copper Member
      • http://www.33rd.org
Some Concerns
« Reply #86 on: March 25, 2001, 02:05:00 AM »
gangs all here I see.

- Jig/Bessy

Offline ElLobo

• Zinc Member
Some Concerns
« Reply #87 on: March 25, 2001, 02:41:00 AM »
I know for a fact that a lot of former FA pilots tried to negotiate a group rate of 15 dollars a month for maybe 40 pilots, and we were turned down flat. HT would not negotiate. As a result many of my squad m8s are still stuck flying FA. They're canadian and can't afford 50$ canadian for a game. If HT were to give this deal to some other sims pilots there would be a lot of pissed off people, in Aces High. They couldn't keep it quiet, someone would talk. Now 15$ for everybody thats a fair price. Would really help in bringing more international players to the game.
                                              ElLobo of AoA        

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
Some Concerns
« Reply #88 on: March 25, 2001, 03:42:00 AM »
<sticks a fork in this topic>

-- Todd/DMF

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
Some Concerns
« Reply #89 on: March 25, 2001, 07:06:00 AM »
 Topic is dead but some really good ideas about group pricing came about.

I hope HTC will put this topic through the sifter and read the gems that remain.

-Westy