Author Topic: Unbalanced Just Not Fun  (Read 2104 times)

Offline RookieCAF

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.cactusairforce.org/~rookie/blog/
Unbalanced Just Not Fun
« Reply #75 on: July 13, 2003, 05:38:42 AM »
Originally posted by ccvi
A single player can piss of as many as he wants to, that's like a natural right.

Many pissing of few isn't respectful towards the few.

Man, You would never have survived the 666th-Etal or the Boards on GEnie. Go back to playing Literati or something non-confrontational

BH, Could you imagine what DoK would do with this? ;)

Offline Grimm

• Silver Member
Unbalanced Just Not Fun
« Reply #76 on: July 14, 2003, 10:08:09 PM »
Originally posted by Widewing

I have been of the opinion that field captures are too easy. That bases are too easily neutralized and ships too easy to kill with HE type bombs. However, I don't see that any of those, be they hardened fields or ships, could have stood up to such an overwhelming number of attackers.

My regards,

Widewing

Id have agree Widewing.   Captures are pretty easy with the huge numbers countries can throw against them.    It used to be 5-10 guys would target a feild and work it over,   vulching those coming up and having a goon standing by.   It seems now its more like 30-40 guys muscleing there way to a feild.   perhaps its time to adjust fields based on the hordes,  at least make them harder to pork.   The Strat Facilities seem about right,  but base facilities are a bit easy to destroy.

Regardless,  Thursday RJO would have swamped anyone under,  we simply had a big number advantage.    Also we were working as a team.   The best thing that came out of it for us, was the feeling of teamwork and community these big ops build.   Well,  it was kinda fun to read the whines too   lol ;)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Unbalanced Just Not Fun
« Reply #77 on: July 14, 2003, 11:55:20 PM »
Originally posted by hazed-
Bfreek is obviously another 'living in a dream world' AH'er. He even suggested the Canadians are censored in another thread. Sheesh they aint censored, its just no one listens to them hehe ;)

What else can you expect from some trailer park trash on welfare?

Ack-Ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Grimm

• Silver Member
Unbalanced Just Not Fun
« Reply #78 on: July 18, 2003, 08:06:54 PM »
Talking to some of our advisaries that night,   It seemed they got a kick out of having 262s for about 90 perks.    That perk adjustment seems to work out pretty well.

Offline scJazz

• Copper Member
Unbalanced Just Not Fun
« Reply #79 on: July 19, 2003, 11:53:19 AM »
I think the oddest thing about the original post in this thread is the comment that it isn't so much fun when a country outnumbers the other two countries combined. This happens EVERY WEEKDAY around 10 AM - 2 PM US EST when the Bishops outnumber the Rooks and Knights combined. Your right as a Rook it isn't much fun at all. Why are you complaining though for you it happens once a month. For me it is an everyday occurence.